Chapter 9

Never Mind

Yoongi's POV

Sunghye and I laid in bed and I waited for her to fall asleep. I got up as slowly and carefully as I can and I went to the bathroom. I pulled out the note and I debated on throwing it out or reading it. I thought of all the pros and cons but I just couldn't not read it.

*Sunghye-ah meet me at the Banpo Bridge at midnight so we can talk. -Jungkook*

"This kid." I huffed and sat down. I don't want to get in trouble with Sunghye but if this kid doesn't stop I'm going to explode. Maybe if him and I can just talk it out maybe we can both agree on what's best for Sunghye.

I walk back into our room to see Sunghye peacefully sleeping I kissed her forehead lightly, I grabbed my jacket and I left the apartment. It was about 11:50pm by the time I got to Banpo Bridge. I saw him. Jungkook was looking out across the river not realizing I was right here. As I got closer to him he heard my steps and turned to look to see me. Surprisingly he didn't look upset.

"I see that your here." Jungkook laughed walking towards me.

"Were you expecting me?" I asked.

"Actually yeah." Jungkook answered.

"How-" I asked super confused.

"I knew you wouldn't let Sunghye go. You probably wouldn't have let her come anyways. You're such a control freak." Jungkooks tone has become slightly sadistic.

"Control freak? You called her mom so she could stay away from me." I spit. This kid is really getting on my nerve.

Jungkook out of nowhere lashed out and punched me in the face again. And again. And again. It didn't take much but I held my ground and I pushed the boy down.

"Look kid, I'm not here to fight you, so you need to calm down before you get hurt." I ordered. Kids these days I swear.

"Yeah right." Jungkook barked.

"Why do you hate me so much." I asked him. This tired feeling this is must be how Sunghye feels.

"Because you took away the only thing that has ever mattered to me." Jungkook bites his cheek. I stood there frozen at his words.

"What do you even mean?"

"Sunghye, she's the only thing that matters to me. You you screwed that up, she hates me now and it's all because of you." Jungkook stood up and he hit me again. This time I wasn't having it so I hit him back harder which was a mistake.

"Yoongi don't!" I hear Sunghye yell behind me. I turn around seeing a very upset Sunghye with her so called friend Jimin next to her.

I finally knew what Jungkook was trying to do.

Sunghye's POV

I ran up to the two bickering boys to see Yoongi knock out Jungkook.

"I tried to warn you Sunghye." Jimin said in a cold tone. I ran up to the two boys and Jungkook was out cold on the ground.

"What happened Yoongi?" I didn't even us honorifics with him I just don't know how to comprehend everything.

"It's not what it looks like." He whispers. I turn around to see Yoongi's face all bashed up and bleeding. I stood up to look at him clearer.

"Yoongi, I need you to go home. Okay? We can talk about this later but the police and ambulance are on their way and you don't need to get into trouble." I say ask calmly as I could. Yoongi nodded and he got into his car and left.

Jimin walked up to me. "What are we going to tell the police?" Jimin asked.

"He got mugged, that's all we know." I tell Jimin. Even as upset as he looked he nodded in agreement.

"I'm sorry Sunghye-ah." Jungkook muttered opening up his eyes slightly.

"Jungkook." I say as lightly as I could. "Don't be."

Jungkook looked up at me. I knew he wasn't as badly hurt as he could be but the doctors could deal with that. My biggest worry was Yoongi. He looked as if he had lost. I got up and I left Jungkook in Jimin's hands.

As I got home Yoongi was sitting In the bathroom wiping his face off.

"Are you okay?" I ask startling him.

"Yeah I'm fine." He reassured me. His face was slightly puffy from the fight and it was definitely going to bruise.

"I should move far away so you guys won't have to fight because of me." I admit looking down.

"Don't say that." Yoongi argued.

"It's true, look at you." I whined. He moved towards me and he pulled me in for a tight hug.

"I'm not giving up on us because of a silly fight." Yoongi laughed softly.

"You put my friend into a hospital." I answered back seriously.

"Why do you keep calling him th-" Yoongi stopped to a deep breath then continued "I told him I only wanted to talk it's not my fault he hit me first." Yoongi mumbled in an angry tone.

"Please don't hospitalize anymore of my friends." I laced my words with the truth.

"Okay, I won't," he answered. "But you believe me right? That I only wanted to talk?"

I nodded my head yes. The problem will be trying to get everyone else to believe him. Jimin and Taehyung are Jungkooks goons as they follow everything he does so it'll be hard to convince them otherwise.

"One more thing." I say looking up at the boy.

"What's that?" Yoongi asked.

"Don't go through my stuff." I say hitting his arm.

"Ow." He winced in pain that scared me but he started laughing so I hit him again.

"I'm serious. Don't do it again." I look at him.

"I won't." He looks at me. I really hope that this time he can keep his promise.

 

Chapter 9 is done! I love all of the comments I got from chapter 8 guys omg. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And I can't wait for you guys to read chapter 10!