Friendship and More

Kindergarten

Sorry, this is a really, really short chapter. This happened in Ch.2 Fairy Tales.

*

"Give up on your Prince, or whoever."

 
"Why?"
 
"Because there may be a Princess waiting for you." Joy left her an ambiguous statement.
 
"Why do you mean? Joy!" Seulgi yelled after her.
 
Seulgi trailed Joy into the teacher's lounge. Joy flopped down into the armchair, refusing to look up at Seulgi, whom was sitting on the sofa next to her.
 
"Joy, what did you mean by that?" Seulgi didn't relent.
 
"I meant what I said."
 
Seulgi wasn't following, and Joy knew that. The latter further elaborated without revealing her feelings.
 
"Your significant other doesn't have to necessarily be a male, or a Prince, per se."
 
Seulgi pondered, connecting the dots, and finally came to realization. But, how should she show Joy that she understood? She considered her options and was reminded of something when she looked at Joy, the mirror that Joy always have by her side.
 
"Mind if I borrow your mirror?" Seulgi requested.
 
Joy complied, but she didn't understand what was she going to do with it. Seulgi wandered around the room and began to speak to the mirror.
 
"Mirror, mirror, who will love Seulgi the bear, no matter how lazy, stubborn, and slow she is?" 
 
Seulgi stopped behind the armchair Joy was seated in, her arms that was holding the mirror extended itself and halted in front of Joy.
 
"Joy, you're the one for me." Joy's face reflected in the mirror.
 
"Shut up." Joy swatted Seulgi's arm out of embarrassment. How could Seulgi suddenly be so bold?
 
"Aww, don't do this to me! I just confessed to uou, you're not going to give me a reply? I'm sad."
 
"Hi Sad, I'm Joy."
 
"Nobody likes me."
 
"I like you, alright? Now go wake up the kids."
 
"We sound like a married couple. And I think we will be one."
 
"Just go! Or else I'm gonna smack you! Again!"