Rage

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day at school, I wondered through the hallways during lunch, having some alone time as I could say. Last night, I was restless and I didn't get enough sleep due to thinking a whole lot.

I crossed my arms as I leaned on the side wall, frowning. V was sure acting strange last night. And it was bugging me to pieces. After when the bus drove away, I thought he really lost his wallet, but then he said he found it in his pocket right afterwards.

I remember I was pretty pissed at him for that, but I couldn't help but wonder why he did that. As I stood against the wall, I looked up at the other students passing by me.

They were giving me weird looks since I'm just standing here and doing nothing, so I leaned forward and walked somewhere else to be more alone. As I turned down a hallway where the school infirmary was, and trailed my hand against the wall as I walked in thought.

As I passed the infirmary, I saw something inside the glass window. I stopped and turned to look inside. Sitting inside, was V.

He was talking to the nurse as she handed him a bottle of pills to take with a glass of water. After he had swallowed them, he got off the bed and thanked the nurse, and proceeded to walk towards the door.

Did he have severe allergies or something? Why does he have to take so many pills..." I started to panic, and started to run as fast as I could towards the corner to hide.

I pressed myself on the wall, and heard the door open and knew he was out in the hallway. I was gasping, and I couldn't hear him walking towards here, so I turned and peeped out the hallway.

It was empty. I sighed in relief, and started to walk out of my hiding corner when someone grabbed my arm from behind, and pulled me so that my back was hit on the wall again.

I opened my eyes to see it was V. Oh crap. He looked at me, but there was no smile. "What are you doing here?" He asked me, and I started to panic. "I was just p-passing through this hallway that's all. I'm going to go back now," I say nervously, and turned away from him when he pulled my arm back so I was facing him again.

"Were you spying on me?" He asked again, and I turned my head the other way to avoid his eye contact. He grabbed my chin and turned it up, forcing me to look at him in the eyes. He wasn't mad, but he seemed serious, which was very rare for me to see. I gulped. "I-I,"

He sighed, and let go of my chin as he turned away and ran his fingers though his hair. He wouldn't turn to face me, and I was worried I made him upset somehow.

"V... did I make you upset

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter