Christmas Eve

Kindergarten
Christmas chapter for SunJinAh, SlayerGoddess_, wenrene7743, frozenbear, aidappo (and your present for Seulgi), and everyone. Thanks Jenny for the idea in some scenes.
Please don't ignore the author's note! PLEASE!
 
*
 
"Ms. Park, Ms. Kang, are you free on Christmas Eve?"
 
The two families had invited them last week to thank them for their hard work. Seulgi and Joy would not refuse free food, especially when they knew Wendy's parents both were wonderful cooks, which lead to the reason why they were here at the Shon's house at Christmas Eve.
 
For Joy, taking care of the kids was easier than refraining herself from throwing punches. Seulgi was just glad that she didn't have to spend Christmas Eve alone and Joy was here with her.
 
The teachers wanted to help out in the kitchen, but it was already crowded with four skilled cooks, so they retreated. The kids took out a box of Scrabble and asked the teachers to join them.
 
Irene had the kind of luck, where she always gets the blank pieces.
 
_ASS
 
"Irene, are you sure about this word?" Seulgi questioned.
 
"Yes, bass as in double bass!"
 
BUTT_
 
"Irene, what is this word?"
 
"Butty."
 
REAR
 
"Front and rear. I get it."
 
Irene's choice of words were doubtful, nevertheless, they were real words as Joy confirmed through the Internet dictionary. It was weird how they all fitted into the same category. She was starting to get worried for both Irene and Wendy, or just Wendy. Joy hoped her reading of Irene's character will not be true.
 
*
 
Wendy was smart and everyone knew that. However, no one predicted that the kind and adorable Wendy would use it in her advantage and trick her teachers into believing her.
 
OLUFF
 
"Olaf I've heard, but what does this mean?"
 
"Fluffy Olaf, an Olaf or snowman made by cotton candy."
 
"The more you know." Seulgi recorded the word on her phone.
 
BEARRICADE
 
"I've never seen this word." Joy said.
 
"Ms. Park, it's what you want, a barrier for the bear. The 'As Seen on TV' commercial is selling them $19 USD for two."
 
"Note taken." Joy scribbled the word in her pocket notebook.
 
SACCHARENE
 
"Saccharene? Saccharine?"
 
"Yes, it means Irene's sweet personality. I learned it from a cooking show."
 
"Joy, how do you spell it? S-A-C-C-H-A..."
 
"I don't know either."
 
PAN
 
"Wendy, this is not a word." Irene grabbed the letters and threw them back in to the pool of letter blocks before Wendy could react.
 
"Irene, it is a word." Joy corrected.
 
"No, it is not in my dictionary." Irene argued and took out her dictionary. The location, where word "pan" was supposed to be at, was painted over with a black marker.
 
"I guess neither is Peter."
 
"No, he is not in it. I destroyed him."
 
"Good choice of verb, Irene. The dictionary seems beneficial."
 
*
 
JOY
 
WHAT
 
LOVE
 
HATE
 
WHY
 
BECAUSE
 
KISS
 
NO
 
WHY
 
KIDS
 
LATER
 
MAYBE
 
"Irene, isn't it our turn already?" Wendy wouldn't dare to interrupt the heated conversation between the teachers, nevertheless, she was curious about the situation.
 
"Let's go play something else." So they went to Wendy's room.
 
Ten minutes had passed and the teachers were still continuing their nonsense, noiseless conversation.
 
HUNGRY
 
SAME
 
FOOD
 
PLEASE
 
"IRENE! STOP!"
 
WAIT
 
WHAT
 
WENDY
 
IRENE
 
OMG
 
Seulgi and Joy prepared themselves for the worst case scenario as they entered Wendy's room.
 
Hard breathing sounds were echoing in the room. Irene was hovering above Wendy, whom was trying to squirm her way out, but her legs were restricted by Irene's weight.
 
Seulgi pulled up Irene and separated her from Wendy. Trying to escape, Irene kicked her legs in every direction as she was suspended in mid-air. Seulgi lowered her onto the ground because she was getting out of hand, literally.
 
"Irene, what were you doing?" Seulgi asked.
 
"Wendy is cute." Irene's vague answer made Seulgi even more worried. She prompted Joy to take over the task.
 
"Irene, what did you do?" Joy inquired again in a more serious tone.
 
"Wendy is ticklish, so I tickled her."
 
"I almost thought something crazier happened." Seulgi whispered and Joy could not agree to it more.
 
"Nonetheless, I'm glad that it's only something kinda crazy, and no, don't sing."
 
Joy heard hurried footstep circling in the dining room. It was time for dinner and she could not wait any longer. She picked Wendy up and smoothed out her shirt that was wrinkled in their tickle session. Judging from the look of Wendy's shirt, surely it was intense.
 
Seulgi was the first to step out of the room, followed by Joy and the children. She glanced up and noticed something.
 
"Mistletoe." Seulgi pointed at the door frame and Joy looked down at Irene and Wendy.
 
Christmas will not be complete without Irene and Wendy kissing each other.
 
"Wendy, kiss!" Irene was about to hug Wendy but was pushed away.
 
"No, Irene. You just tickled me!" Wendy stomped her foot and crossed her arms.
 
"I'm sorry. Kiss?"
 
"OK, only because you said sorry."
 
Irene didn't mean kiss. She meant kisses. Five to be specific.
 
*
 
The wonderful aroma of food was on the loose, Joy had to control herself and keep calm. She could not be rude if she wants to be allowed to come to dinner again.
 
"Let's eat." This was the greatest thing anyone has ever said.
 
Joy felt like throwing up, not due to food poisoning, but rather due to the fullness from her stomach. A burp was coming up from the bottom of her stomach and Joy tried to repress it.
 
"Babe." Joy succeeded in preventing belching, sort of.
 
"Are you calling me?"
 
"Um..." Joy hesitated with her sarcastic remark since Seulgi gave her those vulnerable puppy eyes, like a pet, excluding cats, begging for treats. Wendy's words resonated in her head.
 
You love her. I can see it.
 
"Yes."
 
A bomb detonated in Seulgi's brain and her mind was damaged by the sudden explosion. She was simply half hoping and half joking, wishing that it was a pet name for her. Who would have guessed that in the end, she actually earned an unexpected surprise. Christmas truly created miracles.
 
*
 
"Kids, time to unwrap your gifts!" Mr. Shon, who was even more excited than the children, announced.
 
The way Irene and Wendy tore off, if you can call it that, the wrapping paper frustrated Seulgi and apparently the parents. They were carefully taking off the tape and unraveling the paper.
 
"Maybe you two can be... More violent and aggressive? We're going to recycle the paper." Mrs. Bae suggested.
 
"But mommy, violence is never the answer, Ms. Park taught us."
 
"It doesn't apply with gifts. Never, Irene." Joy explained.
 
"Ms. Park is always right." Wendy trusted Joy with all her heart.
 
"Wendy is always right." Irene also trusted Wendy with her life.
 
Now the unwrapping game had officially begun. The sounds of ripping paper apart were a huge part of this holiday season.
 
"Joy, Seulgi, here are your presents." The two pairs of parents handed them two boxes.
 
"Oh, we prepared one, too!"
 
The six adults were far more experienced in unwrapping gifts.
 
"Punching bag! This is awesome!" Exclaimed Joy.
 
Seulgi stared at the Rubik's cube like it was her nemesis. Truth to be told, it probably was.
 
*
 
Dear Seulgi and Joy,
 
We are extremely lucky to have you as our daughters' teachers. You two are kind, organized, and adorable. We hope that Irene and Wendy will become great persons like you two are. We hope to see you two marry soon.
 
Joy, Irene said that you're good with your punches, we decided to buy you a punching bag to practise.
 
Seulgi, Wendy said that you're interested in completing puzzles and brain teasers. We chose to buy you a Rubik's cube. There is a receipt if you want to return it for another type of puzzle, like the pyraminx.
 
Happy Holidays! Go have a date!
 
Sincerely,
The Bae and Shon Family
 
*
 
The four parents teared up at the present the teachers gifted them. There were a photo album and a portable hard drives, along with a letter.
 
*
 
Dear parents of Irene and Wendy,
 
Thank you for letting your children enroll in Star Museum Kindergarten so that we have a chance to teach them. The little angels brought us so much joy in our teaching career. We are lucky to have such well-behaved and adorable children in our lives.
 
We have taken pictures and videos of them and we hope to share the memory with you all!
 
Happy Holidays! Have a good rest!
 
Sincerely,
Seulgi and Joy
 
*
 
"Ms. Park! Ms. Kang!" A rabbit and a squirrel ran towards them. They had put on the onesie pajamas the teacher bought.
 
"Camera! My camera!" The parents shouted frantically and fumbled with their DSLR's while Irene and Wendy discussed the presents they received.
 
"It's a hand-written recipe book." Wendy turned the pages and showed it to Irene.
 
"You will be a good cook! Mommy and dad got me this fabric softener scented oil. I think it's Downy."
 
"It smells good. Oh, Irene, here."
 
Wendy placed a transparent display box on the floor, inside it was a squirrel and rabbit made with air dry clay. They sat in a grassland with a tiny house in the background.
 
"Do you not like it?" Seeing that Irene wasn't giving any reactions, Wendy asked anxiously.
 
"They're so cute! Did you make them? They look just like us! Thank you! I love them!"
 
"You're welcome, Irene. I had our future in mind while making them. I'm really happy that you like it."
 
"I, um, got you blanket, mittens, hat, and socks."
 
"Purple?" Irene nodded.
 
"I cannot always be by your side and give you warm hugs, so I hope that they can keep you from being cold."
 
"You are my beautiful sunshine that keeps me warm."
 
"I'll shine on you and be your happiness as long as you need me to."
 
*
 
Dearest Wendy,
 
I have only known you for a short time, but I really like you. I like to see you. I like to hug you. I like to hear you talk. I like the cupcakes you make. I like everything you do.
 
I love kissing you.
 
I love you. I want to be with you.
 
Merry Christmas.
 
Love,
Irene
 
*
 
Dearest Irene,
 
I have liked you since the day we met. You're beautiful and kind. You are very warm and I like warm hugs. I love our kisses a lot.
 
I love you. Let's be together forever.
 
Merry Christmas.
 
Love,
Wendy
 
*
 
Just like Cinderella, Seulgi and Joy left the house as the clock struck a certain time, when the children went to sleep.
 
Seulgi and Joy lived next to each other in the same apartment building, naturally, they walked together.
 
"Here's your present. Good night, Joy." Seulgi handed her a teddy bear that matched the outfit herself wore today. It had on a trench coat that was dark as coal.
 
"Wait, don't leave. I haven't given you your present." Joy grabbed Seulgi's sleeve and pulled her back.
 
"What is it?"
 
"Lipstick and a ticket."
 
Joy pressed her lips against Seulgi's as she finished her sentence. She held onto Seulgi's shoulders to keep their balance. Everywhere aside from their lips were numbed from the contact.
 
Joy tasted mint chocolate from Seulgi's soft lips whereas Seulgi scented a refreshing fragrance that was simply Joy. They could feel the warmth radiating from their lips on this exceptionally cold, windy night.
 
They didn't know how long it had been because it didn't feel enough for them. They wanted more, but they needed air. Seulgi was still in a daze when they separated and Joy had regained her posture.
 
"Don't be late." She stuffed an envelope into Seulgi's hand and entered her apartment and left the bear standing alone.
 
She opened up the envelope and as Joy said, there was a ticket and a card. She could not be more joyful as she read the information.
 
*
 
Date: 16:00, Dec 26, 2015
Location: Star Shopping Plaza
Description: You're about to have a date with the beautiful Joy.
 
*
 
My Beautiful Princess,
 
Joy, I already very happy that I confessed to you. I had never been this happy in my whole life. I'm thankful that you tolerate me, the slow bear, all the time, even if you don't think you do. You are cute when you are flustered.
 
Maybe you don't know it, but I could see the little changes you had. You have been acting less shy even if you don't know it. I will patiently wait for the day that you are comfortable enough to tell me your feelings. Take it slow. I'll always be by your side.
 
I love you.
 
Merry Christmas.
 
Love,
Your Teddy Bear
 
*
 
My Teddy Bear,
 
Seulgi, I know I always hit you, but that's because I'm shy. I'm sure you know it by now. I can see you being disappointed when I don't return your action. I know that to every action there is always opposed an equal reaction. I'll try, just for you.
 
I promise that in the future, I will be braver for you. But let's take things slow, I cannot say this out loud at the moment so I'll write it out.
 
I love you.
 
Merry Christmas.
 

Love,
Joy the Beautiful

*

Cute fluff for the holiday.

I have written a short note for you all, please take a minute or two to read it. Thanks! I tried to use colors you like.

Text version: http://i.imgur.com/G6gn79f.png

Question of the Chapter: How many times has the most played song in your music libray been played? Mine has 34.