Gone

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I sat near the window of my hospital room and waited to see her walk out of the hospital. With my arms folded, I rested my chin on top, and soon, I spotted a small figure walking out of the building. I sat up, and pulled the blinds all the way up and opened the window, the night breeze filling up my room as I tried to stick my head out the window.

"Ow!" I cried out as I hit my head on the top hinge of the window. With one hand holding my head, I fully stuck my head out, and began to holler at her. "Taeyeon! Taeyeon!" She stopped, and turned around, looking around as she tried to locate my voice.

"Up here!" She craned her neck, and looked up to see me waving furiously back at her. From the 7th floor here, I could almost see her beautiful face clearly, and smiled even wider. I wanted to see her face again, just one last time. "Taehyung! That's dangerous! You should be careful!"

She yelled, cupping her hands around . "Taeyeon! Saranghaeyo!" I yelled back anyways, and she turned away as she sighed. But not long after, she turned back and made a big heart with her arms, and smiled at me. That's my Taeyeon.

"Saranghaeyo!" She yelled back afterwards, and started waving back at me. "Goodnight!" With that, she turned, and walked back home, leaving me waving her goodbye as I watched her walk away from me, one last time.

"Bye... Taeyeon-ah." After watching her small figure disappear when she walked around the corner, I sighed and stood up and walked back to my bed, where I sat down, and leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees. The memories from earlier drifted into my mind, and I put my hands on my face as I started to cry.

(8 HOUR'S EARLIER )

After I left my hospital room to go change into casual clothes to go out, it was not long until my doctor also came out of the room, leaving only Taeyeon inside.

"Taehyung," He called me back, and I stopped and turned around and waited for him to catch up to where I was. When he finally did, he stopped in front of me and looked at me with conceiving eyes. "Enjoy it well." He only said, and patted my shoulder before leaving me standing there alone again.

With those words he said, I knew... I wasn't healthy at all. I knew it was my last day to ever see her again. I knew... I was going to die soon.

(PRESENT TIME)

I stared out the window, the nurses wearing suppressed sad faces as they changed my IV streamer as I lay in my hospital bed feeling weary inside and out. "Nurse," I called the one nearest me.

"Yeah?" "Am I going to see her again?" I asked, feeling every inch of hopelessness. She looked away, blinking rapidly as she tried to think who I was talking about, and turned back when she realized I was talking about Taeyeon. With a smile that I knew was forced, she nodded.

"You will. Again." She says reassuringly, and squeezed my hand for what I thought was, support. "I miss her..." I say, more to myself then her... and turned to look out the window. "Goodnight, Taehyung."

The nurses say as they turned off the lights for me as they headed out the door. I watched them go through the window above me, and they nodded sadly with each other, knowing that I was going to pass soon, and that I will never see Taeyeon again.

Questions that I have thought over and over in the silence of the night began to drift again. How is she going to live after I am gone? Who will she marry... instead of me? In her future... will she ever let her mind wonder and think about in the past about the strange boy that taught her how to love again?

I shook my head, and thought of something else that made me feel more relaxed. Because of her, not only I showed her how to love... she was the one who taught me what real love was really like. The more I thought about it... I realized it was her who taught me how to love. I loved her. And she loved me. But in the end... one love has to go, while the other lasts forever.

I looked up at the droplets in the IV storage bag hanging above, and felt myself getting drowsy the more I watched it. My vision soon blurred, but I still turned my head, and looked towards the window. Looking out in the night’s sky, and smiled enjoying the peacefulness until it lasts before I fell asleep. But peace didn't last long.

"Agh!" I cried out, feeling the pain enter my heart as I reached and grabbed my chest. My throat tightened, and I couldn't breathe as I reached for the emergency button. The next few stages were only in bits and pieces.

I opened my eyes and saw my mother and father running beside my bed as they pulled me, their faces filled with worry, shock, and so much sadness. Although I couldn't hear them, their faces were enough to tell me. By the time I blinked again, I was staring up at bright lights, and felt them put the mask on my face as they readied me for surgery again.

The pain that filled my whole chest spread all over my body, until I barely felt it anymore. The lights didn't blind me, it made me imagine Taeyeon being here. "Taehyung-ah..." I hear her whisper as she stood near my bed, as the doctors began to work on me. I turned to see her smiling down at me.

"It's not your turn." She said softly, and everything happened quickly after that. I heard the beeping heart monitor go off and looked to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter