Changing

Lovers Inside

Na Neul and Jonghyun walked down the street in broad daylight, hands entwined and smiles on their faces. Today was the day Jonghyun was going to become normal again. It took Na Neul so long to persuade him to change his hair for her that she was about to give up if it wasn't because of Taemin.

***

"Oh come on! Please Jonghyun?" Jonghyun shook his head and put both hands on his hair, protecting it from harm.

"I'm not changing Na." Na Neul hit the couch and buried her head into her arms. Seeing Na Neul's depression and frustration Jonghyun sighed and went to put his arms around his new girlfriend.

"Oh come one Na! My hair's not that bad! Is it...?" Na Neul looked up, on the verge of tears. Jonghyun looked at her and some how felt really heart broken. He lifted up his hand and began to wipe away the tears that threatened to come out of Na Neul's beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"Don't cry...Please?" Na Neul shifted towards Jonghyun and hugged him.

"I just want us to look good together when we're going on the streets on a date... And I'm sure you would look but more hotter than now if you had brown hair like me!" Jonghyun smiled and replied voice as soft as a feather,

"But I've had this hair with me for nearly ten years...it's hard for me to part it...I'm sorry Na..." Na Neul sighed. Jonghyun was stubborn and there wasn't any point arguing with someone as stubborn as him. 

*Ding Dong*

Na Neul and Jonghyun looked up towards and door and neither of them moved.

*Ding Dong*

Na Neul got up and went to open the door, leaving Jonghyun at the couch. When she opened the door she was surprised by her view; it was Taemin and Minho kissing each other passionately. On reflex Na Neul blocked her eyes and said,

"If you came to ring to door bell so I can see you guys pash then I'm warning you to never do that again!" Taemin broke the kiss from Minho and blushed. 

"Sorry Noona. Min hyung got a bit...a bit..." Na Neul laughed and patted Taemin on his back, therefore receiving a death glare from Minho causing Na Neul to with draw her hand quickly. Taemin looked up and seeing Minho's expression he slapped him.

"Na Neul noona is my hyung's girlfriend! We're only friends!" Minho looked down at Taemin and leaned in whispering,

"Your too cute...I'm not taking any chances." Na Neul looked to and fro and then finally broke her gaze when a voice behind her spoke.

"Who is it Na?" Taemin's head snapped up and let go of Minho, pushed pass Na Neul and rushed towards his hyung, Jonghyun. 

"HYUNG~!" Jonghyun laughed and his dong seng's sudden attack. Na Neul moved into the house and Minho followed, closing the door behind him. When they had finally let go of each other, Minho was sitting on the couch at Na Neul's invite and Na Neul was in the kitchen preparing some food and drink for her guests. As Na Neul came out holding a tray filled with food and drinks she heard Taemin talk.

"Hyung, this is Minho, my secretary at work and..." Taemin stopped his sentence. Minho looked at Taemin quizzically, waiting for him to finish. Jonghyun remained silent, not really knowing whats happening.

"And your lover." Na Neul said, while entering the living room. As she put the tray down Taemin spoke, or more like stuttered.

"N-noona, h-how did y-you know!" Na Neul picked up her drink and walked towards Jonghyun, sat down, drank a sip of her milk tea and said while she leaned onto Jonghyun,

"Come one! Give my eyes some credit will you!" Taemin looked at Na Neul blindly. Na Neul sighed and turned towards Minho.

"Are you sure you like him? He's still a primary school kid!" Jonghyun and Minho laughed and Taemin looked to and fro at his brother and his lover.

"What?!" Taemin said.

"I saw you guys...?" Taemin began to blush and quickly picked up his drink, taking a large gulp. 

-SILENCE-

"Taemin, can you help persuade you hyung to change his hair?" Taemin perked up and turned towards Jonghyun.

"Noona's right! Hyung, it's about time you change your hair colour and style!" Jonghyun sighed and got up. 

"No." 

"Why not?!" Taemin got up and ran after him into the kitchen leaving Minho and Na Neul alone. 

===10 minutes later===

Jonghyun and Taemin walked out. Jonghyun sat next to Na Neul and put his arms around Na Neul.

"Let's go to the hair dressers tomorrow to get a hair cut." 

***

By the time Na Neul had returned from her memories a new Jonghyun was standing in front of her; dark brown hair and casual clothes. Na Neul smiled and walked up to Jonghyun to hug him. 

"I was so right. You DO look hotter with brown hair!" Jonghyun laughed.

"I guess I can't critise a woman's fashion sense from now on can I?" Na Neul looked up and shook her head. 

"Let's go." Na Neul said, dragging Jonghyun with her. After they paid for the hair dressers expenses they walked on the streets. 

"Oh my God...they look so cute together..." People around them would whisper as if Jonghyun and Na Neul couldn't hear them. Jonghyun's hand tightened around Na Neul's. Na Neul moved up wards while Jonghyun moving down. As their lips touched each other, remember the sweet taste of each others lips they stopped moving and their arms began to wind around each other.

"Jong...stop...we're in the middle of a road...HAHAHA~" Na Neul laughed and Jonghyun tickled her. Na Neul covered . Jonghyun grabbed her hand again and walked with Na Neul back home.