Final

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

">http://

The ocean breeze and the warm sun grazed my skin as I took in a fresh breath of mixed salty and sweet air and closed my eyes. I was traveling on a ferry boat, going back to Seogwipo Island after 3 years have passed.

Our promise we had made those years ago... I was coming back to fulfill them. In three years... things have changed so much after she'd gone. My dreams of playing and singing music, I was putting more focus into it so that I won't think about her in order to be depressed.

But when I play, and when I start to sing some love story... I always think of her. As soon as I felt the ferry boat stopped, I let go of the railings and reopened my eyes as I started to follow the crowd of people off the boat, and into the tour buses.

As I rode on the bus, I stared out the window and saw the beautiful scenery of Seogwipo Island that never changed, and watched people go by as the bus went... and looked ahead to see a girl walking ahead with short hair... My eyes widened as the bus went passed her, and I looked out the window to see... it was just another girl with short hair... and wasn't her.

I still am hallucinating that I see her every time a girl with short hair passes by me, and I would always stop them, but when they turn around... they weren't her.

The bus stopped, and I looked up at the location to see that we were here. I got off the bus with other people, and began walking my own way from them. As I walked, I looked around the area, and smiled to myself as memories began to fill my head... and I began to remember that one week we had spent together that felt like an eternity.

I stopped when my feet touched the first hinges of grass, and I looked up to see... I was finally here. I continued to walk though all the grass, and down near the cliff side where I saw the lone barren tree... but somehow... this tree wasn't barren. It was a tall and strong cherry blossom tree that was in full bloom, its buds fully opened.

In the distance, the ocean view was still unchanging with the mountains in the background and the lighthouse. As I walked closer to the tree, only did I stop in my tracks when I looked down to see the pile of rocks that we had placed there so that we could remember where to open the box after years had passed.

The sudden sadness hit me right in the chest, and I leaned against the tree and began to sit down. I closed my eyes as I felt my steady heartbeat pound, knowing how much tears, heartbreak, and emotions I would have to go though when I dig up the box... knowing she won't be there beside me.

I asked her at this same spot... if she would remember me, not knowing then that... I was the one who was going to lose her. And now I am here, being the one to remember her instead.

The cherry blossom tree branches began to rustle as the breeze began to blow a little harder, and its full petals began to fall slowly around me, and it started to make me yearn for her. The tears began to flow from my eyes, and I leaned my head against the tree bark, feeling empty.

"Shhh... Taehyung-ah... don't cry..." It was Taeyeon's voice... but I knew I was hallucinating again. "I miss you so much Taeyeon-ah..." I say, unable to comprehend if I could go on and dig up the box without her beside me.

"So much it hurts..." "But I'm right here... beside you." I shook my head furiously, knowing this was all part of my head. "No, you're not real. You’re just part of my dreams again."

"You're wrong. You're in our forever." That caused me to stir, and I started to open my eyes but my vision was blurred by my tears and I started to wipe them off, when warm thumbs wiped them off for me. With clearer vision now, I looked up and saw Taeyeon smiling at me as she sat in front of me.

If I was dreaming... I wouldn't know. If I was hallucinating... I still wouldn't know. But yet I sat here, midday in reality as I stared back at her... but somehow I felt like I knew... this was real. Her lips broke out into a beautiful smile, the one I thought I would never see again.

"Pabo! It took you long enough to know I was here the whole time." "T- Taeyeon... you're..." I was wordless as I stared at her. She was just like how I visualized her when I out in the emergency room, thinking I was having my last fantasy before I would pass in eternal sleep.

She wore the same flower crown I made for her, and was in the same bright summer dress. "Alive? Of course! I've always been." She say, and reached forward and poked my cheek. "Are you?" I felt her finger press into my skin, and knew this was too real to be hallucinating.

"Where are we?" I asked after she had poked me. With a lopsided smile, she shrugged. "In our Forever. Why?" With such thrilling emotions inside of me, I couldn't help myself. I reached her arm and pulled her towards me, and hugged her as she fell into my chest.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her body, and with her touch and warm body... I believed. "Geez...why all the sudden force?" She said with a nervous chuckle. I leaned out and grabbed her face in my hands and stared at her. Her cheeks began to flush a pink color as how she would when I did this to her.

"T-Taehyung..." She stuttered. I shushed her with a forceful, yet passionate kiss, feeling her warm lips against my own. I thought I could never do this again with her, but now that she was here with me, in my arms, her warm skin pressed against mine... I could want no longer.

After I had kissed her, I pressed my forehead against her and began to say the words I've been saying in my head to a imaginary Taeyeon. But now she was here, and I could tell her.

"Taeyeon... I've missed you." I say, and she smiled. "And I. I too, have been waiting this long to meet you after these past 3 years." She says, and leaned out, grabbing my hands in hers.

"That's why... I'm here with you by your side to open the box." She smiled, and began to stand up. "Come on, let's open the box before time stops us." Obediently, I stood up with her as well, and walked with her to the site, and we began to kneel around the pile of rocks. She looked up at me as she reached her hand towards the first rock. "Ready?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter