Chapter 3

Never Mind

"Let's all see each other soon." Namjoon smiled. He's too kind. I left the store searching for a store that I could find cute clothes. Between paying for my dance classes, phone bill and rent I don't have much money to spend on me. Jungkook usually buys me food to support me to my disliking. I just don't like him treating me like a child all the time. But I finally save enough to buy a new wardrobe. Mainly A winter coat. I've had mine for about 7 Years so it's all worn down.

I spent a good 3 hours searching for the right coat. It was dark green and had a hood that had tan faux fur on it. It had a lot of pockets to my pleasing and it's warm. I bought that with a few new pairs of pants and some sweaters. I found a scarf that reminded me of Yoongi's but I didn't buy it for the fact that I can't afford things I want I can only afford necessities. As I walked out towards the front I noticed something I didn't think I was suppose to. It was Jungkook and Yoongi sitting down at a table talking. I debated if I should go up to them and hear their conversation or not. I mean on one hand it's not any of my business but on the second had I really wanted to know what they were talking about. The curiosity got the better of me so I walked near them trying not to be seen.

"Could you just apologize for me?" Yoongi begged but it came out more of an order. He was sorry?

"No, and why should I?" Jungkook barked "I wasn't the one who made her upset."

"Look Kid, I say things I don't mean and I screw up and it comes out meaner than expected." Yoongi barked back,

"What did you even say to Sunghye-ah anyways?" Jungkook asked.

"Look it's not important all that matters if is you say sorry for me." Yoongi plead.

I interrupted their conversation scaring both of them. "It's okay, I know you didn't mean it."

"Sunghye-ah, how long were you standing there?" Jungkook asked still startled.

"Hmmmmm long enough to know that the bully is sorry." I teased smiling at Yoongi.

"Hey look kid," Yoongi fought "it's not that I'm sorry but Hoseok-ah told me I better apologize." He looked down seeming almost as if he was embarrassed. "He told me it was unfair not only to you but him and Namjoon-ah that I said that."

"It true, what Hobi Oppa said." I answered "but today is a new day and I'm usually the type to forgive and forget."

"That's a lie." Jungkook muffled causing me to hit him.

"Look I'm going to go now that it's awkward and everything." Yoongi got up and just walked off. I have never been so confused over a boy before now.

Jungkook walked me home and kept pestering me about what Yoongi told me. I didn't cave in and tell him mainly because it's none of his business. Before I walked up the stairs to my small home Jungkook stopped me.

"Sunghye-ah." Jungkook said very serious.

"What is it?" I asked him as I turned around to face him. He just paused and leaned into to kiss me on my forehead. I couldn't say anything just from shock. I felt like I was in some Kdrama but I had to snap myself back into reality.

Jungkook stopped and looked down at me. "Be careful with that Yoongi. I don't trust him." Why is he telling me to be careful? Jungkook left me with a hug and I still don't know where I stand anymore.

I check my mail and find a letter. It was from Soojung. How did she find me here? I just shrugged it off. I didn't care anyways. We haven't talked after her and Jungkook stopped dating and it was better off that way. I went to bed peacefully that night.

"Sunghye-ah~" I could hear Taehyung banging on the front door. Why was he here at 6 in the morning.

"Yes Oppa?" I answered the door still half asleep. He smiled over the fact I called him only Oppa which causes me to hit him lightly.

"Jungkook sent me here to make sure you get to work on time seeing him and Jimin went back home to Busan for a week." Taehyung smiles. I totally forgot Jimin and Jungkook both came from Busan even though we've all been friends since childhood. I also forgot that they came to Seoul so their parents could run their different businesses. I know Jungkooks mom and dad are in retail and housed and what not but Jimin never told us about his parents much.

"I still don't work or another 3 hours." I whined. I rubbed my eyes letting the tall boy come in.

"Jungkook told me to wake you up this early or else you won't be motivated to go to work until-" Taehyung stopped and just smiled. I think he didn't want to piss me off since I'm not a morning person.

"Will you be going home to Daegu soon?" I asked curious brushing my hair.

"Nahhhh I don't need to." Taehyung shrugged. "My family is here now so I have no reason to." I nodded an I put my brush down. I look in the mirror and I didn't think I looked to bad today.

Taehyung walked me to work to make sure I got there. He completed my shoes saying how. They looked nice and I smiled back. When we got to work Jin was already at the door almost barricading Taehyung from coming inside. Taehyung got the message and he said his goodbye and left.

"So how are you?" Jin asked me trying to be a manager.

"I'm good how are you?" I naturally responded.

"I'm good. Why do you still hang out with that kid?" Jin asked showing a more unprofessional personal side of him.

I laughed. "Because even though he's super destructive he has a good heart and means well." At the moment I felt like Hobi and Namjoon sticking up for Yoongi but I shook it off. It's not the same. Was it?

I walked to grab my apron and I bumped into Yoongi,

"I'm sorry." I apologized. He looked down to my shoes.

"Converse? I hate em." He said coldly and walked around me. I sighed. I was hoping we were going to start over but looks like we aren't.

I spent 8 hours working trying to avoid Yoongi and his attitude. We were understaffed seeing Jungkook left and other people didn't seem to want to show up to work like usual. Jin should just fire them.

I was almost done washing up the dishes daydreaming about everything that has happened to me in the last three days. The fact that it seems like I've know Hoseok and Namjoon forever but it also seems like I'm distancing myself from Jungkook. I feel like I've been giving him the cold shoulder but I don't know why. I should buy him lunch when he comes back.

"Sunghye-ah what are you doing tonight?" Yoongi asked startling me out of my day dream. When I turned to look at him his expression wasn't cold like usual, instead he seemed nervous.

"Nothing." I answered. He sighed in what seemed to be relief.

"Good, hang out with me tonight." He almost ordered me.

"What?" I was startled by his words not exactly sure what he meant.

 

Wowwww I feel if this chapter was really short. I was distracted by Eli Kim's amazing news about his wife and his baby on the way that I'm so happy for him. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the third chapter!