Classified

Kindergarten
Irene was alone, and therefore, bored. She tried to gain Wendy's attention, but Wendy was rather occupied, since she developed interest for Seulgi, and was in the process of clinging on to the bear. Irene was irritated, since now she has two enemies to fight. However, she knew that Joy was the more intimidating one out of the two teachers, so she decided to gather information of her. Besides, Joy was the only person free, so Irene could only bother her.
 
Irene approached Joy, whom was listening to music and scribbling in her notebook, and lowered the volume of the speaker. Joy looked up when she noticed the change in volume.
 
"Please tell me something I don't know."
 
Joy was confused by Irene's question, but she answered her anyway.
 
"F = ma?"
 
"Tell me something about yourself that I don't know."
 
"I am really nice."
 
"An error occurred. Please try again."
 
"I am really pretty."
 
"An error occurred. Please try again."
 
"Fine. I go on a shopping spree every month. It is a terrible habit."
 
"Good. Bye."
 
"Goodbye? Or good, bye?"
 
"Good. Bye."
 
Although Irene's question perplexed Joy, it also inspired the kindergarten teacher of a possible activity.
 
*
 
Joy clapped her hands together to gain attention from everyone in the room--it has always been the most effective way. They sat in a circle, waiting for Joy's announcement.
 
"Alright, kids. That's right, Ms. Kang, you are one of them."
 
Seulgi mumbled something about "I'm older than you," yet Joy did not care at all.
 
"Starting from tomorrow, for three days, we are going to have an activity called 'Tell Me a Secret.' You write down a secret and put it into the box. On Friday, we will discuss them."
 
"Why are we doing this?"
 
"Because I said so."
 
Seulgi did not seem convinced by the reason, but she complied. Irene did not realize that she gave Joy the inspiration. Wendy was just happy to have something to do.
 
*
 
Three days has passed, and the teachers were collecting the strips of paper from the "secret box." However, Seulgi seemed to have encountered a problem.
 
"Joy, how many should there be?"
 
"Twelve, exactly, since four times three is twelve."
 
"Hmm, I only have nine?"
 
"Irene, please return them. I know you recognized Wendy's penmanship."
 
Irene handed over three pieces of paper, albeit reluctantly.
 
"You know what? We'll put them back and draw them randomly."
 
"What was the point of taking them out in the first place then?"
 
"I didn't think it through."
 
*
 
I am shipping a lot of ships.
 
"Ships like the USS?"
 
"I ship characters from TV shows or celebrities. I am starting to ship again. Remember Anita and Cola from the group I like?"
 
"Um, no?"
 
"Well, let me tell you..."
 
Then Seulgi babbled on for about thirty minutes. However, the most surprising thing was that Joy started to ship them too.
 
I REALLY LIKE WENDY.
 
"Secrets, Irene. This is not a secret."
 
"Oh. I just want to make sure that you know."
 
Joy and Seulgi swore that Irene glared at them both at the same time. They were not sure how that was even possible to do.
 
I took coupons from Seulgi's house because I know she'll forget to use them. She didn't even notice that they were gone.
 
"Hey! I know you took them!"
 
"Tell me. What coupons were they?"
 
"Coupons for the car wash center near the supermarket."
 
"You wish. They were the coupons for the carnival next month."
 
"Oh. Let's go together then."
 
"Bring us!" The students chimed in at a well calculated moment, preventing Joy from refusing their request.
 
"Alright."
 
I used my mom's iPad without asking for permission. I only watched one video on YouTube! Or two, three, four, or five... I couldn't keep count. I deleted them from "history" afterwards.
 
"Is it just me or does Wendy sound wicked wicked? I mean, she buried the evidence well."
 
"I hope she doesn't become a criminal, because no one will ever be able to catch her."
 
Seulgi asked me to shop for clothes with her, but I declined, because I was curious about what she would buy. It was a good surprise.
 
"Joy, I will have you know that my fashion sense is impeccable. Right, Wendy?"
 
"Please don't force me."
 
Wendy's one liners always defeats Seulgi.
 
"You should have known by now how not to embarrass yourself."
 
I stayed up late making cupcakes. I used the eggs in the morning, so they were actually expired for a few hours when I made them.
 
"I feel the presence of an imaginary stomachache." Seulgi massaged her stomach, hoping to ease the feeling away.
 
"Achievement unlocked: Haunted By a Stomachache."
 
I pretend to be asleep when I am about to leave Wendy's house, so that my parents will let me stay over.
 
"Irene, this is super clever of you. I think it's time for me to teach you more skills."
 
"Please don't."
 
Seulgi sensed that if she did not prevent Irene from learning Joy's ways, the little girl would grow up being one of the slyest persons on earth.
 
"You're right. We don't want them to grow up becoming a criminal couple."
 
Someone contacted me through FaceBook, saying that she was my classmate in CS 1 in college. I don't remember if I have ever taken that course.
 
"I actually have no idea what CS means. Does it mean 'Counter-Strike,' the game?"
 
"It means Computer Science, and no, you have never taken it, since you were afraid that you would get a C+ in C++."
 
"However, in the following year, I found out that getting a C+ is better than failing."
 
I kissed a certain someone while she was asleep.
 
"Now she knows. However, it doesn't matter. We kiss everyday anyway."
 
Irene turned her head and pecked Wendy on her lips.
 
"Hmm. Was this inspired by The Sleeping Beauty? I just love how creative the villain is. Although I can't stand the logic in most of the stories."
 
"That day, we told stories. It was a good day."
 
Seulgi smiled at Joy as she recalled the event that happened afterwards.
 
"Don't look at me."
 
"Oh. You're embarrassed? Don't be. You're cute."
 
"If only I were born a few years earlier..."
 
"Unfortunately, you're not."
 
I love when a certain someone is drunk.
 
"Drinking too much alcohol endangers your health." Wendy warned sternly.
 
"She didn't drink much. She just doesn't have the tolerance."
 
"What nonsense are you talking about?"
 
"Am I?"
 
Joy could not find words to disagree.
 
I actually really like the presents a certain someone gave me, but I didn't tell her.
 
"Although they were technically bought using my money, but I gave them to her, and she is free to use it as she wishes."
 
"I know you loved that brown poop."
 
"Her name is Cola."
 
"I prefer Pepsi."
 
"Cola will haunt you."
 
I ignored a certain someone on purpose to annoy her.
 
"Wendy! How could you?"
 
"I'm sorry, Irene. I didn't mean to. Will you forgive me?"
 
"It's alright... I know you care about me."
 
Wendy retrieved the piece of paper from Irene's hands and crushed it. She then gave Irene a hug, as if nothing has every happened.
 
Witnessing how quickly Wendy resolved the problem, Joy and Seulgi became worried.
 
"Yup. We have to prevent Wendy from committing a crime. She'll be the best in the field, or else."

"I wholeheartedly agree."

*

It has been a long time since I have updated either of my two series. I hope I did not disappoint. Sadly, I have to inform you all that I will not update regularly, because I am too lazy. 

Question of the chapter: How are you all doing in school, work, or just life in general? For me, I have received my spring semester final grades; they were alright (if you consider a B+ acceptable, I do).

I wish you all a wonderful day.