-1- The Donor -1-

Father by Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silence of the clinic, Do Kyungsoo sat inside of, filled his empty stomach with an ache of eeriness. Something wasn't right. He could feel it deep down to the very tips of his tiny little toes.

He had the immense feeling that something had gone terribly wrong. You see, Kyungsoo wants to become a parent in a very bad way, but he didn't want the connections of a committed relationship to become one. He had seen multiple relationships fail and homes broken up entirely by infidelity and refused to be apart one of those completely destroyed families.

That was the exact reason why he was now seated inside the best fertility clinic, he could afford on a writer's salary, inside of the hospital. This was his follow-up appointment. The first, having been almost a whole month ago. Since the actual procedure had occurred.

"Mr. Do?" a Nurse called out his name, knocking him away from his steadily negative trailing thoughts. The Nurse stood over him with a clipboard held in her hand, her eyes fixated on the sheet of paper holding all of her patients' appointment dates on it.

"Y-yes?" Kyungsoo answered her a little shakingly, his nervousness and worry clearly shining throughout his voice when he spoke to her. He wondered if his Doctor held any sort of bad news for him. He was almost too frightened to even find out. Or ask for that matter.

"Dr. Cho will see you now. Please follow me." the Nurse said, starting to strut off without him. Kyungsoo got up from his chair, following behind her as she led him to Dr. Cho's private office. They entered Dr. Cho's office, the Nurse entering the room first to hand the Doctor a slip of paper before leaving the room altogether.

"Please take a seat Kyungsoo, we have much to discuss. Due to a recent development with your case." Dr. Cho said, placing the slip of paper down upon her desk as she finally spoke to him.

"Recent 'development' with my case? Is there something wrong with me, Dr. Cho?" Kyungsoo quizzically said, wondering what made his Doctor so worried all of a sudden.

"Helen, call me Helen, Kyungsoo." she sighed, leaning back against her chair. She was wary of the situation. This had never happened under her watch before.

Besides that notion, the hospital could be sued by the latter because of what had happened. Though, they would deserve it for being so completely careless. She almost didn't want to tell him the truth about it, since the latter had actually achieved his goal, despite that both her profession and her conscious mind made sure that she in fact did.

"You are stalling Dr- Helen. What is going on?" he hissed beneath his breath to her. He hated not knowing the facts of his situation.

He needed to know where things could be mended before chaos ensued. Her stalling was making his nerves a bit worse for him. And he needed to calm himself down before she rushed him straight in a panic attack. So he did just that.

"You remember the Donor we'd settled upon?" she asked as she began eyeing Kyungsoo's reaction carefully.

"Yes, of course I do. There wasn't much potential Donors to choose from, as I recall." he squeaked out wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter