Chapter 12

Never Mind

Sunghye's POV

I ended up making Dakgalbi for dinner. Hoseok and Yoongi were way to excited to eat something that wasn't made by Namjoon or by a restaurant. They ended up eating most of it which I was slightly worried I hurt Namjoon's feelings but he seemed to enjoy it so I let the idea go.

"Please never leave." Hoseok begged me causing me to laugh. "Never let her go, Yoongi Hyung."

"That's the plan." Yoongi smiled. I haven't been this happy in awhile. I can't believe I would have this many friends who actually care for me. It felt great. We heard a knock on the door and Namjoon went to answer it.

"Sunghye-ah, a man Is at the door looking for you." I got up to go to the door but froze in my tracks. It was my father.

"Dad." I started to cry. So did my father.

"Sunghye-ah." My father came up to me and hugged me. The three boys looked at me in confusion.

"How did you find me dad?" Him and I were sitting on the couch talking. The three other boys sat on the couch across from us watching us. I haven't seen my dad in over 3 years. After my mom kicked me out my father tried to keep in touch but my mother stopped that after awhile.

"Taehyung-ah told me where you would be." My father smiled. "Ah look at my daughter, she's all grown up, oh by the way, Taehyung told me you had a boyfriend who lives with you."

"Ah yes." I answered. It was almost to cliche that my father picked out Hoseok to be the boyfriend.

"He looks like a good guy." My father smiled towards Hoseok who looked surprised.

"It's not him." I laughed.

"Oh is it that boy then, my bad." My dad smiled pointing to Namjoon. Namjoon looked up from his phone and smiled at the thought then I shook my head no. He looked over to the last boy with the seaweed green hair and frowned.

"Min Yoongi, sir." Yoongi reached to shake his hand and unlike my cruel mother he did shake Yoongi's hand. I smiled at my dad and he smiled back, a little too fake.

My father left after another two hours of catching up. He told me I can always come home if I wanted to and I thanked him for the offer. As he left Yoongi came up behind me and back hugged me.

"Your dad seemed nice. He hated me though." Yoongi laughed.

"He doesn't hate you! He's just not use to green hair." I turned around to play with his hair. Him and I sat down on the couch and cuddled. For the first time since the first time I came over I saw their cat laying on the other couch.

"Sarang-ahhhh." Yoongi called out to her but she didn't respond. "She doesn't really like me. She likes Namjoon more."

"So does my dad." I teased Yoongi as he laughed.

"Hoseok won his heart way before Namjoon or I did." Yoongi yawned.

"Tomorrow I have to go back to the hospital." I told Yoongi.

"I'll come with." Yoongi responded.

"Really? Don't you think it'll be a bad idea." I asked.

"Nah, I should apologize. He's your best friend after all." Yoongi stated.

"Thank you." I smiled. Yoongi and I decided to go to bed and this was the first time we were able to sleep peacefully.

Jungkooks POV.

I woke up in a dark room. I was hooked up to several IVs and there was a loud monitor beeping. I looked over to see Jimin and Taehyung sleeping in chairs.

"Youre up." Soojung yawned.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"The same reason why Jimin and Taehyung are here." Soojung muttered.

"Where's Sunghye?" I asked Soojung.

"God, she's to only thing you care about. What about us, were here right now. She's not." Soojung flipped.

"I never asked you to be here. Go home." I snapped.

"Why? I actually care about you. She's probably at home sleeping with her boyfriend." Soojung taunted.

"GET. OUT. NOW." I yelled. I woke up Jimin and Taehyung.

"Fine." Soojung breathed. She got up, grabbed her purse and left.

"What happened?" Jimin asked.

"It doesn't matter." I slid down in my bed. "Was Sunghye here today?"

"Yeah she was." Taehyung responded.

"Good. That's good." I sighed in relief. I slightly remember calling out to who I think was her.

"Jungkook-ah." Taehyung looked down at his feet then back up. "We need to talk about Sunghye." Jimin stayed silent and looked at Taehyung almost as if he shouldn't be talking right now.

"What about her?" I ask skeptically.


Sunghye's POV

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. The blinds where open for once. Yoongi was getting dressed so I closed my eyes and turned around.

"Sunghye-ah" Yoongi called me.

"Hmmm?" I moaned not wanting to get up.

"We have to go and see Jungkook today. Get up." Yoongi kissed my head.

"Okay, fine." I looked up to see him smiling. "Let me get ready."

I get up and walk into the bath room I look at myself and I look like a mess. I brush my teeth, wash my face and brushed my hair. I decided against wearing makeup since I was only going to see Jungkook. I got dress rather fast. When I was ready I put on my coat and Yoongi's old scarf. He was waiting by the door in a black hat and a new leather jacket. We left and he handed me a bag with food in it.

"I wouldn't let you leave with out you eating first." Yoongi told me and I couldn't help but smile.

He drove us to the hospital and we got our visitor passes before we got into the elevator. As we got onto his floor the door opened and waiting for the elevator was my mother with Jungkooks mother.

"Hello Mrs.Jeon." I bowed to greet her and I bowed towards my mother. Mrs.Jeon smiled towards my jester but my mother on the other hand seems displeased.

"Oh your here early." Mrs.Jeon smiled. "You've must have gotten your mothers message."

"Message?" I look towards my mother.

"Oh you haven't yet?" Mrs.Jeon frowned in disappointment.

"What message?" I asked my mother who hasn't said one single word.

"You and Jungkook will be getting married." Mrs.Jeon smiled.

"Excuse me?" I asked looking at a very surprised Yoongi.


Ooooohhhhhhh chapter 12 is done! I am so unbelievably honored that this story has 67+ sub! You guys didn't have too so it means a lot! What did you guys think? Let me know!