"Jonghyun~

Lovers Inside

 From then on Jonghyun became like he was before; distant from everyone and emotionless. Sarah tried and tried to become Jonghyun's girlfriend again, like before Na Neul came into the picture but however she tried, Jonghyun just wouldn't forget about Na Neul. Every night Jonghyun looked at Na Neul's picture and would silently cry and Sarah would notice but act as if she didn't. As those to grew together, year by year, Na Neul was in Australia, working as a secretary. Na Neul had silently resumed her normal figure; acting as if she was happy. One day she received a notice from her boss. 

"Na Neul, can you come in for a second?" Na Neul heard her boss' voice as she was on the computer, checking her emails. She stood up and began to walk towards his office that was about 2,3 metres away from her desk. She knocked on the door and when she heard her boss' deep voice say "come in" she opened the doorknob and went inside. There, sitting at the back of the room was her boss. Her boss was 36 years old, married and has two children that is in primary school. His name was Raymond Lee and is korean. Mr. Lee was holding the phone to his ear and when he saw Na Neul he beckoned her to sit down in the chair in front of him and then he began to talk to the phone in his accented Korean. Without meaning to she heard some of the conversation.

"Okay...sure...what happened to your other one?" The other person said something.

"Oh.....it's fine. I can always get another one...no problem and anyways, you don't have to worry about the dialect, she comes from Korea and she perfect." Na Neul froze. Suddenly Na Neul knew that something bad was going to happen: like her boss asking her to return to Korea to be a secretary there. Suddenly he put the phone down and Na Neul awake from her daydream. He smiled at her and began to talk.

"I've really got to thank you Na Neul." Na Neul looked at Mr. Lee oddly. 

"Why is that Sir?"

"I told you to never call me sir!" Na Neul put her hand like a salute with a sorry.

"It's fine. Now, our other company in Korea is having some difficulties right now because they have a new boss and he doesn't know anyone and don't know how to run a company..." Na Neul interrupted him. 

"Then how did he become a manager...?" Mr. Lee laughed.

"His dad owned the company but then he passed it onto him without giving him any practice so they decided to ask someone to help and they choose you because you've been with the company for many years now. Will you go? Of course, you will get a pay rise..." 

"Is it in Korea...?" Mr. Lee nods.  Na Neul sighed and thought about it for a moment. Although he didn't want to meet Jonghyun or Sarah but she really missed her parents so she decided to say yes. 

"Sure..." Mr. Lee smiled.

"I know that you didn't mean to go back to Korea because of some really bad memories before but I hope you can forget about it..." Na Neul smiled and nodded. 

"Your flight will be in two days so I hope you will get packed. You don't have to come to work for the next few days if you don't want to or you're too busy. I'll understand, just give me a call okay?" Na Neul nods and is about to get up to leave when Mr. Lee began to talk again.

"I'll send you you're flight ticket." Na Neul turns around, smiles and bows down, saying good bye. Na Neul began to walk down towards her desk and she began to pick up her things. Her handbag, her magazines and books, her laptop and all her belongings. She gathered them in a cardboard box and she picked it up. She walked down the hallway, her left shoulder with her handbag and both her hands holding onto her cardboard box. She walked passed the place where everyone was working she made sure she didn't make too much of a racket because she wasn't in the mood to "act normal" right now thinking that she might bump into Jonghyun when she is back in Korea. 

***

Jonghyun stared into his computer screen and soon he closed his eyes because of tiredness. He was new to his job and he didn't like it one bit. Because Taemin was young, his dad had given his job to Jonghyun believing that he could do well but recently he had seen his bad choice so he asked the other company in Australia for some help to be his assistant/secretary. His dad had found the perfect secretary for him and the way he described her he made it sound like Na Neul but he knew, that Na Neul would never go to Australia so Jonghyun didn't think too much of it. 

"She's coming in 3, 4 days..." He whispered to himself. Jonghyun sighed and looked at the time. It was 6:30 and it was time for him to head home. Jonghyun got up lazily and his phone began to vibrate. He picked it up and when he saw that it was Sarah he turned off his phone. Jonghyun knew, that he didn't like Sarah anymore and only put up with her so he wouldn't be so lonely when he was home alone. He sighed again and he began to walked down towards the car park. He awoke his sleeping convertible and drove out, his wind in his hair and his eyes covered by his sunglasses. When he stopped the car and got out he looked up and he became really surprised; it was Na Neul's apartment. He sighed a third time and he walked into the apartment building and went up the lift and went into the level which Na Neul stayed in; level 4. When he had walked into the front of her apartment tears started to slowly fall out. Suddenly, the door opened and a person came out. Jonghyun quickly hid his tears and he asked that lady some questions.

"Hi, is there someone living here?" The lady shook her head and replied,

"No, I'm just here to clean the house because the owner asked me to." Like that, she left and left Jonghyun standing there. Jonghyun dropped onto the ground and leaned his back against her door and buried his head in his eyes. Jonghyun stayed like that for a few minutes and then he got up. As he was about the leave he looked down and saw something white poking out of the door. He picked it up and turned it to the front and it said, 

"To my first love, Kim Jonghyun." Jonghyun froze and he stared at the letter. He held onto that letter and walked down to his convertible. When he reached it he closed the lid of his convertible and opened the lights, took out his letter and stared at the front of the letter. He turned it around and opened it. Something dropped out and as he held it up, he saw that it was a key. He put the key on the other chair next to him and opened the letter. 

"Dear Jonghyun,

Hey...I know it's been awhile and it should be time that we have both forgotten about what happened the other night. I know that if I see you again, you would want to explain to me what happened the other night but it's okay, really. I hope that you are doing well and, when you see this letter I should be getting married."

Jonghyun froze and a tear slipped out but he manly rubbed it off and continued to read.

"I hope that you have forgotten about what had happened to us when we met and live happily with Sarah. She's great. And lastly, that key that might have dropped out while you opened the letter, its for the apartment. You had left your motorbike jacket in there. You can keep the apartment to because it's a very high chance that I won't come back. Take it, it's fine. Anyway, I hope that when you have your wedding, you can invite me? And we can still be friends right? Haha...Anyways, I hope you live a good life and live happily with Sarah.

Lot's of Love,

Na Neul"

By now Jonghyun was crying so very hard and he was holding onto the key. Jonghyun cried and cried and very soon, when he had stopped crying he went up into the apartment. There, his jacket was in her walk in wardrobe, washed. Jonghyun took it down and smelled it. He hugged it there and he looked up into the ceiling. There, he saw his name written a lot of times with a love heart next to it. Jonghyun smiled and went out of the wardrobe. When he looked at the time, 9pm he opened his phone with 23 missed calls from Sarah and one from Na Neul. Jonghyun stared at the name unbelieveably and soon his phone began to vibrate with that number appearing on his screen. 

"Hello...?"