Chapter 23

Never Mind

Yoongi's POV

"Do you understand the plan?" Taehyung asked me handing me the duffle bag. He had me change into the same black clothes he is wearing.

"Yes." I respond.

"Good," he smirked tipping my hat down blocking my eyes. "Stay close and don't talk. Watch my feet and follow. Remember 2 steps right foot means stop, 2 steps left mean go ahead." I do as I told and watch his feet. We walk a good 50 feet before he stomped his right foot twice. I stop and keep my head down.

"You're back." A low voice booms making me nervous.

"I am." Taehyung responds.

"I see you brought a friend." The low voice chuckled. I tense up.

"A new recruit, Mr.Choi left me in charge of training him. Showing him the ropes." Taehyung replies. His comment reminded me of Sunghye and when I first started my job at the café. I knock out of my daze as I see Taehyung's left foot tap twice. I follow him avoiding the low voice of eye contact. I follow him until I hear a door shut behind me.

"You can look up now." Taehyung sighed. I look up to him standing in tool shed. "That could have been very dangerous."

"Yeah." I respond not exactly sure what to say.

"Hand me the duffle bag." Taehyung instructed and I do as told. He opens the bag an pulls out fold paper. He opens it up and it's a blue print. He pulls out a sharpie started circling rooms.

"This shed on the left," he circles the room "that's where we are, and this is were we want to get." He circles a room on the second floor of the home. "This is Sunghye's room."

"What are we waiting for?" I ask him impatiently.

"Slow down there Soldier." Taehyung replies "see this room?" He circled a big room on the blueprint "this is were all the guards are not to mention there are guards in each and every one of these halls, if they see you, we'll both me dead."

"So what are we going to do?" I ask.

"I will go and get Sunghye, I'm well trusted." Taehyung says "they trust me and I'll tell them I just want to go on a walk around the estate with her."

"What about me?" I question Taehyung.

"I was get to that." Taehyung barked "You are gonna go there." He circles a little box in the back of the house. "That is another tool shed it's unlocked so go straight in there and close the door, it's rarely used and there is less workers on that side of the house, Sunghye loved going there when she was younger, so she can get away. I will bring her to you and I'll help you two jump the fence."

"What if we get caught?"

"Then we will have no choice but to use these." Taehyung passes me a gun. "Only use this when it is necessary, it has a silencer on it but still."

I nodded as he shooed me out.

"Oh one more thing, Hyung." Taehyung called out.

"If I don't come out in an hour, come looking for me." Taehyung says handing me the blueprint. "Avoid the rooms circled in red, and if happened the guards don't recognize who you are tell them that fake story I told Guard Park earlier." I nod and sneak out of the shed.

I look around me to see If there are any guards. When I notice none I pounce and run as fast as I can to the back. I hid behind a tree to catch my breath. When I look around the tree I notice a maid hanging laundry I wait for her to head back inside and I ran once again to the said tool shed. I close the door behind me and I slid down a metal wall and catch my breath. I look at my phone to see that it's 10:43pm. I sigh and wait for Taehyung hoping he'll come soon.

Sunghye's POV

I sat on my bed watching my mother's maid pack my bags. All the phones have been disconnected and I'm on watch by my moms maid. I hear a knock on my door and go to answer it but my mom's maid sat me down and answered the bedroom door for me.

"No." I hear my maid lecture the voice behind the door.

"I'm sorry, I can't allow that." She tries to argue but the person behind the door pushed passed her and walked straight in.

"Taehyung!" I nearly screamed and ran up to hug him.

"Sir you are not allowed in here!" My mothers maid warned him.

"Actually I am." He smiled sweetly to her. "Mr.Choi sent me."

"What?" Me and the maid questioned in unison.

"I've been sent to bring Sunghye down to her father at once." He said almost coldly.

"Well.." The maid tried to talk.

"Are you questioning Mr.Choi's wishes?" He pressured her.

"Uh... No sir..." She answered in defeat.

"All is good then, let's go Ms.Choi, or should I say Mrs.Jeon" he smiled link his arm in mine.as soon as we left the room I pushed him off me.

"What the hell was that? You work for my dad now?" I hiss and he laughed.

"I have for awhile now, but that's not why I'm here." He chuckled leaving me confused.

"What are you..?" I ask confused.

"I'm taking you to Yoongi, now you need to cooperate or maybe I will take you to your dad." He smiled and looked behind me. "We best start running." He laughed I turn around to see two very angry guards approaching us. I grabbed Taehyungs hand and we started running.

Yoongi's POV

"5, 4, 3, 2 and 1." I counted down watching the clock on my phone turn to 11:36pm. Still no sign of the two of them, I'm cold, tired and worried. My phone buzzed and I slide open the text.

*Sunghye and I are locked in a bedroom on the third floor. Fifth room on the right side of the hall, please save us.*

"God dammit." I curse under my breath. I stand up and brush my pants of of the dirt. I look out of the shed to see if the coast is clear, once again. I notice a back door and hoping that's my best bet. I run towards praying to god. I enter the house and notice I'm in the laundry room. I leave the room to find me in a long hallway I notice a set of stairs at theend of it so I walk slowly towards it. As soon as I get towards the stairs I run up them to find my self on what seems to be the second floor. I walk down a corridor trying to find another set of stairs.

"Stop!" A voice yells at me. I almost die of anxiety I hear their footsteps get closer to me and I reach for my gun but another voice stops me from doing such.

"don't worry, Guard Cho, he's with me." a hand grasps my shoulder and leads me into a room. "What in gods name are you doing here?" I look up to see Jimin.

"I'm here to save Sunghye." I respond.

"Jesus Christ, kid, how did you even make it up here." Jimin asks me.

I want to him Taehyung helped me but I decide against it. "Does it even matter? Look, I know you don't like me but the fact of the matter is Sunghye and I love each other, she doesn't love Jungkook, so why should she be forced to do something she doesn't want to do?"

"You're right" Jimin sighed.

"and also- wait what?" I was taken aback.

"You're absolutely right, you two should be together, and I want to help." Jimin repeated himself. "Look, the last couple of months I've been a terrible friend to Sunghye, I need to make it up to her. So I'll help you."

"Thank you." I thank him almost speechless.

"Well, what do you need me to do?" Jimin asked me.

"We need to get Sunghye and Taehyung out of the room they're locked in on the third floor." I tell Jimin "fifth room on the right,"

"How do you know they're..." Jimin tried to question me but I cut him off.

"Look, I told you don't worry about it, I just need you to help me get them out of there." I bark.

"Okay then, let's get started." Jimin smiled.

Sunghye's POV

I pace the room as I hear guards outside the door.

"Where's Yoongi?" I ask for the 12th time

"I told you, he's coming." Taehyung repeated himself once again.

"What if my fath-"

"Sunghye-ah, he's going to be fine." Taehyung reassured me. "That boy of yours, he's tough."

"What are you doing right now?" I ask him who's typing away at his phone.

"Let's just say," he paused himself "I'm calling for extra back up." He smiled at me who can't even think of doing that at this moment. Yoongi please stay safe. I hear mumbling from the other side of the door.

"Sunghye, get put right now!" The voice yells. That voice belongs to no other than Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung looked up and ran towards a dresser, he started to push it towards the door. I did the same with a large chair. The banging against the door won't stop.

"Yoongi, where are you?" I start to cry. I pace the room once again.

"Sit down it might be awhile." Taehyung chuckled patting the bed spot next to him. "Let's talk."

"Okay." I say and I sit next to him. "What are we gonna talk about?"

"I don't know, whatever you want to talk about, I guess." Taehyung shrugs.

"How did you start working for my dad, and why?" I ask and Taehyung sighs.

"Blackmail." Taehyung answers.

"Blackmail?" I question. "What is he blackmailing you with?"

"Well he's blackmailing Jimin and I." Taehyung corrects me. "If I tell you will you promise not to judge?"

"Of course!" I tell Taehyung.

"You see Jimin and I, well, we've always been bestfriends, but recently we've been, more then just friends." Taehyung confessed. "But him and I have been fighting lately, because of everything with Jungkook, so we broke up but before that your father had us watched, he has all of us being watched and he found out and threatened to tell our families and friends about our secret if we didn't do some "dirty" work for him."

"I can't believe this." I mutter in shock.

"Please don't judge Jimin if you had to judge anyone I had lead hi-."

"I'm not judging you guys at all!" I exclaimed "I'm horrified my father had did this to you guys, he has no businessin what happens in your relationship!"

"Sunghye-ah." Taehyung muttered and pulled me in for a hug. "Thank you."

"Now, tell me how long you've guys been keeping this from me, I want to know everything." I smile trying to keep my mind off of being trapped in the room still.

 

Chapter 23 is finished! I really hope it isn't problematic for people that I've made Taehyung and Jimin gay, I am no way saying they are in real life but if they are that's great, they're personal love life isn't my business, I only want nothing but happiness for the two lol. There is one chapter left and a possible epilogue! Please leave comments and thank you guys for reading!