Together Forever

Lovers Inside

Jonghyun and Na Neul lay hands entwined on her bed clothes less. Na Neul sighed and Jonghyun got up his elbow Na Neul's hair off her face. At his touch Na Neul squirmed closer to Jonghyun's body and kissed his chest making Jonghyun groan.
"God, you're going to know how to kiss me with your lips soon..." Na Neul looked up and smiled and said,
"I'm glad I can do that..." They both laughed and hugged each other. Na Neul smiled and she snuggled to Jonghyun, falling asleep.

***

Na Neul's eyes shot open as she felt the empty bed beside her. She scrambled out of bed and ran out of the room. Na Neul stopped at the sound of water running for the shower head. She turned the door knob and smiled to herself when she realized it was unlocked. She took a sharp breath as she saw the back of her love. She opened the door and stepped into the shower. As she closed the door Jonghyun turned around, startled. Na Neul smiled and hugged him.
"Did I wake you?" Na Neul heard Jonghyun say muffled in her hair.
"Not really?" Jonghyun looked at me confused.
"I woke up because I couldn't feel you as I thought..." Na Neul looked at Jonghyun with tears in her eyes before she finished her sentence whispering.
"...you left..." Jonghyun smiled and gave Na Neul a bear hug.
"Even if I was to leave I would tell you first...I promise." Jonghyun said looking Na Neul's eyes.

Na Neul smiled and for the first time she met Jonghyun, his eyes were filled with warmth; with love.
"I Love you Jong..." Jonghyun froze and Na Neul felt his sudden change of body tension.
"What's wrong? Did I do or say something...?" Jonghyun shook his head and rakes both hands through his shampooed hair. 
"I just..." Na Neul smiled sadly.
"If you don't want to tell me then don't...I'll wait..." Jonghyun shook his head and continued.
"Can I tell you when your not and looking like that?" Na Neul smiled and laughed. 
"No problem." Jonghyun and Na Neul showered and got changed into something comfortable. As they sat down on the couch, Na Neul leaned onto Jonghyun and their breakfast in front of them, Jonghyun began to talk.

"When I was young, I moved out of my parent's house because they had a divorce. I left my brother behind, and as you probably don't know, Taemin's my brother." 
"Really?!" Jonghyun laughed and nodded.
"Yeah. My mum was an alcoholic that's why my dad wanted to divorce her and being the oldest I wanted my brother to have a good future so I went with my mum instead of my Min." Na Neul nodded as she put her cup of milk tea down and turned towards her food, as if she's listening to a story; which she was in a sense. 
"Growing up I didn't have much. Everyone always teased me because I didn't have much of a family and so I became violent and...like this." He said. Na Neul stopped eating and smiled making Jonghyun laugh.
"What?!" You have tomato sauce on your lips honey..." Na Neul whipped it off embarrassingly and Jonghyun continued.
"My mum wasn't home a lot of the time and no many people wanted to become my friends so I grew up scared and hating the words "love". So whenever I say it I end up flinching...like just then in the shower." Na Neul put her food down and kiss Jonghyun. When she stopped she said to him.
"It was never in my dictionary before either. But I'm going to get used to saying it and so are you." Jonghyun replied, he's eyes becoming cloudy,
"I just hope that this relationship will last..."