-2- The Situation -2-

Father by Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin sat back against the sofa inside of Do Kyungsoo, the Mother or other Father of his unborn child's apartment. He was there to talk about their plans on dealing with the current situation that had been dealt to them. He'd had a busy day already, all the same he had found time out of his eident schedule to see Dr. Helen Cho who had already debriefed him on the situation back at her clinic. Was he happy to find out what the incompetence of her staff had caused? No. He was well beyond pissed off by this point.

He watched as the latter moved around the kitchen, preparing some tea for them to drink whilst they talked. His eyes glared around the small inferior apartment domineeringly. He did not like the set up of the tiny space. Most of the rooms were merged together to form one small stronghold. It was not at all a place for his unborn child to be decently raised in, in his honest opinion.

Kyungsoo smoothly came from the kitchen with a tray, which was holding their steaming hot tea and delicious looking pastries upon it, in his grasp. He sat it down upon the coffee table, taking his seat in front of him on another sofa in the small living room area. He began fixing the tea for Jongin, placing it in front of him with a piece of pastry on a plate, touching nothing for himself in turn.

"What do you suppose we do about our current situation? To tell you the truth, I'm not going to just give my child up so easily without a fight." Kyungsoo asked him, letting him know that if he chose to fight him over his child, he would not back down in the slightest regard. Pregnancy or not.

"Our child, Kyungsoo. Quite frankly, I wasn't going to try and take 'our child' away from you at all. A child needs its mother after all." Jongin corrected him solemnly, remembering his own childhood friends who knew the real definition of Motherless. And he did not want that for his own child or for anyone else's children for that matter.

"Then, why are you here?" Kyungsoo inquired with eyebows raised, not really understanding Jongin's presence at his home was for anymore.

"I'm here for you. What kind of man would I be if I don't support my own family?" Jongin stated, easily claiming Kyungsoo and their unborn child as his family like it was the most simplest thing in the entire world for him to do.

"Family? I'm not your family, Jongin." Kyungsoo sighed, feeling his heart beat even more erratically inside of his chest, just at the mention of the word 'family'. You see, he'd never really had a family before, seeing as both of his parents died when he was just a baby.

"And yet, you can call upon me so very easily." Jongin retorted back to him, a sly smile playing against his perfect full lips. Kyungsoo blushed at the sight, peeling his eyes away from the other's to glance at the coffee table with butterflies softly swarming inside of his stomach because of it.

"That still doesn't make us a family, 'Jongin'." Kyungsoo sneered in counter, instantly locking his gaze with Jongin's once more for the sake of his child.

"Let's just get down to business, Kyungsoo. I'm going to help you raise our child. Whether you want my help or not. It's my duty- my family's honor, and our child's birthright. Considering the fact that this baby will be my first born." Jongin said with a soft grateful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter