-5- The Embrace -5-

Father by Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo glanced at his appearance in the reflecting glass of the floor length mirror inside of the bathroom he was currently standing in. His stomach was starting to show. A little bump etched out perfectly for all to see.

He happily smiled, lifting up the big purple t-shirt that he is wearing to bed, lightly over his stomach. He places a hand gently over his baby bump as a feeling of motherly warmth and protectiveness encased his entire being. He has never felt more elated in his life than he does right then.

"You are so beautiful, even more so now that you are starting to show." Jongin's proud voice, sounding in the walls of the bathroom, causing Kyungsoo to leap up in shock at the sudden sound of it. In the mirror's reflection, he could see that Jongin was standing right before him. So he drops his t-shirt back down with a surprise gasp, feeling slightly self-conscious about his body with the other's ever observant eyes locked on to his fragile form, after he had turned around to face him.

"J-jongin..." Kyungsoo cutely stammered, voice in a airy whisper, a blush heating up his pale cheeks. He hadn't expected Jongin to be home so early. He was surprised that the latter even knew where he was inside of their huge home.

"Come to bed, my love, tonight I want to embrace you." Jongin smiled, loving the fact that he had placed the blush decorating Kyungsoo's now red cheeks there.

In a few mere seconds, Kyungsoo found himself bared before the other's eyes as Jongin hovered over him, a blush ghosting over Kyungsoo's perfect pale cheeks redder than the last one. His heart was pounding hard against his ribcage, almost seemingly wanting to burst right from inside of his chest as the elder male peered down at him. A lustful darkness clouding his glorious brown eyes when he stares back at him.

"J-jongin..." Kyungsoo whimpered out his name, feeling more weak than he ever had in his entire life. He felt so completely , soul wise. His soul felt as if it were being bared before the other male to the point that his insecurities and flaws were all seen.

"No, Soo, you can rely on me- only me. Just give me- this- us- a chance. Let's give our baby a future with both of their parents perfectly in sync with another other." Jongin smiled tenderly at him, bringing up a hand to cup the latter's soft cheek with the palm of his hand.

Kyungsoo's heart reacted once again when Jongin leaned down, perfectly connecting their lips together in sweet kiss. The kiss was light at first, that is until Jongin bit Kyungsoo upon his bottom lip. A gasp left from in between his parted lips, allowing the latter more access inside of his wet caven.

Jongin explored Kyungsoo's mouth to his heart's content. Their bodies pressed against each other as Kyungsoo immersed his hands deep in the other's hair with a soft moan or two. He couldn't count anything- couldn't think straight. His mind was completely blink while Jongin's lips found purchase upon his neck, trailing burning hot kisses down the sides of it.

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo screamed when the latter bit down hard at the right side of his neck, the sensation making his body go weak and pliant beneath Jongin's hard form. He felt Jongin painstakingly over the newly crafted wound as he held him closer to his own body.

"Kyungsoo... Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo!" a familiar male's voice called out to him and he stirred in his restless sleep upon the bed. For this reason he felt a hand softly shove him at his side, finally waking him up from his deep slumber. Slowly, he sat up in bed, rubbing cutely at his tired eyes, in Jongin's honest opinion.

Kyungsoo put his hands down, trying to blink the sleep away from his eyes. And in the process he blushed a cheery red at the sight of the other male. His heartbeat sped up. What kind of dream was that? Why did he have a dream of that nature with Jongin in it?

"Soo, are you alright? You were screaming in your sleep." Jongin grimaced, resting a hand against Kyungsoo's forehead in worry to feel if he was coming under the weather at all.

Kyungsoo meekly peered up at him with sleep lush eyes. Jongin was already dressed for work in an expensive custom made Giorgio Armani suit. In which, the latter always looked beyond the word perfection in.

"I-I think so. I'm sorry for making you worry over me." Kyungsoo lightly blushed, stammering softly at the concern lacing Jongin's perfect voice.

"Don't mention it. I'll always be here for you- the both of you. C'mon, let's get you cleaned up and then put some food in to your stomach." Jongin smiled, helpi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter