Chapter 10

Our Marriage life

Kyungsoo POV

 

 

I close my eyes as I pull the blanket to my chest. Bomi still standing in front of the bed while staring at the empty spot beside me. I'm so tired now, so I choose to sleep.

 

"Kyung ah..." I hear bomi call my name but I pretend to not hear her. "Kyungah.." 

I secretly glance at her who standing while hugging the pillow. I quickly close my eyes when she look at me.

"I now you're not sleeping yet" he shake my leg as she try to wake me. "I'm tired now!" 

I get up and face her. "Its almost midnight, and I want to sleep!" I said as I pull the blanket to cover my head.

"But where I have to sleep?" She ask but I ignore her. "I cant sleep beside you.. and I think you wont let me sleep beside you"

"You can sleep on the couch, stupid" 

 

Actually, I dont mind if she sleep beside me. I'm just kidding when I said it. 

"But you're a guy! You're the one who have to sleep on the couch" she complained.

"I dont want too" I said. "Or you can sleep on the floor if you dont want to sleep there" I smirk and going to sleep again. I bet, she will choose to sleep beside me in the end. 

 

 

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

 

 

 

I try to open my eyes as I woke up. I move my head to the left where bomi is sleeping. But she isnt there.

"Uhh? Where is she?" I mumbled and get up from the bed. 

I stretch my body as I walk to the balcony. I pull the curtain and take a peek. Its still dark outside.

I move my gaze around the room and see a figure who is sleeping on the couch. she isnt wear blanket and she just hug her legs to keep her warm. 

 

"This girl.." I sigh as I wrap my hand around her body and lift her bridal style. I bring her to the bed and put her under the blanket. "Stupid girl!" 

I take a sit beside her. "I'm just kidding.. I cant believe you obey me!" I chuckle and ruffle her hair. In surprise, I see her frowning then pouting in her sleep. "Whats that?" 

I giggled and poke both of her cheek and dont forget to caress it before I lay my body next to her and let us sleep a little longer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi POV

 

 

"Ngggg..." I roll my body to the right then to the left. But why I dont fall?

I spread my arms and legs. Why these sofa become so wide and very soft?

"Nnggg?" I frowned and try to open my eyes. 

 

"Morning, sleepy head!"

 

In a second, I fell to the floor cause of shock. He giggled as he try to close his mouth to held his laugh. I glare as I walk toward to him. I take a sit infront of him and eat my breakfast. While eating, I feel kyungsoo staring at me. 

Its weird, he never look at me so long. 

 

"Wae?" I look up and ask him. "Wipe your drool before you eat, stupid!"

I put my finger on my cheeks and its wet. I'm drooling! "Opps! He he he~" I grin and wipe it quickly. He roll his eyes. 

"Eat and take a shower then. we go out today" he stand up and go to the bathroom. 

 

 

 

-oOo-

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo yaa, Where are we going to?" I ask as we go out from the hotel. "We dont ride anything?"

"We will going to the beach, its not far from here" he stop cause me to turn back. "we just have to walk about 5 minutes" he grab my shoulder from behind and move my body to other direction.

"Can you see it? The sea?" He point his finger to the front. "where? Where?" I cant see anything and tiptoe. 

But still I cant see anything. "I cant see it" I sighed. "That because you're short!" he smirk and continue to walk. 

"Yaa! What did you say?!" I chase him as he start to run away from me. 

 

"Uuwaaa! Daebak!" I shouted as I see a beautiful haeundae beach in front of me. I start running to the sea and feel the fresh sea water.

"Kyungsoo yaa! Come here!" I wave my hand to him to come towards me. "Its refreshing!" 

"I see" he said while standing near the sea. "You wont come in?" 

He shake his head, "we have to go to another place now, kajja?" 

 

He start to walk and I follow him behind.

From behind, I could see his strapping body.Well, even though he has a narrow shoulder. But he looks cool with that casual clothes.

We walk down the beach side by side . every our step, our hands always almost touching each other. I silently glance at him when our hand accidentally touch again. But he didnt react to anything. It .

Our hands touch again. And now i dare myself to hold it. But..

 

"Why its feel so hot today?" He lift his hand to wipe his sweats on his forehead. "You dont feel it?"

Though a bit longer I could hold his hand, but wae?!

"You hear me?" He wave his hand in front of my face. "Ohh ne ne!" I blink my eyes and face him.

"Why are you staring at your hands?"

"Ahh aniyaa~ i usually held something in my hand, but now it feels strange because I couldnt grip anything"

"So?"

I come closer to him and swing my hand up and down. "Ahh~ I want to hold something?" As I glance at his hand then to him.

"Ahh! Why you didnt tell me from the beginning?" 

I smile as he finally realize that I want him to hold my hands. I giggle and spread my hands towards him. "Nahh!"

 

"Here!" He give me his bag. "Mwo?!" I widen my eyes, doesnt believe with what eye see. "I dont know you're so kind" he wave his hand in front of me then put both of them to the pocket and smirk to me before he start to walk again.

 

"YAAAAAA!!!!"