Chapter One

The Hopeless Romantic

Chapter 1

--

Haeun’s P.O.V

Want to know what was the saddest thing in my life? I suffered amnesia. I can’t remember anything from my past, my childhood memories and my friends. Well, maybe not all the people were meant to be in my life.

Sometimes I suffered some flashback of my memories but I still can’t remember anything. Not even one. But there’s this boy, he kept on appearing in my memories but I don’t even know him nor remember him. Was he a friend?

I was taking a small walk nearby where I used to live before moving to the States. I’m moving back again to Seoul, because my parents said that it might be a good thing for me to recover. I really hope so.

BAAM

I stumbled backward to the ground as my hit the ground first. It’s hurt. I rubbed my head and looked at the door that was opened by a teenage guy who had the black hair and he looks familiar.

“Oh My! Did I just hit you?”

Did he stupidly ask me with sarcasm detected or not?

“Oh no, the door itself knock me down.”

Hah. Got you back, but he eventually lends his hand out to help me stand up. I took his hand and he apologized again. “I’m so sorry, but are you okay?” He looked panic and guilty.

I just nodded and smiled, “I’m okay. Thank you for helping me.” I bowed at him and leave the place.

He looks very familiar, but I’m hundred percent sure I never met him before.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Jung Daehyun by the way.” He shouted enough for me to hear him, I want to turn around but I don’t want to and acted like I didn’t hear him. Jung Daehyun? Why that name does seem very familiar and felt very close to me? I kept on continuing my pace walking straight but then my head felt dizzy all of sudden.

A blurry vision of the same little boy appeared again but this time was different. He was smiling at me and waved happily, “Hi! I’m Jung Daehyun, and you are?”

I shook my head severely and finally I can feel the reality again. I turned around to see the guy named Jung Daehyun again but he’s not there. He disappeared.

Did we meet before Jung Daehyun?

--

Daehyun’s P.O.V

 

I was in a rush. I opened the florist’s shop with strong forced that I didn’t even bother to see anyone outside.

BAAM

Oh my, Jung Daehyun. I looked at the girl, she stumbled backward to the ground and rubbing her head. It must been hurt. “Did I just hit you?” Stupid Jung Daehyun. Why did you ask her like that?

“Oh no, the door itself knock me down.”

I chuckled at her answered. I lend my hand to her, and she just grabbed it without hesitating. “I’m so sorry, but are you okay?” I looked at her panicky and guilty.

“I’m okay. Thank you for helping me.” She flashed a smiled and bowed before she can leave me. She looks familiar. “Nice to meet you, I’m Jung Daehyun by the way.”

I introduced myself shouting at her, but she looks like she didn’t hear me at all. Well, nice enough to embarrass yourself in public Jung Daehyun. I turned to the opposite way and start walking.

She looks like Kwon Haeun. But if she’s Haeun, she will probably recognize me, right?

Sigh.

Kwon Haeun, where are you? I kept our promises, how about you?

I tried finding you everywhere but you were nowhere to be found. Where are you, My Love? Are you doing fine? I missed you, Haeun-ah.

--


I'm so sorry that I made everyone waits! But Chapter One is up! Don't forget to drop some comments and subscribe! Thank you.