The End...[?]

Lovers Inside

Jonghyun ran after Na Neul, but very soon he lost her in the middle of town. He turned in full circles, asked around with his hands showing her height and describing her with the most detail as possible but all the replies was a shake of the head and then walking away. Jonghyun kept on running and running, in full circles and soon it began to rain. Jonghyun stopped, dropped onto the ground and screamed up to the pouring rain and the dark clouds.

"WHY!?!?! WHY DID YOU BRING HER TO ME AND THEN LET HER LEAVE LIKE THIS!!!" Jonghyun had never felt so devastated, even after Sarah left him. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and he whipped his head around but on saw Sarah's eyes looking at him. Disappointed he got up and began to run around again. After another hour of running in circles, and running past Sarah, ignoring her about four times Sarah said something that stopped him from running around again. 

"YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO FIND HER!" Jonghyun starred at Sarah and suddenly he slammed both his hands on her upper arm and grabbed her upright. 

"How do you know..." He said, his voice deep and menacing, his eyes filled with mixed emotions that Sarah couldn't tell but to her it looked like grief, anger, depression and regret all together. 

"I...I..." Sarah looked away but Jonghyun forced her eyes to face him.

"Tell me...NOW!" He shouted to her face. Sarah had never seen him like this; never. 

"If she doesn't want you to find her, you'll never find her...she's always been like that..." Jonghyun looked at Sarah. 

"What do you mean...?" 

"Once she trust someone and that person betrays her, she'll become like that." Jonghyun pushed Sarah onto the wall of a building and slapped his hands next to her head making her flinch. 

"So you knew she would become like that and you asked me to kiss you on purpose!" Sarah's heart hardened. Sarah looked up, her gaze furious and hard.

"I WANTED YOU BACK! NA NEUL STOLE YOU AWAY FROM ME!" Sarah screamed. 

"You were to one who left me..." Jonghyun said coldly to Sarah. Sarah held onto Jonghyun and looking into his eyes she said.

"And now I want you back..." Jonghyun moved back and made Sarah let go of him.

"I'm not a toy. You can't just come to me, play with me for awhile, leave me alone again and then when you come back, to expect me to play with you again. Life isn't like that Sarah. You've left me once, who knows if you will leave me again?" Sarah ran towards Jonghyun and hugged him.

"I won't. I won't ever leave you again. I promise!" Jonghyun sighed and looked around him again and seeing the rain in every direction possible, he and Sarah left. Jonghyun hoping to see Na Neul and explain to her what that kiss meant and Sarah happy that she got her boyfriend back from her ex best friend. 

"I'm so sorry Na..." She whispered. 

"But I love him..." 

 

Nearby, Na Neul was looking at the back of her first true love and her best friend walk away, hand in hand. Na Neul smiled and yet her eyes were empty. Na Neul turned around and walked towards her apartment and during her walk she called a place. 

"Hello? Hi. Can I please book a flight to go to Singapore? Yes. As soon as possible please. Hopefully tomorrow? Thanks." Na Neul clicked her phone shut and walked slowly to her house where she knew it was the end. The end of her and Jonghyun. Once she reached her house she went inside, drenched in rain water. When she entered the living room she froze. There she saw Jonghyun's motorbike jacket and tears started to flow out of her eyes as she went to touch the jacket and hold it up to her nose, smelling Jonghyun's scent. Na Neul dropped to the ground and holding onto Jonghyun's jacket, she cried and cried until she fell asleep. It was the end, she knew it. The end....