Chapter 8

Never Mind

"Hey I need to go get something, I'll be right back." I smile at Yoongi.

"Did you need me to come with?" Yoongi asked a little curious.

"No it's fine." I laugh. I waved goodbye and walked out towards out side. Jungkook and Soojung weren't there but instead it was Jimin.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked him.

"He didn't want to take the chance of Yoongi being with you." Jimin responded.

"Oh." I answered back. I wouldn't blame him.

"He wanted me to give you this." Jimin pulled out a note from his pocket. It was a little crumpled but I smiled and accepted it. I tucked the piece of paper in my pocket causing Jimin to frown.

"Will we be able to go back to what it was?" Jimin asked out of nowhere.

"It depends on what you mean." I answered.

"You two not fighting. Ever since we met Yoongi it's been..." Jimin paused I turned around to see Yoongi standing behind us.

"It's been what?" Yoongi harshly asked scaring Jimin.

"It's been different." Jimin answered. "I got to go, I'll see you around Sunghye." Jimin ran off and I turned around to look at a very displeased Yoongi.

"Is that how you feel, Sunghye?" He asked me.

"No but..." I started.

"But what?" Yoongi barked.

"I don't like the way you treat my friends." I snapped back. Here we go. It feels like a vicious cycle of us fighting and being fine.

"Well maybe I don't like the way they treat you." He got snippy.

"What do you even mean." I rolled my eyes. I really don't want this conversation.

"Well for starters Jungkook called the woman who disowned you for reasons I still don't know, and those two seem to always side with him, what about how your feeling, they hold support you too." He ran his hand through his hair out of frustration.

"You're right." I told him. I don't want to lose this fight but to be honest I'm just so tired.

"Am I?" He asked almost as he was expecting a fight.

"Yeah, they dont treat me the best, but they're still my friends, and if we want this relationship to work I'm going to need you to respect that." I tell him. "A lot has happened to me within the past 24 hours, so let's not fight about this right now."

Yoongi stays silent but grabs me by the hips and pulls me in for a hug.

"You're right." He whispers in a calming voice. It was almost scary how calming it was.

"Jimin Oppa means well." I smile at him repeating words Hoseok and Namjoon has told me about Yoongi. He didn't really get the reference but I got a kick out of it.

"It's going to drive me nuts listening to you call other men Oppa." He complained in a very high voice. I couldn't tell if he was joking or serious.

"I can't help it that I'm younger than everyone." I laugh. I feel our tension ease.

"Grow up more." He instructed me causing me to laugh. "What I'm serious!" We were both laughing at this point. This is my favorite Yoongi. He's calm and relaxed.

We walked back to the apartment I didn't notice right away but I turned around to see Yoongi run to catch up with me I shook it off and got back into the apartment to find Namjoon and Hoseok trying to make ramen.

"Don't you guys eat anything that's not packaged or not delivered." I asked almost scared for the three boys health.

"Not really." Namjoon answered. "None of us are really good at cooking."

"Well." I look down. "I guess I can finally start cooking again.

"Again?" Yoongi asked suspiciously.

"Well I use to cook all the time when I lived with my family, but after I left it was lonely to cook for one so I stopped.

"Oh." Yoongi asked almost guilty that he even asked.

"But what about our ramen?" Hoseok whined.

"You can eat that, but tomorrow I'm going to cook for everyone." I smiled.

Yoongi and I went to his room and took a well deserved nap. He must also be going through things too. I don't blame him for being mad at me, I just don't know what to do. He has such a bad attitude that he lashes out on people. I'm going to learn how to live with that side of Yoongi. When I finally woke up it was pitch black. I went to reach for Yoongi but he wasn't there. I sat up and looked around the room without any sight of him I got up and walked to the living room and saw nothing. I went back to our room and sat on our bed and sat quiet for awhile. I then remembered the note Jungkook wrote me and reached in my pocket to pull if out to find nothing. In panic I checked all of my other pockets then I stripped the bed. I found nothing.

"Oh no." I say in disbelief. Yoongi must have found the letter and read whatever was in it.

 

Sorry I made this chapter super short but I forgot to update the story and it's almost been a week since I have updated. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I promise to make chapter 9 longer and come out quicker!