-4- The Kiss -4-

Father by Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past few days, Jongin could tell that something was up with Kyungsoo. Considering the fact that Kyungsoo refused to ever leave the safety of their home again. He only chose to do so when any of his Doctor appointments came up. Afterwards, when they were all over, he'd rush Jongin to take him back home so that he can go back in to his bedroom to sappily mope about whatever was bothering him some more.

Jongin felt like he was beginning to lose his self-control. He was becoming distressed more and more everyday from work, and now adding the strange behavior of the pregnant male within his home dwellings. It was all so very tiring, however he wasn't the type of person to lose his patience with others. He fatiguingly sighed, sitting down upon the sofa inside of their huge living room. He rubbed his pain filled aching neck in slow circles with his right hand. It had been aching him all day long.

"Jongin?" the beautiful pregnant male called out to him, interrupting the throughts now plaguing. And the latter hurriedly jumped to his feet at the sound of hiss name being vocalized, causing a groan of pain to slip from out of his mouth with the harsh movement. He did not want to alarm the other male of his pain. Although now, it was a little too late for him to do so.

Kyungsoo quickly rushed over to his side, helping him sit back down on the sofa, before he disappeared in to the kitchen. Jongin warily rubbed the left side of his face in pure anguish. This week had simply not been his week and he was not going to fight that ever increasing statement.

Kyungsoo came back from the kitchen with a heating pad in his hand. He made his way over to the older male, placing the heating pad down upon the coffee table in front of them. He reached over to Jongin, carefully helping him out of his suit jacket, making sure that he didn't cause the latter anymore unwanted pain.

Kyungsoo moved away, allowing Jongin to remove his own shirt from off his tensed corded torso. He blushed, politely turning his gaze in the other direction of the room. He was apparently too innocent to see another human being take off their clothes in front of him.

Jongin chuckled at this, gaining Kyungsoo's red-faced attention back on to him. Kyungsoo was stuck in awe, blushing a light pink whilst wholly gazing at the elder male in nothing but the black wifebeater he had worn beneath his shirt to work. The latter's tanned skin flushed beneath.

"Uh, Kyungsoo, are you alright?" Jongin teasingly asked, taking his attention from off his pained neck for a bit, mind now concentrated upon the younger male.

Kyungsoo peered down at him in shock startled by the question suddenly asked of him. He didn't know what to say to that notion, because he was not feeling emotionally balanced at the moment. Or physically sound, he should literally say.

"Y-yes." Kyungsoo lied, slightly stammering over his own tongue as he does so, because of how flushed he was from seeing some of Jongin's exposed flesh.

He didn't want to lie to the other male, aside from this what choice did he have? He didn't want Jongin to make fun of the childish behavior he was certainly adorning. He had never been someone initimately to be comfortable with seeing another person's body.

"Are you sure about that, because you've been acting strange this past few days? Now that I think about it, this all seemed to have started the day you came in to my office begging me to take you out for Chinese food at that Dragon Palace buffet place." Jongin asked, eyeing the younger male with careful suspicion.

He inwardly growled at the realization that something had happened to Kyungsoo that day. Or that someone had said somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter