Strawberry Milkshake

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked to school earlier the next day to try to avoid him from seeing me, but I wrong what so ever. He was already sitting outside of his house, with the same headphones over his ears as he bobbed his head, listening to music.

His eyes roamed off of the ground, and caught mine as I stopped mid track in front of his house. "Taeyeon." He called out for me as he pulled his headphones off of his ears, where it rested on his neck, and stood up. I cursed in my head, and groaned.

Next time, I should try another road to school to avoid him. By the time he reached the main sidewalk, I was walking with quick footsteps to try to get away from him.

He caught on easily to me since he had long legs, and soon, he was walking beside me. "Hi Taeyeon." He greeted me. "Don't call me just by my name like that. Call me Taeyeon-sshi, or even, Taeyeon Noona at the least." I say, getting a little annoyed with him. "Okay... jagiya.

I instantly turned my head, and looked up at him as he laughed. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Yah. What did you say?" "I called you jagiya." He replied without hesitating, or that he have ever intended too.

"Since, you know... I want you to be my girlfriend." My eyes widened at his comment. "Are you paboya? When did I ever say that we were in a relationship?

Plus, you don't know about me at all! Just because you've been to my house doesn't mean anything at all. So don't you dare say that word to me again." I threatened him, but he just continued to laugh at me.

"I may be a pabo, but at least I didn't pick the wrong girl to like." He said, and I began to feel ticked off. This guy... doesn't he know how to lie about his feelings? He can't be this serious about me.

He's just so straightforward, it's bugging me! "Go away." I dismissed him, and turned back to the front and continued to walk away from him.

"No." He said with a smile, catching up with me again. I sighed, and bit my lip as I walked. He was being so annoying right now, I just wish I could punch him or something to just wake him up from his love daze.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me while jogging next to me since I was now speed walking as fast as I could. My calves started to hurt the more.

"Not you." I shot back at him, earning a chuckle from him, getting me even more ticked off. I turned my head to him."Can you stop that? My comment towards you wasn't funny at all, so don't laugh."

"You won't let me laugh while I'm having a good time with you?" He said, his voice edged with eagerness. "You are having a good time with me. I'm, not having a good time with you, so just leave me alone and go away please." I say with a sigh.

"You know you were thinking about me." He said, and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter