Part 13 ✦

You Can Change

Taehyung was the understanding one, he always had been. Jungkook was changing, and he understood why. Underneath all the ‘bad boy’ facade, Jungkook was a simple sixteen year old boy, just like Jimin, or Namjoon: those two just hadn’t realised it yet, but Taehyung had. Jungkook wasn’t a bully, his friends had made him like that, Taehyung had made him like that. Nurture not nature.

 

He remembered all those years ago when he and Jungkook had been the best of friends, it was just those two against the world, until high school had come along and they’d gotten involved with the rest of the boys and become the feared students of the school.

 

He wanted to change; he wanted to be like Jungkook, so, he did just that.

 

Jungkook and Youngmi had to admit they were very surprised when Taehyung placed his tray on their table and sat down that day.

 

“Hi,” Taehyung simply said. “Mind if I join you?”

 

~~

 

“What the is going on?” Jimin said to his remaining four friends, who all shrugged in response.

 

“Look, Jimin, don’t blow my head off or anything, but, maybe Taehyung and Jungkook are doing the right thing. Maybe we shouldn’t do this anymore, it’s… it’s wrong. We can’t just around beating people, it’s- it’s inhumane," Hoseok said hesitantly. Jimin was glaring at him, and Hoseok’s mouth simply shut and didn’t say another word.

 

Though, by the next lunchtime, the group had decreased in numbers once again, and, on the table in the corner, sat Hoseok, with Taehyung, Jungkook and Youngmi.


Another devil changed.

 

 

It's like half past midnight and I'm still awake, but I have an art exam tomorrow... Wish me luck guys! I hope you enjoyed the 'chapter'/part ~ ^_^