Infinity

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S POV

White walls. White sheets. White curtains. They surrounded me for many years, and now I had no choice and was back into their arms. Boredom became my friend as I lay in the hospital bed, listening to nothing but the constant beep of the heart monitor.

But despite how sad sounding the state I was living in, I never once thought about it much. The only thing that kept me living was Taeyeon. I turned my head to the clock in the corner of the room to see it was almost 12:00 o' clock. Visiting time. I smiled to myself, and waited another 15 more minutes. I looked at the door, and began counting down. Five. Four. Three. Two. One-

The door busted open to see a rushing girl with short hair, carrying a lunch box full of food. She swung the door closed and turned back to me, gasping out of breath as she leaned onto my bed.

"Omo I'm late. There was sidewalk traffic on the way here. Don't ask what happened." I just smiled. "What happened?" Every day of every week, not one day she doesn't come to visit me.

Today was a school day for her, and she had rushed here to eat her lunch with me, like every other day ever since I had quit school since my health didn't let me do so.

"Well a whole bunch of kids were rushing out to go see a fight, I couldn't care less for it since I was trying to get here to eat lunch with you, but there were a lot of them I had to get through." I smiled, and reached forward to grab her hand in mine.

She smiled at our hands intertwined together, and with her other hand, she reached and brought her lunch box onto my bed. "I brought you some sushi since you said last time you were craving some fish." She says, and poked my right cheek. "My little V seems like he has cravings like a pregnant woman." She started to laugh at her joke, clapping her hands together even. I shrugged.

"They don't have a whole lot of selections of food here at the hospital that's why." "Yeah, that's true. Well eat all you want. Whatever you want, just ask me." She winked at me, and I smiled up at her. "Well I want something right now." I say, and she sat on my bed.

"Omo, do you want ramen noodles again? You know that it's bad for your cholesterol." She frowned, while ping the lunch box to get the box compartment out.

"No, I don't want that. It's not something involving food." I say. She sighs, and looks up at me. "What? Then what do you want?" I lowered my eyes for a bit, and smiled. "... A kiss."

"What? What did you say? Speak louder," She says, leaning forward towards me. "A kiss." I say louder, and she leaned back automatically. "Aish! This boy doesn't learn does he? Eat your food first! What's going in your mind right now? All of a sudden you want a kiss from me. I kissed you three days ago." She scowled me.

"Three days is too long..." I pouted. "Aish! Learn how to be patient!" She says and grabbed her chopsticks and lifted a roll of sushi up to my face. "Now eat." I opened my mouth, and she placed the sushi in my mouth and I began to chew it down.

"How is it?" She asked, raising her eyebrows up. By her asking that question, I assumed she had made it, so I nodded my head and smiled brightl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter