-3- The Depression -3-

Father by Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin sat inside of his office looking over the paperwork pertaining to his company. He was tired. And he was weary. Especially after the long night he had forcing the carrier of his unborn child to move in with him.

The latter had put up a hard fight at first, as per usual in the end, he'd gotten what he wanted. They have been living together for almost two whole weeks now. And it's a thrill ride, full of ups and downs, like most situations when two people with two different views on life move in with one another.

He could only imagine what the other male was currently doing at his home- their home right now, by his lonesome. He smiled, he had a feeling that Kyungsoo was seething with anger at the moment with him. Not that he minded that at all. For the simple fact that anything he decided they would do during the entirety of Kyungsoo's pregnancy would continue to upset the pregnant male.

Tonight, he made up his mind to start seducing the other male, so that he'd have total control over him- everything without question. Yes, he knew that it was playing dirty, still a man has to do what a man has got to do in order for him to take care of his family. Doesn't he?

A knock sounding on his office door had taken him away from his busy thoughts. He whispered a loud 'come in' and the door slowly began to open. A now very familiar head popped in through the cracked door, peaking inside of his office.

"Kyungsoo, what are you doing here? You should be at home resting!" he exclaimed at the sight of the latter as Kyungsoo graciously made his way in to the office.

"Oh, calm down, Jongin. I'm not about to pop at any second. I'm not some fragile little doll... just yet..." Kyungsoo glared at him, walking up to his desk to take a seat in one of the chairs set in his office.

"Even so, your pregnancy will be different from the norm, seeing as you are a male with the carrier gene. I just want you to be careful. I don't want to see you both hurt." he outwardly sighed, leaning back against his chair warily gazing at the pregnant male.

"Don't worry, Jongin. I will be just fine. Alright?" Kyungsoo smiled, elevating some of the other male's apprehensiveness from out of his mind.

"You don't know that-" he started to say, for this reason the pregnant male cut him off with a cute latent sigh.

"Stop with the angst already. Anyways, I'm hungry for some Chinese food right now." Kyungsoo perfectly pouted, sighing just as his stomach grambled a little bit, gathering Jongin's attention on to the truth of that fact. He had not eaten anything since breakfast this morning.

"Why didn't you order some back at home, Kyungsoo?" he asked, rubbing his hand along the sharp edge of his jawline.

It was almost lunch time. He wonered why Kyungsoo hadn't eaten something yet? Was he insane? Didn't he realize that the first few months of his pregnancy were the most risky of all pregnancies out there? As well as the last few months. The latter should know better by now from Jongin's point of view anyways.

"I don't want to eat alone. It's boring. And as much as I hate to admit it, your presence has slowly started to grow on me." Kyungsoo scoffed with a genial smile, admitting the truth of some of the admiration he now has gained for the other male.

"Okay then, order what you would like to eat while I take care of a few things with my Secretary." he said, agreeing to the pregnant male without further questioning.

"No, Jongin. I want to go to the Dragon Palace. NOW!" Kyungsoo scowled out, an upset pout ghosting his lips when he does.

"Why do you want to go to a sleazy buffet like that place?" he grimaced at the loca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter