love just happens, it's not planned

Lost in the Love Lane - Teen Top OTPs One-Shot Collection

*Uwaah, I'm sorry dear readers that I only updated this story today. (bows down 45 degrees)

*Here's a nap version of a myungjong one shot. Enjoy!

 

#13- N.A.P.

 

“Will you marry me?”

“Do you even need to ask that? Of course I’ll marry you!”

Warm hugs were given, chaste kisses were exchanged, and bold promises were said.

And if given the chance, the boy who asked for the hand would not regret returning to that moment, that day filled of smiles and was forever marked in his mind as a happy memory.

Though the past gave great pleasure, the present is exhilarating, and he’ll never try changing it at all. ‘Cause now has never meant so much, has never sounded so blissful, until he found his self falling harder for the right person.

--

Butterfly kisses were always his favorite. It reminds him of chocolate kisses that he snatches from his lover’s stash of sweets. To the other, warm bear hugs were the best, for it reminds him of the summer sun and the huge waves that kept on towering over them.

Minsoo playfully pulled the younger into a wrestling game, and hearing the tiny giggles made him want to lose over the other, despite of the fact that he’s much stronger and tougher.

“Hyung! Just wait, I’ll win this time!”

“Yeah right, tell that to my face once you actually flip me over without cheating.”

And they went on, until they’re almost out of breath, yet no one knew who the real winner is, not taking into account the points each earned. It started with a light tickle and they end up as tangled limbs, though not out of competition this time. And they’ll choose this over any games they have played together. This is one of those moments that made them feel loved, that made them realize how much could they love and want a person so badly.

After reaching their peak, both ended up asleep, honest smiles painted on their lips. Everything feels a lot better though despite of the tiredness, as long as each was present. Every single problem took a carefree action when they assure each other.

It was crazy how powerful love could be.

Hours passed, and as the clock reached six in the evening, the alarm Niel has set as agreed by Minsoo has gone off, waking them from their deep slumber. Hurriedly, they took a shower together, with a few kisses here and there, and as Minsoo dried Niel’s hair, he whispered a few words lovingly into his ear before leaving the bathroom to get a set of clean clothes.

And as they went down the stairs, they held each other’s hand tighter before Niel let go first and ran towards the kitchen, making Minsoo frown and feel annoyed by the lost of contact.

Yet as he heard the voice he had always expected everyday to either welcome him from his work or call to him as she arrives, he placed an honest-looking smile on his face.

Lovingly, she called out to him and her brother, too tired from work to hurry and give hugs to the most important boys in his life.

“Honey! Niel-ah! I’m home!”

Closing his eyes, he tried to remember the way they held each other tenderly just hours earlier, and as he opened his eyes, his smile looked more sincere and a lot more affectionate.

Though that smile was for the person he would not be able to devote himself at the next hours, with his wife around them.

“Noona! You came at the right time I’m cooking supper right now. Scold that husband of yours, he’s not been a great help today, he treats me as if I’m his real dongsaeng!”

“Now, I’m sorry dear Niel, but you know that Minsoo just came from his sickness and is just using his remaining sick leave days to rest properly, so be more patient on him, okay? And Minsoo, stop using that older brother card on my baby brother. Or I’ll punish you once you recovered fully, understand?”

“Yes Ma’am, I’ll be more helpful from now on. Specially that I only have two days left on my leave, I’ll make sure to assist Niel in any ways I can. And you can’t blame me if I find it fun to play with your brother, since he becomes a lot cuter when he’s fuming from anger. Right Niel?”

“Yah! Stop bullying my Niel!”

And they end up laughing so hard, it felt unreal to the two boys, who kept on playing footsies under the table, being seated facing each other. Even though his wife is just beside him, even though his sister is just across the table.

One would see a happy family, close siblings and a loving couple, yet the two of them know better.

And it was too hard to stop, now that they were already deep in something that’s forbidden. Escaping seems far from sight.

--

“Hyung, you should take a rest already. Noona will look for you-”

“Ssh, she’s asleep already. Can’t I hug you a little longer tonight? See you tomorrow then, by the way, I’m always helping you in the chores, why did you say that earlier?”

“Because you always tire me out in the end, and you know I can’t tell my sister that that’s the reason why I’m moving slower than usual.”

“Well, I’m sorry then, I’ll make sure to be gentler tomorrow, what do you think?”

“Whatever, just go already, or she’ll see us together like this. And I don’t want that to happen.”

Silence.

And before he could land a kiss on the younger one’s lips, he felt hands push him lightly, signaling the need to return to where they should be.

But before Niel could walk away, he felt a strong pull, then a soft kiss on his forehead by Minsoo. And he’ll be lying if he says that he doesn’t want this; that he doesn’t love the way the other touches him tenderly and looks at him lovingly.

Warm hugs were given, chaste kisses were exchanged, and bold promises were said.

And if given the chance, Minsoo would not regret returning to that moment he asked for her hand, that day filled of smiles and was forever marked in his mind as a happy memory. But that’s everything to it, a happy memory. If given the chance, he’ll return to it and change it.

He’ll take the risk of what he first felt for Niel, that feeling he was much afraid to face, yet consumed him in the end and made him stick to the young lad without her knowing a single thing at all, that made him hurt her without giving her any clues at all.

Though the past gave great pleasure, the present is exhilarating, and he’ll never try changing it at all. ‘Cause now has never meant so much, has never sounded so blissful, until he found his self falling harder for the right person.

Though they fell in love at the wrong time.

--

 

*I put them in such a hard situation, but I love angst so...

*Let's keep on loving nap and teen top as a whole no matter what, alright?

#nap.lives.on