Official

Lovers Inside

 "Mr. Park, it's time to get to work." Taemin got up and stretched, his arms high above his head and his mouth wide open. He looked at his assistant, Minho. Looking at him up and down, Taemin realized how much they were alike. Although Minho was older than Taemin, Taemin had a higher position than him but Minho didn't mind working under his minor, in fact, he loved it. Taemin walked towards Minho who was holding onto the clothes he was to wear today.

***

Minho looked at his boss and he suddenly felt like going over to hug him. From the very first day Minho saw his new boss he knew that it was going to be hard for him to survive as his assistant/secretary. The reason? Minho was gay but not a lot of people know that, certainly not his boss. Minho liked guys that were innocent, kind and above all cute and adorable; like a toy. Although all of Minho's past relationships showed that hes straight he never really loved any of them. He just went out with them for the sake of his image. Taemin tugged at his clothes and Minho realized that he needed to wear them and so he let go. Watching Taemin's back view fade into the bathroom Minho sighed and tried to stop himself from barging into the bathroom and kissing Taemin on his lips,

Minho slumped on the couch and closed his eyes. The next time he opened them he felt a pair of lips on his. Hes eyes flashed open and looking at him was a pair of warm eyes filled with emotions. Taemin removed his lips from Minho and took a staggering step back. Minho caught him on his waist before he was about to fall down. They stayed there, not daring to move and the lips just millimeters apart from each other. 
"Umm..." Taemin said, breaking the silence. As he was trying to get up to regain his balance Minho gently pushed Taemin onto the couch making Taemin be underneath him and him on top. Taemin starred at Minho with puppy eyes.
"Stop doing that!" Minho crushed his lips onto Taemin's and started kissing him. 
"Mmmmmm...mmm" Taemin said struggling to loosen Minho's grip. When Minho finally stopped kissing him Taemin said.
"Minho...we shouldn't be doing this. I'm your boss..."
"It's too late. I don't care whether or not I get fired after doing this or not. I just need to or otherwise I'm going to go crazy." Once again Minho kissed Taemin, this time a little more gently but still rough for Taemin's standards.

***

Taemin felt Minho's lips on his again the second time and this time he couldn't be bothered to struggle; he didn't struggle because he knew that this was what he wanted too. He wanted Minho, from the very moment his dad introduced Minho to him. Taemin kissed Minho back and put both his hands onto Minho's neck dragging his assistants body more closer to his newly washed body. After awhile Taemin began to rake Minho's hair with his fingers and thats when things started to become heated...

***

The feeling that Minho's boss gave him when he raked his hair was unbelievable; it was an unbelievable turn on for him and he couldn't hold it out much longer. Minho started to Taemin's office shirt and when he had finished he just starred. He starred because Taemin's chest was perfect. It was perfect in every single way possible. His skin was as smooth as silk and as sweet as chocolate. Minho started to luck Taemin's chest and Taemin squirmed under his heated kisses. As Minho made his way towards Taemin's belly button he began to Taemin's flyer but a pair of sweaty hands stopped him and Minho looked up. Taemin shook his head and said, his voice breathless.
"We have work today..." Minho sighed and remembered his duty. He got up and helped his lover get up to.

***

Taemin began to button his shirt and fix up his ped flyer. If it wasn't because of work he and his assistant was going to go to far. As Taemin turned towards his room a pair of hands slip around his waist and stopped him from moving.
"I'm going to continue this tonight...you'd better get prepared for a hot night..." Taemin blushed at those words and the person that whispered in his eyes. Minho began to nibble of his ear and Taemin began to have jelly legs and groaned, wanting more. Minho laughed and let go of Taemin. Taemin turned around and pouted. Minho leaned in and kissed Taemin's forehead.