-14- The Epilogue -14-

Father by Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Sa was walking way before her first birthday and she was getting in to any and everything that she could along the route. Kyungsoo was a frightened mess behind it, whilst concurrently, Jongin was living for it. Their precious daughter was already showing her curiosity for the world and a little bit of her future dominance of it.

To which Jongin couldn't have been more proud of her. Though, Kyungsoo, on the other hand, was readily chasing behind the little adventurous tike. He wasn't ready for her to try and fly from the nest already.

Even though he knew that she really wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. After all, she was still very much a infant. Nonetheless, she was his baby and Kyungsoo wanted her to stay that way as long as she could manage.

Planning their daughter's first birthday party was an undesirable headache for Kyungsoo. He was so utterly close to having an anxiety attack with both his daughter rising up in age and planning the special event. Especially with the constant teasing from Jongin's part. Which caused the playfully vexing man to be displaced from their bedroom as punishment in light of that.

That was how on the weekend prior to Cheon Sa's first birthday celebration, Jongin had their parents baby-sit for the two of them that entire weekend. All while Kyungsoo had been out showing for any late items for their's daughter's upcoming birthday party. Jongin knew that Kyungsoo would upset with him doing so without consulting him first. In spite of this, it just had to be done.

Kyungsoo was constantly choking and eroding himself in the obsessive thought of them losing their precious little baby girl so early on in her developement for no apparent reason. Which in turn forces Jongin had to do something about urgently it, before it can get completely out of hand. And so in that interim, he plans a weekend of relaxation for his dangerously precarious fracturing 'Wife'.

The mood was set. Everything was ready. And by the time Kyungsoo returns home, he won't know what to do with himself. A few minutes later, the front door of their home opens up revealing a stressed out Kyungsoo eagerly stepping over the threshold.

Jongin hurries over to greet his irritated Spouse, readily helping Kyungsoo with bags that he is carrying inside of his hands. He presses a quick peck against Kyungsoo's left cheek, moving away from him immediately afterwards. After of which, Jongin walks the bags in to the living room area, setting them down upon the floor in front of their sofas.

"There's a few more bags inside of the car as well, Jongin." Kyungsoo allots his Husband with the duty of retrieving the rest of the bags from out of the car, in which Jongin agrees to do so, heading outside past his weary 'Wife', "Okay, I'll go get them. You should take a rest here until I get back."

When Jongin returns, he places the rest of the bags by the others inside of the living room, then moves on to Kyungsoo, picking him up and carting him off with Kyungsoo yelping out, "What- what are you doing, Jongin?"

Jongin simply says, doing exactly that, "Taking my tired 'Wife' to our bedroom for the evening-"

"Why?" was all Kyungsoo asks with clear confusion written across his face, taking in to account that he still had so many things that he has to get done today.

Jongin gives out a simple explanation in answer, "Irrespective of everything else, you still need to rest and relax. The stress of everything is already starting to weight down on you."

Kyungsoo earnestly declared in a even manner, all whilst glaring at his Husband for good measure, "I can't go to bed this early, Jongin. I have got a lot of things to take care of today. For both Cheon Sa and her birthday party."

Jongin easily countered his 'Wife' with, "That's understandable and all, however, you need rest, Kyungsoo. Just by merely looking at you, everyone can see how pointlessly stressed out you truthfully are."

A tired Kyungsoo hissed out with Jongin finally entering their bedroom, "Pointlessly? I am not pointlessly stressed out about anything! Unlike most people I know, I just have a little bit more on my plate as of late and that is all."

"Well, that's just your denial talking for you right now. So as any responsible Husband or life partner, I am going to take care of you tonight. Our parents happily have Cheon Sa with them for the weekend, so we will not be disturbed with her constant care and needs until Monday morning." Jongin lectured Kyungsoo as he sets his 'Wife' down upon their bed, all the while taking in Kyungsoo's angry glare with his 'Wife' starting to speak to him in turn, "Jongin-"

"No, you don't get to yell or scream at me for making an executive decision for our family. Now I am going to leave this bedroom a full minute or two and by the time I return to it, my 'Wife' should be completely undressed w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter