Chapter 18

Never Mind

Sunghye's POV

My day went by fast as I completely avoided Jungkook. When I woke up he was already up and out of my old bed so it made it very easy for me. As it drew close to 6pm I have 2 hours before the party. I'm dreading it already. I was told Jimin and Taehyung were coming so it made it easier to breathe for me. My moms maids had my outfit laid out for me and they did my hair and make up. I wore a knee length white dress. It was poofy on the lower half and it fit me perfectly on the top half. The belt was black and the dress had a black coller. I wore black heels and silver jewerly. They losely curled my hair and the twisted to stands of hair and pinned them together with a white and black bow and I went down stairs my parents are waiting with Jungkook and his parents. Jungkook was in a black and white suit with his hair pushed back. I took a deep breath and we left.

As the party started it was mainly our parents business partners and I see Taehyung and Jimin enter the room I smiled the first time in a 24 hour radius.

"Hey." Taehyung greeted me with a hug. I went and I hugged Jimin who clearly is still feeling awkward about everything. They were all dressed in nice black suits and the both look very sharp. The party went on and I talked to some of my relatives who haven't seen me in a couple years. My parents made up some stories how I'm constantly studying abroad so I just went with it. Jungkook hand was basically glued to my waist. Any time it tired to scoot away his grip would get harder and tighter.

It seems that the room went silent so I turn around to see three sharp men walk in. As I look closely I gasped. It was Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi who dyed his hair pitch black. I turn to look at Taehyung who has a wide grin on his face.

Yoongi's POV

Before we walk in I look at my freshly dyed hair one more time. I'm dressed up in a suit I haven't worn in what feels like a decade and brand new dress shoes curtesy of Namjoon that squeak when you walk in them. I hope she doesn't hate my hair. It feels like everything I do now is for her so I hope she appreciates it.

As I walk in the room was crowded with loud business people who have more money than I ever will. Namjoon and Hoseok walk in behind me and they spot Sunghye. She turns around to look at us and her jaw drops. I hope it was in a good way.

"Hey guys." Taehyung waved us over causing Jungkook to turn around and stare at us.

As we got closer I can see Sunghye's confused and worried expression more clearly.

"Hey." I say and she smiles. "You look beautiful."

"What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook barks.

"To come and see my friends." I smile smugly. I look down to she his hand placed tightly on her hip and I try the best in my power not to explode.

"Sunghye, I have to tell you something." I state but I get cut off by some guy on a microphone.

"Hello everyone, we are here today to celebrate the engagement of Jeon Jungkook and Choi Sunghye." The guy announced and everyone clapped. "Can the lovely two come up here so we can exchange the engagement ring. " my heart dropped and by the look of Sunghye's face, so did hers.

Jungkook basically dragged her up to the front. She looks back at me terrified I have to think fast.

"Namjoon, you and Hoseok go down stairs and start the car." I toss him my keys. They nod and they ran out. Good they need too. Jungkook is talking in the mic about how happy he is that everyone's here for this and I decide to go up front.

"The hell-" he spoke but I took the mic from him.

"I'm not allowing them to get married." I spoke into the mic. I heard a lot of gasp and mummers. Her dad looks pissed. "I am in love with Sunghye, I can't let this happen." I dropped the mic and grab ahold of Sunghye's wrist and drag her out of a side door. There we ran out of the hotel into the getaway car parked in front.

"Sunghye-ah!" Jungkook yells chasing after us. As Namjoon drives of we both take time to catch our breath.

"I'm sorry." I apologize to Sunghye. "Your dad is going to be so pissed."

"I don't care." Sunghye admitted. "You dyed your hair."

"Hoseok said it'd make me look more respectable." I laughed. "Do you like it?" She scrunched up her face and then laugh.

"I'm kidding I love it." She said giggling. "But how did you know we were there?"

"I got a text from someone named 'V'." I stated confused and she just laughed.

"Ah Taehyung Oppa, I owe him a lot." She smiled. I do too now. You can see Hoseok and Namjoon grinning from the front seats.

"What did you need to tell me?" She asked. .

"It's... Don't worry about it." I lied. I wanted to tell her I love her.

Jungkooks POV

"How the hell did he find out?" I scream at Taehyung and Jimin who were unresponsive. "It had to be one of you two."

"We didn't tell him anything," Taehyung stated boldly.

"Yeah, Taehyung is telling the truth. Calm down." Jimin stuttered.

"He just kidnapped my Fiancée." I gritted my teeth. I should've know better when I saw him walk in.

"Jungkook-ah." Sunghye's father called to me.

"Ah, yes father." I walk towards him.

"Worry not." He tells me. "This isn't going to stop the wedding, she might be hiding for now but in the end she will have to marry you." I nod to my future father-in-law's words.

"But how." I ask him. "She'll keep running away with him."

"We'll just have to take him out of the picture, won't we?" He smiled at me.

 


I loved writing this chapter so much omg. What did you guys think? I hate saying thanks for reading because I feel like that's what you say when you're done writing the story but I'm not but thanks for reading guys!!!