Vague Reminders

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I walked outside of the school building with my head down, and stopped when I walked where behind the school was. I stopped in front of the wall, and leaned one hand on it as I breathed in and out.

I lifted my hand and punched the wall as I screamed out in anger, making a large imprint of my fist into the newly concrete wall. I panted, looking at the hole I made.

My fist was numb to the pain, though I hoped that it would hurt instead. To make me concentrate on it than what I was feeling in my heart. I slowly sat down on the floor and rested my head on my knees.

I couldn't stop it, but the memories from earlier flooded back into my head. "Yah! I fell for you, alright? It's the words you've wanted me to say back to you for a long time!

I l like you! You promised that you would make me your girlfriend! Where's that promise?! Huh?!" She had said, and that only made me hurt more. I wish she didn't say that. I wish she didn't fall for me to begin with.

I wish... that I could take back that promise I made to her when we first met. But yet, I still wanted them all. I wanted to be happy to hear the words," I like you" coming out from her lips.

I wanted her to by my girlfriend, I wanted to hug her, and even kiss her again... but I can't. The tears that I have been holding in, started to pour down my face. It was reality that stopped me from dreaming on.

It was because of this sickness I had... I couldn't be with her. If I continue on with her, it would only hurt both me and her in the future. I couldn't be any more selfish to take her with me, so that's why I lied to her earlier, telling her everything that we had together... was all a mistake.

So that, in the future it could hurt only me. A lump formed in the back of my throat as my bottom lip started to tremble as more tears came down my face.

I reached over my chest, my hand shaking as I clenched it into a fist. She mustn't know about me anymore. I won't let her. It was only for her protection. I started to cry, as I beat my chest, leaning forward as I rested my head on my knees again.

"Sorry... Taeyeon..." I say as I cried the tears for her. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" As I said the words, I had no choice to convince myself that I didn't need her for me anymore. Although she doesn't know... I won't tell her anything. And that was the best.

TAEYEON'S POV

I walked home alone that late afternoon, keeping my thoughts to myself as I walked slowly on the sidewalk.

It was hard for me to keep going, but I knew once I'll reach home... I can let it all out. The path was longer as I walked by myself, but it was probably because he wasn't here with me.

It's funny how one accompanies you, you don't realize how the time pasts so quick. I suddenly stopped in my tracks, and I turned my head to the side to see a stall of milkshake.

I walked towards it to peer inside of it to see milkshake with many different flavors. This was where he got me that strawberry milkshake that one time... I wanted to drink one again and so I reached inside my pocket to take out some leftover change I had, and order strawberry milkshake and one of the chocolate.

As I watched it slide out, it suddenly stopped on the edge. I banged my fist on the cover for it to go. It didn't. "Yah," I say, and banged my fists on it, which it didn't even budge at all. I began to grow angry at it.

"Real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter