"I Love You..."

Lovers Inside

 When I saw her in the kitchen, alone and fretting I was feeling happy, feeling at home; she felt like Sarah. When I whispered in her ear and she had flinched, I was so amused by her reaction. When I was holding her in my arm, for that split second, I saw Sarah. When she went to hold the kettle, and she burnt her hands, I suddenly felt scared, scared that she was going to leave me. On impulse, I grabbed her hand and stuck it under the cold water. When I turned around and saw her eyes filled with tears, I wanted to hug her, I wanted to comfort her, to make her trust me. It's funny, because I don't like that word, but when I saw her cry, I was scared.

I was scared, that I bent her head backwards with her head gently on my hands, I kissed her tears. When I was done, and I saw her lips there, puckered up, I suddenly felt . I took her to the couch and sat her down on my knees. She sat there, so still and so scared. I kissed her. I felt her lips' uncertainly against mine. When I stopped, she looked at me, her eyes filled with the lust that I felt. She looked at me, both of us scared of making the first move. Suddenly she wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled herself into my chest, hugging me. When she loosened up, I made the move. 
"Mmmmmm..." moaned in lust.

The grandfather clock struck 12 and both of us hit realization of what we just did. We let go of each other and she got up, blushing. 
"I have to go..." I said, looking out the window. Seeing her reflection against the window nod I picked up my leather jacket that was lying on the floor and left. As I walked out of her apartment building I sighed. I sighed because I didn't want to leave. I sighed because I was beginning to need her tears in my life. I sighed because I didn't know whether to accept her or not. I sighed because I was becoming cautious with my love.

I got on my motorcycle and speed off, the wind rushing against my face. My phone rang with my newest ring tone, "Ring Ding Dong" by SHINee. I stopped the bike on the curb and opened my phone, looking at my caller ID: Sarah. I hesitated but I wanted to face her and not hide away so I answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey..." [Awkward silence."
"Look, I know that it isn't right for me to say this but...can you help me find someone?"
"Who?"
"Her name is Na Neul. She was my best friend in the orphanage."
"..."
"Is something wrong?" She asked quizzically over the phone, daring him not to accept this request.
"Nothing. I think I know her. Look, how about I meet you tomorrow at our usually meeting area."
"You mean that cafe we would always go to before?"
"...yes." She sighed and replied,
"Sure, what time?" 
"10 o'clock." 
"See you then." 
"By-" I didn't even get to finish the sentence when she hung up on me.
"I love you..." I sighed and I slide my phone down and my bike with the wind in my face, gliding my tears across my face and my bike motor drowning down cries.