Celebration

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I awoke, I heard ringing in my ear and groaned, feeling the blood rush to my head. I opened my eyes to see I was lying in a hospital bed, and that was all that shook me up. I sat up immediately, and gasped when I saw my mother laying her head on the bed, near my feet.

With my stirring and movement, she started to wake up also, and saw me. "Omo, Taeyeon-ah," She says as soon as she sat up, and reached out and grabbed my hands in hers.

"How are you feeling? Do you need anything-" "Taehyung? How is he?" I asked her, looking back at her with determination as I awaited her answer. She looked back at me with worry on her face, and she shook her head.

"Taeyeon-ah... do you want any water?" "How is he?" I asked again, more demanding. She looked back at me, and sighed. "You're not well. I will get something for you to eat-"

"Mom! Why aren't you answering my question? How is he, Mom?" I say, getting angered by her changing the subject. She turned around and looked back at me, and nodded her head. "... Taehyung... he survived the heart attack and is now resting.

Let him rest up Taeyeon. He's been through a lot during the surgery last night." Within the first few words I've heard those words, it warmed me from my head to my toes. Taehyung... he was alive! He survived! I felt so reassured, without thinking, I swung my legs of the bed and towards the door.

"Yah, Taeyeon-" My mother called after me, but I was already gone out the door. Barefoot and in a hospital gown, I ran down the hallway, looking at each door to try to find which room he was in. I wanted to see him so badly, it hurts.

I wanted to see him still warm and breathing with my own eyes to prove myself he was alive. I flew past many doors, until I reached the near end when I saw Jungkook and Jimin sitting against the wall and on the chairs in front of a door, and smiled happily.

"Oh, Taeyeon!" They called for me, standing up from their positions. Seeing me smiling, I guess they felt reassured for me also. "How are you feeling?" "Great!" I answered them back. "Last night you-" Jimin tried to talk to me, but I had already turn away from them and was already at the door, and was ready to open it when Jungkook stopped me.

"Taeyeon, he needs rest. He's catching up on his sleep right now, and when he wakes up you can pay him a visit." He just says, and I nodded. I turned back and looked though the glass, and saw him lying on the hospital bed, sleeping. His parents were in the room, resting from last night’s drama.

I started to cry again, smiling when I saw how his stomach was heaving up and down with each breath he took. He was really alive. My Taehyung was alive. "He's alive!" I say happily tapping on the window, and Jungkook patted me soothingly on the back.

"Yes, he's alive and well. The surgery was successful." I turned around, and looked back at him and Jimin. "Where's the rest of the gang?" "Getting some food and cards for Taehyung." He says, and I had an idea.

"Do you want to come with me to go get some balloons?" I say excitedly, and the two boys looked back at each other, and looked back at me unsure. I smiled, and chuckled to myself.

"But... Taeyeon you're only dressed in a hospital gown..." Jimin says, scratching his head awkwardly. I looked down at the gown, and realized he was right. I just shrugged.

"I don't care," I just say, leaving the boys confused. "Come on! We have to go before he wakes up!" I then say, and grabbed their arms and pulled them along with me. "Uh, Taeyeon... I think this is enough balloons." Jimin says as the two boys followed behind me as they held bundles of balloons in each hand, as well as gift bags full of things I bought for V.

I stopped and turned around and looked at the many colorful balloons. "Hmm... you think so?" "Yes, we think so," They both say with a very exaggerated tone. "Well I think we need a couple more." I say, and the boys groaned. "Taeyeon! Do you want us both to fly away up to the moon or something?" Jimin complained, and I laughed at him.

"Well it depends since there's only going to be one boy sitting up at the moon. I guess you two have to fight to get up there." I said, thinking about Dream works and the boy that flew up to the moon and goes fishing up there. "Oh, and I think you can find your jams when you fish while you're up there," I say, and Jungkook and I started to laugh.

Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter