Love? Hate?

Lovers Inside

 Taemin knew in that very second, when Na Neul spoke out the name of that boy in front of them, that it was him; his brother, his hyung. When the two girls went back into Na Neul's apartment, closing the door quietly behind them, Jonghyun, his brother has turned his back and began to walk away when Taemin said,

"Hyung...?" Jonghyun had stopped mid step and turned around slowly, starring at Taemin, his eyes wide, looking frightened.
"Dong...seng?" Jonghyun said, uncertainly.
"HYUNGG!!!" Taemin ran to him, tears filled his eyes. Taemin hugged his brother and his brother just stood there, not sure whether to hug him back or just leave it. Sensing his brother's uncertainty Taemin let go and took a step back, whipping away his tears on his sleeve, like a little kid. 
"I missed you so much Hyung. After you left everything changed...I, I-" Jonghyun put his hands gently on Taemin's shoulders and Taemin began to stare into a pair of eyes that he did not recognize as his brother's. 
"Hyung..." 
"Shhh..." Taemin's brother said, putting his forefinger on his dong seng's lips. 
"Let's go in and talk. I'm sure that there's alot of things you want to talk to me about right?" Taemin nodded eagerly, forgetting about the pair of eyes he had just starred into. He took his brother's hand and holding hands they went into Taemin's newly bought apartment.

***

The girls had been chatting for so long that they forgot about the time. When Na Neul looked up, at the clock she said,
"Oh my...It's nearly 8." She looked at her childhood best friend whose eyes were bulging. Na Neul's best friend stood up hurriedly and said rushing,
"I have to go...my parents said that I have to be back at home by 8 today and its 7.30. I'm so sorry Na. Let's talk next time okay?" Na stood up and watch Sarah's back get closer and closer towards the front door when she just couldn't contain it anymore inside.
"Why did you break up with Jonghyun?" Sarah stopped her hand that was reaching for her brass doorknob and turned around slowly. 
"Na..."
"Just tell me and get it over and done with." Sarah looked at her best friend and shook her head slowly.
"I'm sorry...I can't." She turned around and upon opening the door she ran out, Na Neul running after her.

Na Neul caught up with her best friend down the corridor and pulled at Sarah's arms, turning Sarah to face her.
"Did you know when he got into a fight yesterday?" Tears were streaming down Sarah's face and Na Neul wanted to stop but she couldn't help herself; this was word vomit.
"Did you know that when he was at my house resting he cried out your name?" Now Sarah was sobbing and as Na Neul was about to continue a pair of strong pairs pulled her and she let go of Sarah's hands. 
"WHAT. DO. YOU. THINK. YOU. ARE. DOING?" That voice stopped Na Neul from struggling and she cautiously looked up looking at a pair of cold eyes. 
"Na Neul..." Taemin popped out from behind Jonghyun looking at her worriedly. 
"What?!? I'm just telling her the truth-" 
*SLAP* Na Neul's face whipped to the side and her blood rushed to her right cheek.

The corridor was silent and Jonghyun let go of Na Neul. He went to Sarah and said softly,
"Just ignore what Na Neul said okay?" Sarah nodded. Na Neul turned towards Jonghyun and said with no sign of crying what so ever,
"I feel sorry for you Park Jonghyun." Na Neul turned around and her first tear began to slide out of her eyes. She put her hand onto , trying to hide any sounds from coming out and ran off. 
"Na Neul!" Taemin ran after her. 
Jonghyun watched Na Neul run away and suddenly felt his heard shatter but did not understand the meaning. Sarah twisted her arm out of Jonghyun's grip and looked at up him angry.
"You have no right to tell Na what to say or what to not say to me. I have to go. Thank you for your help. Good bye." Sarah walked away and for once in Jonghyun's life, he didn't want to chase after her, instead he wanted to chase after the girl he just slapped.