Chapter 5

Never Mind

"Sunghye, you are leaving right now." Jungkook forcefully grabbed my arm lifting me up from my seat.

"Let go of her." Yoongi growled getting up and pushing Jungkook a little bit. Taehyung and Jimin both jumped to try to stop whatever fight was going to start but Jungkook punched Yoongi right in the face. I jumped in front of Yoongi before he could hit Jungkook.

"Come on Sunghye." Jungkook tried taking me out but I wouldn't move.

"No." I love at Jungkook and I looked back at Soojung playing innocent. "Why is she here?" I asked with my voice cracking.

"That doesn't matter." Jungkook fought back.

"WHY. IS. SHE. HERE?" I basically yelled. I unintentionally drew the attention of everyone in the little restaurant. Yoongi looked at me shocked that I would actually fight Jungkook.

"She told me she saw you two together a few nights back and Taehyung told me about him coming and getting you this morning." Jungkook said sternly almost as of he was a jealous boyfriend.

"And? I hang out with Jimin Oppa and Taehyung Oppa and you don't get mad? Why can't I hang out with Yoongi Oppa." I barked but I saw the anger grow in Jungkooks face as soon as I called Yoongi 'Oppa'.

"Sunghye-ah." Yoongi called me. "Let's hangout another day." He smiled softly.

"But I don't want to I just... I.." I feel myself buring out.

"I know." He smiled and then I realized what he was going to do. To surely piss of Jungkook but at this point I didn't care. Yoongi leaned down and softly kissed me. I don't want to imagine what Jungkooks face was. Yoongi stopped and smiled hugged me tightly and left.

"Jungkook-ah." Jimin called trying to calm him. But Jungkook was too pissed to listen. Jungkook grabbed my arm again and pulled me out of the restaurant.

"4 days I was gone, 4 frecking days." Jungkook laughed as he let me go. "And when I was gone you were running around with that loser."

"Jungkook." I called his name trying to get him to listen to me.

"No Sunghye, I'm so upset right now thank god Soojung told me about you two so I can stop it." Jungkook says relived which relit the flame inside me.

"But I bet you she didn't tell you about our conversation she and I had." I spit watching Jimin and Taehyung catching up to Jungkook and I. I looked at Jungkook and threatened him .

"Don't you EVER tell me who I can or can't see again." I growled and I ran off. I didn't want to fight him, but he was wrong about this.

Instead I didn't walk home. I didn't want them to find me. Instead I ran too Yoongi's apartment. I just didn't want to be alone. Before I could even knock Yoongi answered the door.

"Sunghye-ah!" He seemed relived I showed up. I was too. But I saw the bruise on his face causing me to yelp. "I'm fine." he reassured me smiling his cute gummy smile.

We walked into his place and sat down on the couch. He walked to the kitchen to grab us something to drink and I looked around. I saw a picture of the three who were much younger. Yoongi's hair was an auburn color in the picture as well as Hoseok's, Namjoon's hair was still blonde but it was pushed back. They were all smiling and everything seemed so simple in the picture.

"I was maybe 18 in the picture." Yoongi laughed.

"So I was probably 14 at the time?" I was trying to do the math. Yoongi laughed and handed me a bottle of Pepsi.

"I want to see pictures." Yoongi laughed causing me to smile.

"I was so ugly back then." I scrunched my face.

"I can't imagined you've changed too much then." Yoongi teased and I laughed.

Yoongi changed the topic "sorry I kissed you."

"Sorry Jungkook punched you. I told the truth looking at Yoongi who was turning red. "To be honest, I'm glad you did kiss me."

"It just made me so frustrated that he tries to tell you what to do." Yoongi ranted running his hand through his hair. it must be his nervous habit to do that.

"I get that." I commented "he just wants best for me."

"Do you like him?" Yoongi asked me.

"As a friend and a brother yes." I answered.

"Can you like me?" Yoongi asked awkwardly.

"Like as a brother or a friend?" I asked confused on what he wants,

"No like as a boyfriend" He answered but before I could comment Hoseok and Namjoon walked into the house very loud talking about a mixtape.

"Oh Sunghye-ah!" Hobi exclaimed not expecting to see me again.

"Hello Hobi Oppa!" I smiled. "Hello Namjoon Oppa." He smiled at me and waved.

"I didn't know you two were going to be here." Hobi said not trying to make a joke of it like last time.

"We didn't either." Yoongi said turning to show his bruise to his friends.

"What the hell happened to you?" Namjoon asked concerned.

"It doesn't matter right now." Yoongi lied. Namjoon and Hoseok shared concerned looks and look at me for answers but I don't think it was right for me to tell them. When Yoongi wants too he can. So I just shrugged my shoulders. My phone started vibrating which causes me to look at it. It was Jimin calling but it was a little late. The screen then told me how many missed calls I had.

8 missed calls from Taehyung, 7 missed calls from Jimin and a whooping 11 missed calls from Jungkook. I sighed and excused myself into the hallway of their apartment complex. I called Jimin back and he picked up the phone right after the first ring.

"Hello? Sunghye-ah, where are you? are you okay?" Jimin questioned me. You could here Jungkook and Taehyung in the back.

"Hi Jimin Oppa, I'm fine." I answered.

"Okay but where are you we can't find you." Jimin asked slightly worried with a hint of annoyance.

"Well Jimin Oppa." I looked up to see Yoongi coming out into the hall to check up on me. "That's what I'm trying to do right now and I'm still mad at Jungkook."

"Sunghye-ah..." Jimin started but I rudely hang up on him before he could say anything.

"Was it Jungkook?" Yoongi asked me.

"Nah, it was Jimin Oppa." I answered. I smiled at him but it faded when I got a closer look at his bruise. I slowly reach up to touch it and he flinches when I do.

"I'm fine." Yoongi smiled at me trying to reassure me.

"I'm sorry, you got hurt because of me." I couldn't help but take the blame.

"No I didn't, I got hurt because I'm an ." He laughed. "An who once couldn't stand being in the same room with you but now wants to do everything he can to protect you." He was trailing off but he snapped out of it and smiled at me.

"Sunghye , I..." Yoongi was cut off by Hoseok running out into the hall. "Jesus." He breathed underneath his breath causing me to laugh.

"Sunghye, Namjoon wants to know if you'll be staying for dinner." Hoseok asked me.

"I didn't know Namjoon can cook." I looked at the two who just started laughing.

"He can't." Hoseok laughed. "He's ordering Jjajjangmeon."

"She's staying." Yoongi answered for me. I honestly didn't want to go home because I know Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin would be there waiting for me when I do. Hoseok left the hall back into the apartment leaving Yoongi to sigh in relief.

"Sunghye-ah." He switched back to him being serious. "Before one of the two dorks can Interrupt me.... Again, I need to tell you that I... I like you, I think." I stood as a statue with my heart beating a million miles per minute.

He continued "I know I have a bad attitude and it's not going to just go away, and I know I might not be the best boyfriend but I really want us to try Sunghye. I really do."

"Yoongi Oppa..." I didn't know how to respond. I've never been asked out before. Did I like him too? "Let's wait awhile, because I like you too. But with everything going on right now we might not get to spend time together which would cause to many fights."

"Okay, I'll take it." Yoongi smiled. "Because it's not a no." He smiled. Yoongi leaned in to kiss me and I allowed it. His lips were soft and gentle, for someone who wants to come off as the exact oppsite of that.

"It's most definitely not a no." I laugh when we pull away from the corner of my eye I caught Hoseok and Namjoon giggling from the side of us. Which caused Yoongi to get embarrassed. The food delivery man came and met all of us in the hallway and left us with our food.

"I hope that doesn't scar." I say to Hoseok and Namjoon. We were eating in the kitchen watching Yoongi who was fast asleep on the couch.

"He heals incredibly quick so I think he'll be fine." Namjoon smiled having faith in his friend.

"So what exactly happened?" Hoseok asked me with the clear look of worry plastered on his face.

"He got into a minor fight today with a friend of mine." I whispered hoping Yoongi wouldn't be mad I told them.

"How come?" Namjoon asked curiously. I didn't want to not tell them but I also didn't know if I should've.

"The two don't seem to get along." I didn't lie about. I decide to go with half of the reason and let Yoongi tell them about it later.

"I'm glad you two found each other." Hoseok smiled with a big grin on his face.

"Me too." I smiled back.

"He seems to be trying to change himself." Namjoon laughed and Hoseok nodded his head.

"What do you mean about that." I asked them.

"Well for starters, if you let Yoongi do it he could sleep for days on end." Namjoon laughed looking at the sleeping boy "but he seems to get up early especially today, and goes to bed at a respectable time now. I think this if the first time in four days he took a nap."

"Also he's been trying to control his anger." Hoseok added in "he can get irritated easily causing him to snap off but he seems like he's been doing that less and when he has, he apologizes for it."

The two other boys told me tons of stories of when they first started off with their rapping career and they even told me about how they ended up taking the picture I saw from earlier. I guess that was their first concert and they had an "impressive" crowd of twenty people. They told me how they built their selfs up and how they want to start their own company. I ended up staying the night because they wouldn't let me walk home in the freezing cold. They let me sleep in Yoongi's room as he was still sleeping on the couch. I woke up to find a sleeping Yoongi next to me. I was startled but I didn't want to wake him but so I slowly tried to climb out of bed but he grabbed me by the waist and wouldn't let go.

"Just stay in bed for a little while longer." He ordered in a deep morning voice which I found was quite y.

"I can't, I have work today so I need to get back home and get my work clothes together. Also how did you get in here, you were sleeping on the couch." I say as I lean down to kiss his forehead.

"Let me drive you home and then I can take you to work." He insisted avoiding my question and this time I didn't refuse. I'm enjoying every minute with him.

I waited in the living room for Yoongi to get ready and I picked up my phone and read my missed texts from Jungkook but one caught my eye causing me to scream.

*I'm sorry but I ended up calling your mother and told her about everything and now she wants to see you. I didn't mean to I was mad at you. Please forgive me* -Jungkook 

 

 

Chapter 5 was so unbelievably fun to write you guys have no idea. Thank you to anyone reading this still and thank you to anyone who leaves comments. Even though I dont always reply I do always read the comments so thank you to all the kind people. Okay ill stop trailing off now.