Chapter 16

Never Mind

Jungkooks POV

On the car ride to work I sat in silence. Through a mirror I stare at the large bandaid on my forehead. My mother was talking to me about how much she's not excited for the next months planning Sunghye's and mine wedding with Sunghye's mother cause she an intolerable . I looked out the window and daydreamed about how I can make things right with Sunghye. She was very angry about the kiss and truthfully I want to apologize. I know she's not use to the idea that were getting married but she'll be okay, right?

My mother pulls up the car to the front entrance and I see Taehyung and Sunghye standing in the front. I smile at the fact that my friends are here together and I got out. As I walked closer to them I stopped mid track. I see Yoongi in the window staring right at me. Is his expression malicious? I can't tell. Sunghye turns around to see me and nearly jumps out of her skin.

"Hey." I muttered not exactly sure how to speak to her.

"Hi." She mumbled. Taehyung looked over at her and looked back up at me.

"I don't think you should be here right now." He boldly stated. What's wrong with him lately?

"I work here." I fired back. It's true and I was discharged from the hospital last night and I was told I was able to work.

"It's okay." Sunghye's soft voice reassured Taehyung. Yoongi came dashing out here It seems. Is it to protect Sunghye like how I once did. The atmosphere felt cold and distance. Maybe I should should've stayed home.

Sunghye's POV

Yoongi came up behind me and grabbed me by my hips. I felt safe from his movement and I smiled. I look up to see a bandaid on Jungkooks forehead.

"I didn't come here to start anything. " Jungkook announced. I really want to believe him. "I just only want to work."

"Sure." Yoongi responded. He response felt cold. I just want some peace. I walked inside the building and shortly after the three boys came in. Jungkook left to the back and Taehyung sat at the table Jin was sitting. Yoongi stayed standing and I went to go make Taehyung hot chocolate. As I was almost down we didn't have any more whip cream so I went to the back to get some but I over heard Jungkook on the phone.

"Yeah." He mumbled. I wonder who he was talking too. "Can you take care of it for me? Thanks." He hung up and turned around.

"I was just getting whipped cream." I pointed to the fridge and he nodded. I walked over to the fridge and I grabbed the whip cream. I was walking out until his words called out to me.

"Did your mother contact you?" Jungkook asked.

"No why?" I asked. I was seriously hoping he was going to tell me the wedding was off.

"I was just curious." He muttered. What? I nodded and went back up front to finish Taehyungs Hot Chocolate. When I was finally finished I handed it too him and he was more than excited. What was odd was the first time in forever him and Jin were just talking, not fighting. Well it was more of Jin fighting but this time there was nothing. I smiled. As the day got longer more customers showed up keeping Yoongi and I busy. Jungkook was out cleaning up so I didn't have much contact with him.

"Excuse me, miss." Two men in suits approached me. "Are you Sunghye?"

"Yes?" I answered not sure if i should have answered.

"Your mother told us this is where we're suppose to get you from." The other man said. "She told us to bring you home."

Yoongi almost jumped the counter and hit one of them if I was wasn't there to stop him from over hearing my mom bring brought up.

"It's okay." I reassured him. "I'll be fine." I span over to see Jungkook staring at us. He must've been in it.

"What if it's not though?" Yoongi asked. I just kissed him lightly and I walked out behind the counter with the two men. As we got to the black car with extremely tinted windows they opened up the door and I see my mother fixing her makeup in a little pocket mirror. I sat in the car next to my mother and the men shut the door.

"Why are you doing this, mom?" I asked her.

"If it was up to me, I wouldn't be here, I want nothing to do with you." She stated.

"This makes no sense mother." I pointed out. "Why would you make me get married to Jungkook if you want nothing to do with me."

"It's not my idea." She responded "it's your father's."

"What?" I asked. Why would dad do this to me?

"It was his idea." She repeated herself, "he out of nowhere decided that you and Jungkook must get married. It must be for business reasons, because we know Jungkook comes from big money. It was his idea to bring you home. I guess we're having an engagement party for you tomorrow night and he wants you to be there."

"I can't believe this." I mumbled in disbelief. I went to grab my phone but I left it back in the cafe in my purse."

Yoongi's POV

"What did you do?" I yelled at Jungkook. I threw a tea cup at a wall, I'm very lucky there's no customers here.

"Nothing that concerns you." Jungkook laughed. "Just face it Yoongi-ssi, I won."

"You just don't get it do you." I hollered at the younger boy. "Sunghye-ah is not a prize to be won. She a person with feelings."

Jungkook clearly irritated doesn't answers back. Jin finally comes running out from his office.

"Hey knock it off, the both of you!" He snaps at us and we both shut up. "Now what's going on."

"Don't worry about it." I tell him and I grab my phone. "I'm calling Sunghye." As I wait for her to answer I here a ring coming from a purse on the coat rack as I get closer I realize it's Sunghye's purse, with her phone in it. "Great that's just great."

"This is not over." I point at Jungkook and I marched out of the café with my coat in one hand and Sunghye's purse in the other.

 

 

I CANT BELIEVE THIS STORY HAS 90+ SUBS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I don't really have much of an authors note this time lol. Just look out for Chapter 17 ^^ I love you guys!!