Chapter 14

Our Marriage life

 

Bomi POV

 

 

 

We're in the living room now. And I just know that they are EXO after we introduce to each other.

And still kai doesnt let me go from the sofa as he glaring at me. Whats his problem?!

"Since when you are married?" Sehun ask me as he sitting across me and the eyeliner guy, baekhyun. He's next to me.

"Umm, 2 weeks ago?" I try to remember it. "So mean! you didnt invite us?!" Sehun pout and I dont know how to react. So I just rub my neck.

"By the way! Congrast to you!" Baekhyun hold my hand and shake it. "Finally, there's no third person between us. Hahaha!" He giggle as he give chanyeol a lovely wink. And chanyeol return it.

 

Oh god! Whats wrong with them?

 

"Third person? Who?" I'm so curious now.

 

"Ofcourse kyungsoo! He often take chanyeol away from me!" He pout. "Chanyeol hyung is the one who flirt with my kyungsoo!" Kai said out of sudden and approach baekhyun.

 

"What did you say, ha?!" Baekhyun stand up and glare at kai. "I say he flirt with my kyungsoo!"

 

"Na na na na na~ I cant hear you" baekhyun close his ears with both of his hand. Kai keep shouting to him but baekhyun still dont want to hear him.

"Uhh -_-" I see them walking around house and keep shouting to each other. "I know your feeling" sehun sigh and sit next to me. "Uhh?" I glance to him and give a 'what do you mean' look.

 

"They always like that when we're in high school. You know.. they're like a couple who always stick together" he said while we staring at baekhyun who hide behind chanyeol meanwhile kai want to attacking baekhyun but chanyeol stop him. "Baek hyung with chanyeol hyung and kai with kyungsoo hyung"

 

Then I nod as I understand whats happening now. And I'm glad, atleast there is one of them who isnt like that

.

"How about you?" I ask him but I think he dont understand. "I-i mean.. you have-"

 

"Of course! I've my lulu" he cheer but then his face become dark. "But he's in china now" he pout. "I miss lulu"

My jaw drop as I heard it from him. Am I dreaming?!

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo POV

 


"Bomi!" I shout as I get out from the car and rush into our house. While suho hyung park my car in garage.

"Kyungsoo yaa" she get up from the sofa and walk towards me but kai quickly run from the other side and they bump to each other.

"Yaa! Watch your step!" Bomi feel angry and push him. But kai quickly move away make bomi fall hard to the floor.

"Long time no see hyung!" Kai hug me. Bomi look at us in disbelieve while kai give her a smirk as he still hugging me.

 

"How dare you!" She get up and pull kai harshly. "What are you doing?!"

 

Kai yell at her as they exchange a death glare.

 

"I'm the one who supposed to hug him! Why were you?!"

 

"Whats your problem?! We even hug each other in hundred times" kai smirk and bomi doesnt say anything. I think she is thinking hard now.

 

"Haha! You cant say anything, right?" He sticking his tongue and keep mocking her but bomi doesnt give up. She's attacking kai with closing his mouth.

 

 


-oOo-

 

 


"What made you come here?" I ask him as we gather in the dining table to have a dinner.

 

Suho is cooking pasta in the kitchen and sehun help him to taste the pasta. "Oh sehun! Dont dare to eat all of them"

Chanyeol shout as he caught him trying to steal the pasta. "Ayey hyung!" Sehun pout and bring the pasta to us.

"Dont you miss us?" Baekhyun lean on the table and put his hand on his chin. "We will stay for a couple of months, you dont mind, right?"

"Never mind, we're family though" I smile cause them to cheer in happiness. "What?!" Bomi gasp out of sudden and quickly close when everyone staring at her.

"Ah! I-i mean what about you stay... umm.. for-forever?" I stare at her as I giving her a 'are you serious' look.

 

And like I guess, she didnt think when she said it.

 

She feels panick and want to change her idea but before she could, Baekhyun already cut her. "I'll love too!"

Then baekhyun thank bomi to give them a permission to stay at our house, followed by chanyeol, sehun, and kai.

 

"Great idea, pabomi!" Kai pat her shoulder and giggle. Cause bomi to feel annoy.


"I'm so tired" I stand up from the chair and put the leftover in the sink. "I think, i should going to sleep now"

"Good night!" Then I go upstairs to my room. I could hear bomi and kai arguing with each other about who will sleep with me tonight.

 

I come into my room and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. After a while, I walk out with a grey t-shirt and black pants.

I havent rest since we're back from busan. I could feel a pain all over my body now.

A minute later, the door open by bomi who laughing hard and I can hear kai shouthing from outside too.

She quickly lock the door and let a sigh. "So I guess, you won over kai?" I ask cause her to jump from her spot. "Ouhh! You scare me!" She sigh and walk towards the bed.

She sit beside me who laying on the bed. "You heard it?" She ask then I nod. "Well, he looks like my rival now" she giggle and quickly stand up but I hold her hand.

 

"Where do you want to go?"

 

"To my room? kai might be back to his room now" she let go of my hand and about to go out. "Since you win.." I grab her hand again.

 

"Let me sleep with you tonight.."

 

I pull her, cause her to fall on my chest. She looks surprise. And I surprise too. I dont know, why I pull her towards me.

We're staring at each other until I lean closer to her and wraps my arm around her waist.

I hug her tightly. In a second, she wraps her arm too on my body.

 

We're now cuddling under the blanket.

 

I couldnt think of anything now. I just know, I wont let her go for a while.