-9- The Parents -9-

Father by Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A nervous dissonant bubble swirled deep inside the pit of Kyungsoo's protruding stomach. He couldn't believe what he'd just been told. Although, he knew that this meeting with Jongin's parents was virtually inevitable in the long run, Kyungsoo was still petrified about having to meet them in slightest sense of the word.

He was scared. He didn't know what to think. What if they hated him? Would they accept Jongin's choice in choosing who his choice of was partner? Would they be upset that he was pregnant with their first grandchild out of wedlock?

He was so terrified that he almost broke down in tears right at that point in time. That is, until Jongin managed to hear the first sound of a sniffle coming from the pregnant younger male. In a flash, he found himself climbing back on to the bed, instantly wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo's fragile form in a very warm and protective manner.

"Calm down, Baby Soo. Take a deep breath. Everything is going to be just fine." Jongin tried to softly hush Kyungsoo's worries with a mellisonant calming timbre to his voice.

"How can you say that so easily to me?" Kyungsoo scowled back at the latter with a pout in place over his pink heart-shaped mouth. A pout that Jongin desired to kiss away from his Boyfriend's soft alluring lips.

"Because, if I like you- love you with all of your innocent little quirks, I'm sure that my parents will love you the same way as I do as well." Jongin gently smiled, reaching out a hand to slightly caress the left side of Kyungsoo's soft skinned face in a gentle brush of flesh against flesh.

"That doesn't make me feel any less worried about the acceptance of our child-" Kyungsoo pouted even more deeply than before, placing a overprotective hand over his small baby bump out of worry and anxious fear.

"Kyungsoo, I don't care if they accept you or our baby-" Jongin began to speak once more before his worrisome Boyfriend interrupted him with a scowl in place over his beautiful face.

"WHAT!" Kyungsoo shrieked out in horror at his Boyfriend's harsh callous sounding words, even though he knew that he might slightly be overreacting just a tiny little bit.

"Just let me finish, Soo." Jongin sighed, already knowing that the young pregnant male had jumped to false conclusions at his innocent words from the rough wording alone. So he knew that he had to properly fix it before he causes the latter anymore unneeded stress. In which would make for a very dangerous situation for both carrier and child. Something they did not consequently need.

"I don't know if I like where this conversation is going, Jongin." Kyungsoo grimaced at him, outstretching his hand to overlap with the one Jongin had placed against the left side of his face.

"Kyungsoo." Jongin huffed in a whiney voice, pressing his forehead against the latter's in turn.

"Fine." Kyungsoo tenderly sniffled, gazing up at his older- more mature Boyfriend.

"The both of you matter more to me than my parents' unneeded and unnecessary opinions on the subject. I wouldn't trade our little mixup in the beginning of our story for the entire world. And I am sure that they will be able to understand that as well." Jongin explained, lightly cupping underneath Kyungsoo's chin to graze their lips in a gentle chaste kiss.

"Really?" Kyungsoo asked once their lips had parted again.

"Do I give you any reason to ever doubt me, Kyungsoo?" Jongin probed with an eyebrow raised up in questioning.

"N-no, you don't. I'm sorry Jongin. I-I'm just so afraid of what other people think of me. I unfortunately always have been like this." Kyungsoo sighed, solemnly clutching on to the elder male for stability and mental support as he bared more of his soul out to him.

"Don't be, because your eyes should only ever be focused upon me. What do you say about a little bit of carnal distraction right now, Baby Soo?" Jongin said with a lop-sided smirk over his lips, eyes blazing with instant desire for his cute innocent little Boyfriend.

"I'd say, shut up you ert!" Kyungsoo exclaimed with a beautiful joyous laugh, happily wrapping his arms around Jongin's neck to be able to hold him closer to his own smaller form.

Jongin gave him a cheeky grin before saying anything more, "But Baby Soo, I'm your ert!"

A whole entire day later, Kyungsoo found himself standing in front of a huge mansion nervously holding on to one of Jongin's hand in a tight manner. The elder male had a hand placed at the nape of his back, rubbing gentle soothing circles upon it for a show of his full moral support. Gulping down his fears, Kyungsoo allows his Boyfriend to lead him inside of the mansion's doors.

They were instantly greeted by a Butler and a maid before being led in to the living room area of the massive sized home. Jongin's parents stood up from their sofa at their arrival to greet them properly. They smack their son upon his back in greeting and then hugged Kyungsoo like he had always been apart of their family, no questions asked.

Kyungsoo sweetly smiled as Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter