Promise

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah! Welcome to our home!" My mother stood in the front as she greeted the mom and the dad of the family. My father went ahead and hugged the dad, and I now truly believe that they were close friends from a while back.

"Oh my... who is this girl here?" The mother greeted me, and I faked a smile and bowed. She gasped, looking to my dad. "I didn't know your daughter was this beautiful." It sure felt nice to be complimented, and I couldn't help but feel the love.

"Thank You..." I say, bowing at her. She smiled warmly at me, and squeezed my hand. "She is very kind, I could tell very well." I'm kind? Let me just laugh at what she said at the "I could tell very well" part.

"She is." My mom said shortly, while giving me this look and I made a face before turning back to smile at the lady. "Well my dear, you can all me Mrs. Kim. And your name is?" "Taeyeon." I answered her.

"That's a very lovely name." She commented. "Well, I would like you to meet my eldest and only son." She said, and moved out of the way to reveal him standing a little awkwardly near outside my door steps.

He looked up first at my parents and bowed, but when he looked up at me, his eyes widened a little, and he did a little short bow. "Introduce yourself, honey." His mother said to him, and he walked inside the house. He never met my eyes when he told my parents his name.

I wanted to just roll my eyes, but my mother nudged my side. "I heard that he was going to the same school as her." His mother said, and I looked at him, and he lowered his head.

Did he tell his parents about me? "Ah really?" My mother said in a surprised tone. "What year is your son in?" "In year 3." His mother replied. "My daughter is in year 3 too! Do you two share any classes?" My mother pointed at me, then to him. I shook my head no but he shook his head yes. "Ah you do?" My mom said, a little confused.

I sighed, letting him answer. "Yes Mrs. Kim." "My son is actually a year younger than his grade level." Mrs. Kim explained, and he touched his hair awkwardly as his mother began to brag about him.

I watched him, and he met my eyes a couple times before he would look away, like he always did every single time. I smirked, and looked away. Soon, my mother invited the family into the dining room where the food was already set.

Mrs. Kim inhaled, and smiled. "It smells so good in here! I'm excited for the food you have prepared for us." "Yes! Thankfully my daughter helped me prepare it." My mother said as she headed into the kitchen, leaving me, Mrs. Kim, and my father and Mr. Kim, who were heavily engrossed in a conversation to notice we were about to sit down.

"Why don't you sit in front of each other? You know, to get to know each other better." Mrs. Kim said, and nudged him on the side. I watched as he nodded, and walked to the other side of the table, and sat down in the chair directly in front of me.

We said nothing. While in the middle of eating, his father turned our way, seeing how we weren't talking to each other at all. "Sorry about my son. He tends to get very quiet when he's around a girl-" "Dad!" He said in embarrassment, interrupting his dad.

The whole table lit up with laughter, except for the two of us. "Come on, Taehyung. Say something to her." His mother said, pressing him on. I saw how he was in a very awkward and embarrassed state, so I felt like I needed to intervene.

But right when I was about to open my mouth, he looked up at me in the eyes and spoke. "I was just telling you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter