Love...?

Lovers Inside

 That was the second woman in my life that cried when I become violent. When I saw her tears, I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe how a girl, totally different to Sarah was still so scared of my getting hurt. The moment she ran over and hugged me, I knew, I knew straight away that she was it. She was the one. But...it was still hard for me. I was always alone and for awhile I couldn't love Sarah straight away but right after I showed her my feelings, she discarded me from my life. She discarded me with one short letter. 

"Sorry Jonghyun. Everything was a lie. I got dared to make you love me. Goodbye." I had starred at letter before the concept could get into my head.

***

I lay in the bed, having a nightmare, about Sarah leaving me but when I felt a pair of hands, that I didn't recognize hold mine. A pair of warm and concerned hands. I opened my eyes and saw her, the second girl that was scared for me. I smiled and pulled her towards my chest and she landed there uncertainly. We lay there and I felt her begin to melt into my chest.
"I hope this is a dream...a dream that will never end." 
"I hope this is reality...a reality that will stay forever."
We both smile.

The next morning, I woke up feeling warm and well. I looked down wondering if Na Neul lying on my chest was just a dream; but it wasn't. I looked down and saw her smiling face. She looked like an absolute angel. She stirred and opened her full brown eyes. 
"Good morning." She said.
"Hello." She got up and looked around, worry suddenly feeling up her eyes.

~Awkward silence~

"Look," I said.
"I'm sorry if what I did last night scared you...I didn't mean to...I've just never felt at home before..." She nodded and replied,
"I understand. I feel the same way." She smiled wryly.
"Ill go make breakfast." She walked away and closed the door quietly. I sighed. I got up and went to have a shower. I the water and took off my blood stained shirt when the door suddenly opened.

Na Neul looked at me, beginning to blush. 
"I- I'm s-sorry!" She turned around and slammed the door leaving me starring at a milky glass door. I smiled and began to have my shower...with pants.