Chapter 22

Never Mind

Chapter 22

Sunghye's POV

I couldn't sleep properly. Every dream I had were nightmares. All about bad things that my father would do to Yoongi. I lay in bed thinking about how messed up everything happens to be. I just... In all my years I could never expect my father to be the man he is today. It hurts me. I always thought it was my mom who was a witch and I've always put my father on a pedestal. I roll over to see Yoongi who's fast asleep and even lightly snoring. I smile seeing him. I also would've never thought he was going to be the man I married. Him and I got onto a rough start. I even hated him but now I can't even imagine life with out him. Every person who came into my life have made me the person I am right now. Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook. I miss him. I miss our sleepovers, our competitions just everything. I wish everything could just be normal.

"Sunghye..." Yoongi mummbles. "Sunghye-ah..."

He's sleep talking. I've never seen him do that before. He must be stressed out. I'm so much baggage and yet he still want to be with me. Oh am I lucky to have the boy with the former green hair. I start to feel myself doze off with me hoping for a good dream this time.

When I finally woke up I jolted up seeing Yoongi wasn't lying next to me. I get up and rush out searching for him to hear him fainting sing in the shower. I take the deep breath and go sit on the couch. I turn on the tv onto the news to distract me from everything. I go on my phone to see messages from Taehyung.

*are you guys okay?"

*did you guys actually get married?*

*where are you right now???*

How did he know about us getting married? before I could message back two large men knock down our front door and marched straight towards me.

"Yoongi!!" I screamed as loud as I could. One of the men picked me up and put his hand over my mouth.

"Sunghye-ah!!" Yoongi hollered running out of the bathroom with just his boxers on. The last thing I can remember seeing is the other guy hitting Yoongi down. I out. The first man must have chloroformed me. I Can't see or hear anything. I feel cold and scared.

Yoongi's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed surrounded by police, doctors, nurses, Namjoon and Hoseok. Hoseok was the first to notice I woke up.

"Yoongi-Hyung!!" He exclaimed running towards me. He was clearly crying which made mefeel touched that he cared so much. I winced in pain as he accidentally hit my arm.

"I thought his arm was broken." A doctor muttered rushing towards me.

"Wait, where's Sunghye?" I jumped out of my bed. The doctor and Hoseok tried to put me back into the bed but I tried to fight them off. I need to find her and know she's safe.

"We don't know we're she is." A police officer spoke up walking towards me.

The officer pulled out his badge and continued with his introduction. "Detective Byun, of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency. We have a few questions for you."

Great this guy looks like one of those damn idols I can feel my blood boiling with irritation. I hate those damn flower boys.

"Why are you questioning me and not out looking for my wife!" I snapped.

"Mister, the faster you can cooperate with us the faster we can find your wife." Deceive Byun said calmly.

"Okay..." I hesitate "what do you need to know?"

"Start from the beginning Mister-" Detective Byun paused.

"Min, Min Yoongi." I answered.

"Right, Mister Min." Detective Byun corrected himself, "what all happend?"

"Well, I was just getting out off the shower when I heard my wife scream for me..."

"You ran out ?" Detective Byun interrupted me. He's really getting on my damn nerves. I wonder what would happened if I just slugged this prick right in the jaw. I decided against it. I just want to find Sunghye.

"No if you let me finish I put on my boxers and ran out so see what was wrong." I continued hinting my annoyance in my voice. "I ran out to see one man holding my wife, Sunghye hostage and the the other man hit me in the face. I hit my head against a wall from the punch and I fell on my arm and I out."

"I see." Detective Byun was writing in his note book. I didn't know cops still do that.

"Do you have any clue who the men where?" He asked me still focusing on his notepad.

"No, I do not." I answer.

"How about why they might have came and kidnapped your wife?" He asked me looking up from his notebook.

"Well... It could be..." I linger my words to long. I was getting lost in thought and my arm was really starting to hurt.

"Well, what is it?" The detective asked a little impatient if you ask me.

"Her father... He is a very rich man who does not have a soft spot for me you see." I responded. "He didn't like me when my hair was mint green, he doesn't like me now. He wanted his daughter, my wife, Sunghye to marry a business associates son, Jungkook. But Sunghye did not want to do such. She didn't love Jungkook so her and I ran away and got hitched. While we were doing that I believe her father or her ex fiance broke into our apartment before hand to find us but we were at Daegu at the time with my mom, when Namjoon and Hoseok found the place trashed Sunghye and I knew we had to get married and maybe, just maybe her father and ex fiancé would finally see how happy her and I together."

"But they didn't take it that way when they found out, huh?" The detective cut me off. "How did they find out about the marriage?"

"I'm not sure. I believed we are being watched." I respond.

"If you were being watched, why didn't they stop you in the beginning before you got married?" The detective asked. He really is trying to push my buttons.

"I don't know, and how should I know?" I snap at the detective who kept a calm presence the entire time. I hate this guy.

"Okay I think I have all we need." The detective smile and got up.

"Hey!" I hollered. "How are you suppose to find Sunghye?"

"Oh... That's not my job. But don't worry we have an undercover cop who's on the field trying to find her right now. We'll contact you if we have any further information." The cop smiled and walked out.

"Let's go get you checked out, hmm?" A nurse smiled sweetly at me. I obey her command as that is what Sunghye would want me to do.

I get test done that took what felt like forever. I couldn't keep my mind of of Sunghye and it didn't help me when the nurses tried to flirt with me. I just want to be home in bed taking a nap with my wife.

Hoseok and Namjoon are wait patiently for me in my room as I get back.

"How'd it go?" Namjoon speaks up.

"A broken arm and a minor concussion." I groan as I walk back to the bed.

"Hey, Hyung." Namjoon's tone got serious. "I'm sure she's going to be fine, who ever is out there finding her is going to bring her back to us, and most importantly bring her back to you."

I smile at his kind words and lay down. The only thing I can do right now is pray.

"Yoongi-Hyung your phone is vibrating." Hoseok looks at it and hands it to me. The caller is blocked but I answer it anyways just in case it was that jerk Byun with any news.

"If you want to find Sunghye meet me outside by Namdaemun. 9pm sharp and do not bring cops or friends with you." The voice hung up leaving me on dial tone.

"Who was that?" Hoseok and Namjoon both seemed to ask in unison.

"My way back to Sunghye." I respond. Hoseok and Namjoon looked at me curiously but I can't tell them. This time I have to do this by myself.

It was 8:58pm and I was standing outside by myself per orders. My arm hurts but I don't want to be drugged up right now. I want to be lucid enough to find Sunghye. I felt someone yank my shoulder and I turn around in shock.

"Taehyung-ah??" I muttered and he put his hand over my mouth. He was in all black including a black leather jacket, black beanie, black sunglasses and a black face mask."

"Shhh... You'll get us caught!" He scold me in a hush but aggressive whisper.

"You know where Sunghye is?" I asked him.

"Yes." He responded.

"Where is she? And who has her?" I ask.

"Her father and Jungkook has her." He sighs.

"Where?" I ask again.

"I can't tell you." He mutters.

"Then why tell me anything in the first place!" My voice raises.

"I can't tell you incase you tell anyone..." He responded in his aggressive whisper. "BUT...I can take you to her."

"When can you take me?" I ask impatient. I want my wife back.

"Now is the only time we can do it. Or else her and Jungkook will be shipped off to America and you'll never get to see Sunghye again." Taehyung replies.

"Well then, let's get going." I responded. "You lead the way."

Taehyung asked me to drive us there so it could be faster and more convenient which I feel almost defeats his purpose of not telling me when they are but I go ahead with it.

"So what ever happened to Soojung?" I ask Taehyung to break the silence.

"She must've ran away." He chuckled at the thought, "I guess Jungkook frightened her pretty bad."

"Woah..." I respond back "that kid is complete psycho."

"I know." Taehyung agreed. "Hey turn left at the next light."

"So what's your relationship with Sunghye?" I ask a little curiously.

"Ahaha Sunghye's and my relationship? I didn't think you were that much of a jealous type, hey! Turn left now!"

"Oh sorry!" I apologize turning left sharply. "No but seriously what is your deal with her?"

"There's not much to tell besides we've been close friends since childhood." Taehyung answered. "I wasn't as close with her as her and Jungkook were though, those two man, you couldn't have ever separated them. Oh sorry."

"It's fine." I laugh "the crazy bastard was a big part of her life and it was never my intention to separate the two. I didn't even think she would fall for a guy like me to be completely honest."

"Of course she would you can be charming.... Somedays." Taehyung poorly reassured me.

"It's just..." I sigh and debate if I should tell him everything I feel.

"We're here." Taehyung interrupted me. I park my car and we both get out to look at what seems to be a mansion. It was a huge White House with a brick gate around it. I looked in shock and turn to Taehyung who was slightly chuckling.

"Yoongi welcome to Sunghye's real home." Taehyung introduced me causing my jaw to drop farther. "Are you ready?"

I can only nod my head and pray that I will make it out in one piece.

Chapter 22 is finished! I feel like I wrote this longer this time lol. Good news and bad news and good news again! Good news first! I will be writing the chapters out longer now! Bad news I only plan on writing 2-5 more chapters depending on where the story takes me. The other good news is I plan on writing a sequel about one of the other characters and their personal life! I won't tell you more about the sequel until I have a good idea story line for it but I hope everyone will support the sequel when it comes out! When I write it I will put a link in for you guys to read it!!! Also today is my birthday guys!! Yes I am 18 now so watch out world haha. Okay that's all I have for now and I'll talk to you guys the next chapter!!