Chapter 11

Never Mind

Yoongi's POV

It is officially 10 o clock and Sunghye is late for work. I stood there wiping down the counter waiting for her to come in. The door dinged and my head snapped up.

"Hey you're late-" I stopped my self. It was Soojung who was also very late walking in. I just sighed and went back to wiping the counter.

"Thanks for being concerned." Soojung smiled walking into Jin's office letting him know she was there. She came back over with putting on her apron and just smiled.

"Do you know were Sunghye is?" I asked her as calmly as I can.

"Hmm let me think..." She stopped and acted like she was thinking. "Oh that's right, she's at the hospital with Jungkook Oppa."

"I see." I muttered. I looked back down at the counter and I straightened out some jars with different types of cookies in them.

"Aren't you curious of how he got in there?" She asked me. It was almost as if she was taunting me. "Oppa is in the hospital because of you." She whispered just loud enough so I could hear. I finally looked up at her who was smiling smugly. I can finally understand why Sunghye would hate her.


Sunghye's POV

Ive finally calmed down from crying. Taehyung took me out in the hall way. He didn't want to stress out Jungkook if he could hear us.

"It's my fault." I hiccuped.

"No it's not." Taehyung sighed.

"You wouldn't know, you weren't there!" I cried. "If I didn't drop that note, or even if I didn't accept it."

"You don't get it, listen to me Sunghye-ah." Taehyung looked at me. "It's not what it seems to be."

"What do you mean." I asked Taehyung.

"Jungkook." Taehyung stopped himself. He was trying to find the words to tell me. "He knew Yoongi would've saw the note and knew you wouldn't have came but Yoongi would."

"What?" I felt a pit of anger start inside of me.

"He didn't mean it to turn out this bad, I think. I told him I wanted to have noting to do with this so I stayed out of it." Taehyung stated apologetically. "Jungkook, he's madly in love with you and he feels as if he's losing you over someone you just met."

"I see." I sighed. I'm officially calm now. Taehyung hugged me which did nothing to help but I appreciate the jester.

"The kid really does love you but." Taehyung paused and kinda looked away. "I think that Yoongi loves you too, so do what's best for you."

"Thank you." Were the only words I could mutter. This is the first person in forever who's picking my side. I look at my phone to see how incredibly late I was for work. I told Taehyung i had to go and he understood.

By the Time I got to BigHit Cafe it was closed but the doors were still open. Maybe if Jin's here so I could apologize for not showing up. I slid in and walked over to his office when I heard his voice and Yoongi's conversating. I hid over by the door and I started to eavesdrop.

"Hyung, I'm afraid she's going to hate me." Yoongi complained to Jin. I didn't know the two were close.

"Well you did put her best friend into the hospital." Jin stated taking a sip of his beer. I didn't know Jin drank beer.

"You should've seen him." Yoongi muttered "he was fixated on hurting me, he really wants me out of the picture." Yoongi ruffles his green hair in frustration.

"Is he in love with her?" Jin asked Yoongi.

"Yeah, I believe so." Yoongi muttered.

"You think so?" Jin questioned him.

"He told me Sunghye-ah is the only thing that matters to him. Which isn't fair you know? It's not my fault I love her too."

"Wait, you love her? Didn't you guys just start dating?" Jin questioned Yoongi with concern.

"Yeah I do. It's just her, all of her mannerisms, how caring she is, and she still decided to date me even after knowing how ty I can be." Yoongi smiled which melted my heart. Even Jungkook never made me feel this way. Is it possible that I could be in love with Yoongi?

"You're the last person I would imagine to fall in love." Jin laughed. "And the last person I could imagine you falling in love with is Sunghye."

"Thanks." Yoongi rolled his eyes and took a sip of his beer.

"It's not that I don't want you guys together, it's just Sunghye is so different from you, I could see her dating that Taehyung before you." He shuddered saying Taehyungs name. "Nevermind, I'm glad you two are together and not her and Taehyung."

"Do you think she loves you back?" Jin finally questioned.

"I'm not sure." Yoongi stated. "I sure do hope so, Hyung."

"You hope what?" I asked walking in acting as if I didn't hear nothing. Yoongi face turned bright red causing Jin to laugh. I walked over to Yoongi and kissed him lightly which made him even more embarrassed causing me to laugh.

We stayed a little bit longer talking to Jin before we decided to go home. When we walked out side to see that it was snowing. Yoongi grabbed my hand and intertwined mine with his and put it in his pocket.

"I'd hold both of yours but we'd would be walking funny then." Yoongi stated which caused me to laugh. We ended up walking home and we played 20 questions.

"What's your favorite color?" Yoongi asked me.

"I really like pink." I smiled.

"So does Jin Hyung." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"How did you meet Jin-ssi?" I asked and his face went a little pale.

"When I came to seoul we went to the same school for awhile." He answered. "And at the time he was the only person who was willing to put up with me."

"I see." I smiled.

"How did you and Jungkook meet?" Yoongi asked me.

"He was my first friend when I moved into the same neighborhood he lived in." I smiled. "I'm glad we're doing this."

"Walking home?" He smiled.,

"That too, but were getting to know each other better." I smiled.

"Sunghye-ah, I don't want to scare you..." Yoongi stopped walking and faced me. I decided to kiss him to stop him for talking.

"It's okay I love you too." I smiled. I have never witnessed Yoongi smile so big before.

"Do you really?" Yoongi asked me. "It's okay if your not sure."

"I'm positive." I smile. For the first time in days I know I'm doing something right. But in the back of my head I thought of Jungkook and how much I'm going to end up hurting him. I have know Idea what I'm going to do.

 

Chapter 11 is finished! Let me know what you thought in the comments!