-6- The Fluff -6-

Father by Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A moment of lingering silence floated perfectly over them. The hospital, that the elder male forgot to mention that his literally family owned, was serving as a romantic backdrop for them. Or as close to one as they could possibly get at that point in time.

Jongin leaned forward, resting his forehead against the pregnant male's as they peered deeply in to each other's eyes. A faint blush lushed over Kyungsoo's pale cheeks at the motion. Jongin chuckled at the cute nervous expression that the younger male made beneath his ever watchful gaze.

He knew that Kyungsoo still couldn't brace himself enough for the impact of the second kiss that they will share so far. Nonetheless, somewhere deep inside of himself, Jongin knew that he could not hold himself back any longer. He just had to kiss him. Now. However, Kyungsoo's next choice of words destroyed the sweet moment all together.

"No! Jongin! Not here!" Kyungsoo abruptly screeched, blushing an even deeper red at what the elder male had just asked of him. Both of his hands were raised up to cover his burning cheeks with bewilderment clear in his brown eyes.

"May I ask why?" Jongin asked, seemingly amused with the younger's unbelievingly coy behavior.

"Because other people are staring at us!" Kyungsoo exclaimed with embarrassment lacing his perfect voice.

"And that would be a problem... why?" Jongin probed, quirking an amused eyebrow up at the embarrassed pregnant male.

"It makes me feel so embarrassed-" Kyungsoo started before Jongin interrupted him this time.

"What's so embarrassing for someone to receive the attention that they so rightly deserve before the eyes of the public?" Jongin asked, thinking in his full opinion that the younger male deserved the attentions of all others. Even if the latter didn't think so of himself.

"I-I don't deserve anyone's attention-" Kyungsoo began to try and refute what he had said. Nonetheless, Jongin cut him off from speaking, not liking the downgrading words Kyungsoo was saying about himself, leaving from the younger's mouth.

"Are you telling me that you don't think that you deserve my undeviating attention on you or our unborn child's attention for that matter?" Jongin asked with an underlining hiss to his voice.

"Yah! Kim Jong In! Don't drag our baby in to this conversation! Besides, your attention towards me is unneeded and unnecessary. You don't have to be that affectionate with me, if you don't want to be. It's not like we're a couple or anything serious like that." Kyungsoo further explained his point of view on people's attention towards him, a frown furrowing the flesh of his forehead when he replies back to him.

"Do you not want to be in a serious relationship with me, Kyungsoo?" Jongin asked on a murmured breath, staring straight in to Kyungsoo's pretty brown eyes whilst he awaited the pregnant male's response.

"It's not that... I-I just don't want to be a burden on you, because sometimes when you are busy at work and I'm alone at home, I start thinking things over, and then I feel that I am... a burden to you..." Kyungsoo slightly stammered, elaborating more on how he really felt most of the time. His head was down, glancing at his hands as he nervously played with his fingers. He hoped that Jongin wouldn't find his words foolish or even worse, selfish. He really wants all of the latter's attention, despite this he feels that he really shouldn't at the same time.

"Kyungsoo... Soo..." Jongin called on the beautiful other male, feeling the atmosphere of the surrounding air darkly shift from the yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter