Chapter 13

Never Mind

Sunghye's POV

My feet were glued to the ground. The words that Jungkook and I are getting married stabbed me. And the fact that I didn't have a say in it mad me even more angry. My mother is only doing this to spite me. To spite Yoongi even more.

"Does Jungkook-ah know about this?" I asked the two women. Maybe he tried to talk them out of it.

"Of course, we came to tell him today." Mrs.Jeon smiled. Her words stabbed me repeatedly and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Yoongi noticed me panicking.

"Let's go talk to him, babe." He said babe a little loud shocking Mrs.Jeon. He intertwined my fingers with his and he dragged me off to Jungkooks room. Before we opened the door he stopped.

"Yoongi Oppa, I..." I couldn't find words on how to describe how I was feeling.

"I know, babe. I know." He kissed my forehead pushing my hair back. "We'll get through it, just like how we always do." This is the first time he called me babe. As controlling as it sounds I like it, it makes me feel safe. He opened the door and let me walk in first. Jungkook was talking to Jimin and froze in his tracks when he saw me walk in.

"Sunghye-ah..." He muttered and looked at Yoongi who walked in behind me. "Why is he here?"

"To apologize." Yoongi boldly stated.

"Don't." Jungkook laughed. "And didn't you hear the news? She's MY fiancée. Get away from her."

"Let's not do this." Yoongi laughed. "We don't need a repeat of last time."

"What are you going to do? Put me in the hospital?" Jungkook asked sarcastically "oh wait, I'm already here."

"That wasn't my intentions." Yoongi huffed.

"That's enough!" I hollered at the both of them. The two both stopped and looked at me. They're like kids almost.

"Oppa, maybe you should leave." I suggest to Yoongi. I knew letting him come was going to be a bad idea. Yoongi nodded and left the room.

Jimin got up and left he room too. It's been irritating that he's giving me a cold shoulder. It was just me and Jungkook and I had to clear the air.

"Jungkook, I need you to listen to me." I said as calmly as I could. "Im not going to marry you."

"Don't do this to me, Sunghye." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"No, you don't do this to me." I stood my ground. "I love Yoongi."

"Oh great now you love him now." Jungkook spit. "What's next, are you pregnant?"

"You're not helping." I broke. "I have finally found someone that I love and you turn him down. You can't do that. You are not me. I love him. Not you."

"And why can't you love me? Huh? You did it before?" Jungkook snapped back.

"Because you chose her." I stated back. I feel a tear rolling down my cheek.

"It ALWAYS has to go back to Soojung doesn't it?" Jungkook laughed in disbelief.

"It's time for me to move on Jungkook." I looked down. I turned around but he grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss. At the moment I froze his lips were soft but they were trembling. I snapped back out of my daze and I slapped him. I left the room leaving him alone.

Jungkooks POV

"." I muttered as Sunghye slammed my door shut. I stood there frozen not sure what I was thinking. I know I should've known better. Maybe she not fond of the idea yet. No matter what I'm not going to let it not happen. I will marry her. I sat back down on my bed and I sat in silence. There was a knock on my door and I shot up hoping it was Sunghye.

"Hey." Soojung offered me as she walks passed me and sat down in a chair.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her rhetorically.

"That doesn't matter." She grinned. "I walked past Sunghye on the way up here. She was pissed. Did you finally tell her off?"

"Not even close." I answered back.

"What did you even do then?" Soojung asked me intrigued in the conversation.

"I'm going to marry her." I stated.

"You're what?" Soojungs mouth dropped.

Yoongi's POV

Jimin followed me down the hallway watching me. We kept a good distance from each other but you could feel his eyes burning me. I turned several corners and he was still there. I finally decided to stop and turn around.

"What do you want." I barked clearly annoyed.

"What did you do to Sunghye to make her like you?" Jimin boldly stood his ground. I would be impressed if he wasn't getting on my nerves.

But nevertheless not wanting to hurt another one of Sunghye's friends I sighed and sat down at a near bench. "To be honest, I don't even know."

"I just don't get it." Jimin sat right next to me. "Jungkook and her were made for each other, they were basically soul mates." Those words made me shrivel up on the inside.

"Maybe they weren't made to be." I responded.

"How do you know?" Jimin asked.

"Everything happens for a reason right?" I responded back "and people say opposites attract so maybe Sunghye and I were suppose to be together."

Jimin and I sat on the bench for a long time in silence. It was almost as if were were trying to comprehend what we just said to each other.

"Do you love her?" Jimin finally asked breaking our silence.

"Yeah." I muttered. Jimin sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Taehyung might've had a point." Jimin sighed.

"What do you mean." I asked Jimin.

"Last night, Jungkook-ah woke up looking for Sunghye." Jimin looked across the room with a blank expression on his face "Taehyung told him that he should move on from Sunghye because you two are in love and he should let you guys be happy with each other, and Jungkook kind of lost it. So when Sunghye's mother came with his and told him about the marriage he..."

"He what." I questioned.

"He thinks that he won." Jimin sighed. "I just... I've never seen him so mad before though when Taehyung told him to move on, he's not the same person."

"So what happened to Taehyung?" I asked Jimin who was still staring off.

"He got just as angry and he left the room." Jimin confessed to me.

Sunghye ran up to us and Jimin looked quite surprised.

"Let's go home right now." She instructed and I only nodded. I waved goodbye to Jimin and we left the hospital. She didn't say one word but I didn't try to question her, she looked like she was about to explode.

"Let's run away together." Sunghye stated looking at me with the most serious expression I've ever seen her be.


Hey guys I'm officially done with chapter 13 lol. Happy belated New Years guys! I'm loving all the comments I get and I'm so thankful for everyone reading this. Also I got my Dark and Wild on V's birthday and I got his photocard isn't that so cool?