The Truth around The Truth

Lovers Inside

 Na Neul yawned and suddenly she felt a stinging pain on her right cheek. She slowly put her hand onto her right cheek and she remembered what happened the night before.

***

"What?!? I'm just telling her the truth-" 
*SLAP* Na Neul's face whipped to the side and her blood rushed to her right cheek.

***

Nothing could ever make Na Neul feel so isolated...

She just couldn't believe that Jonghyun had hit her because of her best friend...

Na Neul got out of bed and slowly walked herself to her bathroom and as she starred at her reflection, tears started to fall without her notice. 
"I think..." Na Neul shook her head and put both her hands onto the side of the basin, starring more intently at herself. 
"No...I can't..." She closed her eyes and the next time she opened them she heard a knock on her door. She quickly fixed her hair and splashed her face. She walked towards the doorknob but as she was about to open the door when she suddenly felt uneasy but she just shrugged the feeling off and opened the door. There, standing was Danger. Na Neul gapped and upon reflex she closed the door but Danger was quicker. 
"Is this how you treat your guest?" Na Neul pushed at her door and retorted back,
"You're no guest! You're just here to know more about Jonghyun!" Danger laughed and put a hand on the frame of the door and one on the outside wall of my apartment house. 
"You're right and maybe in the process I can get myself a new girlfriend?" Na Neul began to struggle but suddenly Danger fell down and as Na Neul looked up she felt herself flood with relief but then she also hated that feeling because the person that slapped her the previous night was standing right in front of her and she felt like going up to him and hug him. As Jonghyun dragged Danger's body out of her house she slammed the door shut and soon she heard her doorbell ring and Jonghyun calling her name.
"Na Neul! Open the door!!! PLEASE!" She sighed and opened the door a crack but to her dismay Jonghyun barged open and then closed her door. He took her hand towards her bedroom when she slipped her hand out from his, making him turn around.
*SLAP* Jonghyun's left side of his face snapped to the right.

Jonghyun made no sound but he just looked at her and when he finally did make a sound he said.
"I guess I deserved that huh...?" Na Neul nodded and began to walk towards the kitchen but before she reached the kitchen a pair of hands whipped her around making her back hit the corridor wall. Jonghyun's hands was on each side of my head and his face a few centimeters away from mine. 
"Look, I'm really sorry for slapping you last night...I didn't mean to..." Na Neul made no sound but just kept on starring at Jonghyun's lips. Suddenly she couldn't take it anymore and she grabbed Jonghyun by the neck and reeled him in, crushing her lips onto his...for five whole seconds Jonghyun had no reaction but suddenly he kissed her back, as passionately as either of them had ever been kissed. They kissed and kissed but then suddenly Jonghyun lifted her up, not breaking the kiss and walked quickly to her bedroom. As Jonghyun laid her there he started to kiss her down her neck and began to lift up her lace night gown when suddenly she stopped him. Jonghyun looked up.
"What's wrong?" He said softly.
"I don't want it if you think that this is making it up to me for you slapping me last night...I want it to be real." Jonghyun starred at her and suddenly he broke into a smile that Na Neul's never seen before. 
"You know, after I had slapped you and you ran away I suddenly felt like chasing after you..." Jonghyun let go of the hem of her dress and began to Na Neul's face.
"Last night, I suddenly realized that I loved you..." Jonghyun flinched as he finished the sentence but Na Neul didn't notice it. Na Neul took a sharp intake of breath. Those three words weren't part of her dictionary. Na Neul smiled though as she knew it was about time in her life when she put those word into her dictionary. Na Neul hugged Jonghyun and whispered into his ear.
"You love me...But you won't ever love me as much as I love you..." Jonghyun looked into Na Neul's eyes mischievously and said,
"Wanna bet?"