Congratulations

Kindergarten
Reminder: I posted a chapter between this and Compliment. Don't forget to read it.
*
Irene had a list of her favorite memories. Most, if not all of them, involved Wendy. She valued every moment spent with her.
 
However, Irene was not as well-organized as Wendy. She did not have a record of the list, and therefore, events on the list were recalled from memory. Some memories were fuzzy, but she would try her best to retell them. Please bear with her if she missed any details.
 
The first memory on the list, was when she met Wendy. She could remember her emotions so clearly.
 
At first, she was scared. The environment was unfamiliar. Seulgi and Joy were wearing weird animal costumes.
 
Then Wendy came into the scene. She took the initiative and befriended Irene. Her smile was was as bright as the sun. By just standing next to her, Irene felt the warmth from her.
 
Seulgi and Joy were not that weird, Irene later found out. The costumes had something to do with the principal's orders. Rumor was that someone pranked the principal wearing those costumes.
 
Overall, that was one of the best days in Irene's life.
 
Irene remembered when Seulgi and Joy told stories.
 
She liked happy endings, but the story books' fairy tales made for kids were too bland for her taste. She and Wendy had a better love story. She tolerated the stories told by her teachers, however.
 
Wait.
 
Irene realized she actually did not remember anything from the actual story. She only remembered the commentary made by Joy, which was how they were made bearable.
 
Whatever. That was not important, as long as they had a great time.
 
Oh, but she should remember not to tell Wendy, that she stole a kiss from her while she slept. After all, it was not something she was especially proud of, even if the experience was quite enjoyable.
 
Irene remembered the trip to the zoo, even if she was ignored for a mere ten seconds, when Wendy petted that silly furry creature.
 
Furry creatures were the worst.
 
It was fun, though. They had marshmallows, and Irene got her own Wendy. She kept that stuffed toy close to her heart while she slept.
 
Irene liked staying home, and so did Wendy. Their parents were not surprised anymore, when they expressed their wishes to stay indoor.
 
One thing she enjoyed most, while being with Wendy, was to fall asleep together.
 
They would wake up embracing each other.
 
Irene loved Christmas time, because everyone was present. Her family was there. Wendy was there. Seulgi and Joy were there.
 
They had so much fun playing board games. She discovered her competitive side. It made her feel so alive.
 
Irene was still pretty bad at Scrabble, but it could not be blamed on her limited vocabulary. The letters she got were simply not in her favor.
 
She loved that when winter came, Wendy would wear the apparels she gifted. Wendy would be wrapped in her favorite color.
 
Irene did not forget the time they had an argument.
 
Maybe calling it an argument was an unfair statement. After all, it was only Irene who got mad, and Wendy came to console her.
 
Nevertheless, it was memorable.
 
Things were resolved. Were they not?
 
The list went on, and on, as Irene kept making new memories.
 
Today surely would become one on the list, just like every memory she created with Wendy.
 
Irene read the words on the graduation certificate.
 
Congratulations!
 
But Irene knew this was not the end.
 
This was the beginning of another amazing journey, where she would make memories with everyone she met along the way, and Wendy would be by her side.
 
******
Lastly, I have a letter for my readers.
    Text version
    Handwritten version

Thank you.