Chapter 10

Never Mind

Jungkook's POV

I felt cold. The last thing I remember seeing was Sunghye looking at my disappointedly. I hate it. As I dream I can hear voices but I couldn't make out who was there and who was saying it. Did Sunghye leave? I try to open my eyes but I couldn't. Yoongi can really hit hard.

"I think he was mugged." I heard a familiar voice murmur. I couldn't make out what else they was saying. I pass out completely and I dream about how Sunghye and I first met. She was new to the neighborhood and she came to my house to greet my family with hers we had to be 5 or 6 at the time.

"Jungkook-ah say hello to our new neighbors." My mother called out. I was in my room watching Sailor Moon with Jimin Hyung and Taehyung Hyung. As I left the room I noticed the small girl hiding behind her father. The two older boys followed behind curious to meet them as well.

"Hello." Taehyung waved to her but she just hid her face in her fathers pant leg.

"Can you not talk? That's weird." I stated boldly. My mother scolded me. But at that moment Sunghye looked up at me and since that moment I have known that I loved her. I dreamt good memories of us growing up together. I found out that she is very independent and headstrong when you get to know her which I love about her. But one memory came up that I've wanted to forget.

"So I'm dating Soojung now." I stated looking at Sunghye's smile fade; I saw almost hurt on Sunghye's face.

"Oh... She's cute." She laughed it off. I wish I could take it back. I wish I could take it ALL back. At the moment I felt something warm caress my cheek. I try to pry my eyes open but it barely worked the person in front of me was blurry they took the figure of a woman.

"Sunghye-ah?" I mutter before I shut my eyes again.

Sunghye's POV

I couldn't fall asleep. I watched Yoongi who was lightly snoring away. I got up and walked to the kitchen to get a drink of water. Before I could make it to the kitchen I've found Hoseok sitting in the little studio with a pair of headphones on and writing down on a note pad. He noticed me staring and called me in with a big smile.

"Sunghye-ah, can you listen to this for me?" He asked waving me in. I come in and sit down in a chair next to him. He places the headphones he was using on my head and started the music. It was him rapping solo and on the notepad he has written down "1 verse" as the title. It was absolutely amazing and I had no idea he had so much talent.

"What do you think?" He asked me almost worried for my response.

"I loved it." I answered truthfully there was no reason for me to lie. It was truly amazing.

"Are you sure?" He asked me skeptical of my answer.

"I'm positive." I smile.

"Okay, just a couple of touch ups then I can download it to Soundcloud." He smiles and goes back to his notepad.

"Soundcloud?" I asked.

"Yeah it's a website were we download our music too." He says going onto the internet. "Here see." He showed me the website and the different playlists with all of their music.

"Suga. Is that Yoongi's music?" I asked and Hoseok nodded. At a point I totally forgotten about their stage names.

"Never mind." I read out loud. I take the mouse and clicked it. It started out slow but I turned out to be an amazing song. I sat there speechless. All of these boys are so talented.

"Yoongi Hyung writes a lot of songs that are breath taking." Hoseok laughed.

"He doesn't talk about this stuff." I mumbled. To be completely honest we haven't told each other much about one another. I couldn't even tell you his favorite color. I sit there thinking about it but zone back in when Yoongi came up behind me and kisses the top of my head.

"Is it almost done?" Yoongi directs his question towards Hoseok who nods. Yoongi wraps his arms lightly around my shoulders slightly leaning in towards me. The two boys talked about what Hoseok could try adding to his song. I slip out of the room and let them talk. I head back into our bedroom to find out that I've missed a phone call from Taehyung. I decided to call him back.

"Hello?" Taehyung answers immediately.

"Hey, are you at the hospital?" I asked my first question.

"Yup." He responded back.

"Is Jimin there with you?" I ask.

"Yup." He repeats himself.

"How is Jungkook doing? Will he be okay?" I finally question.

"They think he'll be okay. But..." He didn't finish his sentence.

"But what?" I asked concerned,

"He hasn't woken up yet, the doctors are scared he might be in a coma." Taehyung confesses to me. I dropped my phone. I couldn't even breath. Yoongi walked into the room and ran up to me as he saw me like this.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Jungkook-ah isn't waking up right now." I didn't want to make Yoongi feel bad.

"I'm sorry." He said in a hushed voice. I look over to an alarm clock on a side table. It was only 5:30am.

"I think I'm going to go to the hospital." I look at Yoongi.

"I understand. I think you should too." He agreed. I kiss his forehead and get my things together and left. At the time I got to the hospital Taehyung, Jimin and Soojung were all sitting in the waiting room.

"Oh it's Sunghye." Soojung exclaimed almost as if she was surprised I showed up.

"Can we see Jungkook yet?" I ignore her comment turning to Taehyung.

"Not yet, it's only family right now." Taehyung responded. I nod and it take a seat next to Taehyung. He seems to be the only one who isn't against me completely right now.

"To think if she had never met Yoongi." Soojung whispers to Jimin just a little to loudly. Not taking her harassment I walk up to the front desk and asked where his room was. I told the nurse who was skeptical that I was his younger sister but giving in she gave me the room number and I walked in the direction.

"534." I kept repeating to myself. As soon as I got to the door I froze. I had no idea what I was going to see. I open the door and walked slowly into the room. Unfortunately his parents weren't in the room but he was laying in the hospital. Jungkook was hooked up to different machines and IVs and I couldn't help but take the blame. His head was bandaged up and he was out cold. He must've hit his head on the ground after Yoongi hit him. I walked up to his bed and I sat on the edge. I lightly his cheek and then i was startled.

"Sunghye-ah?" He lightly murmured trying to open his eyes. He feel straight back to sleep as I ran off to call in a nurse.

"Good news is I think he's not in a coma after all." The nurse told me giving me her opinion which left me a little relieved. As I sit back down I look over to the sleeping boy as Taehyung and Jimin walk in.

"Where's Soojung?" I asked them who came and stand right next to me.

"She had to leave." Taehyung answered. Jimin wouldn't even look at me.

"I'm so sorry." I break out crying. I grabbed Jungkooks hand tightly. "Please forgive me Jungkook."

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays. Today I got a bunch of gift cards so I bought a bunch of BTS merch with it. How'd you guys like this chapter? I worked really hard on this one so I hope you guys enjoyed it lol.