Last Date

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few weeks after his surgery, he was becoming better, and could walk around the hospital a little bit, with some needed help of course. He was recovering so remarkably well, the doctors even began to wonder why he was recovering so faster.

"It's because of Taeyeon. She's always here for me, so I'm trying my best to become healthier so I could go out and hang out with her like I used too." He said with a quirky smile, and I slapped his hand out of embarrassment as he told the doctor.

The doctor almost looked like he was trying to suppress his smile, but he cleared his throat and stood up and nodded. "As I've heard... love can also mend one's recovery quicker."

"Ah, uisa seonsaengnim!" Taehyung called his doctor, and he turned and looked back at him with raised eyebrows. "Am I fully recovered yet?" Taehyung asked unsure. The doctor looked at him, then to me, and back at him. "And why is it you asked?"

"It's just that... I want to go outside. Being in the hospital... it's too stuffy and I'm getting sick of it." He admitted and he looked up at his doctor.

"A-and I'm feeling fine, really! I think I am really healthy." The doctor just nodded his head, and a small smile appeared on his lips. "I understand how you feel, Taehyung. But you're not fully recovered yet-"

"Please? Can I at least go out just once?" He begged, putting his hands together as he did. The doctor sighed, and began checking the papers in his clipboard before he replied.

"In your documents here, you have been a good patient, and have taken your daily medicine which is good. Yes you're right that you're healthy, but you must be aware of what could start it back up again."

"So is that a yes?" "... Yes. You may go, but only for a little while. We don't want anyone to be alarmed now do we? Be back by night." The doctor says with a kind smile, and I smiled back at the doctor.

With the doctors permission, Taehyung got to go outside with me for the first time in months, and I could tell he was extremely relived he was finally out of the hospital. Of course, he can't go out wearing hospital pajamas, so the nurses who Taehyung used his aegyo on, provided him some clothes, like a plain white T-shirt and some blue roll up pants.

I waited for him as he went off to change in the men's bathroom down the hallway as I sat in a chair outside in front of his hospital room, and was currently texting Yoona.

When I heard footsteps coming from the other end of the hallway, I raised my head and looked up... and felt my mouth beginning to drop. I could say I forgot how he looked in casual clothes since he always was in hospital pajamas for about 2 months now. Even with those plain clothes on him, he made them look so good on his body.

Not even that... the way he looked... he was so blindingly handsome I started to have breathing problems, even though I've been with him for a very long time now. He looked as healthy as he was when we first met. He stopped in front of me, and looked down at me.

"So? Where are we going to go?" "Heol..." I could manage to say, looking at him. "You like what you see?" He said as he struck a model pose, and I rolled my eyes. "I did, and then you ruined it." I say as I stood up, and he gasped. I chuckled, and leaned in and wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him on his cheek.

"I'm just kidding. Of course." Hand in hand, we walked out the hospital exit, with everyone either waving us goodbye, or just looking at us as we go. I smiled as I walked with him beside me down the sidewalk, seeing him really there beside me again. "I miss this," He says as he took a deep breath, and raised his other hand in the air, stretching.

"I'm glad I could take you outside finally!" I say, and couldn't help but laugh excitedly. "I can't wait to show you places that I've been planning for us to go!" "Where's the first place that we're going?" He asked, smiling as he watched me jump around. I placed a finger on his lips.

"Shh. I'm not telling you. It's a secret." I say with an evil smile. "Well I'm scared now." He says and I made a face at him. "Don't be. I'm not going to take you to a dangerous place or anything... I think." I say, teasing him. He just made a very alarmed expression, but I knew he was just playing along with it.

To be honest, I wasn't taking him anywhere that was special or fancy. It may sound very low, but I wanted us to go to a place where time really stops, and we could really spend as much time together. I was planning this for a while, but it was canceled due to his illness, and when he moved into the hospital to stay.

But now since he was doing a whole lot better, I could finally take him out. First, I took him to a store to do some grocery shopping, which made him very confused. I made him push the kart around as I gathered some snacks and fruits that would be appropriate.

He messed around as he took some baby carrots out the bag and placed them in mouth, pretending to have fangs. I laughed at him, and found it extremely hilarious. I didn't care anymore what people think of me, or us. Having him alive and well was all I cared about, and we messed around all we could want.

I bought a basket and picnic blanket set, and checked out with all the items. After grocery shopping, I went to several different stores with him, and not before long, we hopped back onto the bus, and headed down the place where I wanted to go.

Finally, we arrived at our destination. As we stood side by side, holding hands still, I turned to look up at him, as he looked at the view, and turned back to look at it with him.

"What do you think?" We stood in front of the playground, the same one where we had first encountered each other. Just looking at it made me feel very emotional, and it made me remember that time. "I... remember." He says, looking around, seeing the basketball court towards the far right, and the park that we used to go to hang out when we snuck out of the house at midnight.

His eyes then directed on me, and he smiled. "Shall we?" We first went to the park, and picked a spot under the cherry blossom tree, and opened up the blanket, and set the basket of food on top as we sat down, and started to eat.

After eating sandwiches, I opened up a box full of grapes. "Say ah," I say, as I held a grape in front of his face. He opened his mouth, but I kept on moving it around, and I laughed as I watched him follow the grape around.

He suddenly stopped, and I looked at him as he wore such a serious expression. Suddenly, I was knocked off my as he tackled me down and started tickling me. "Yah! STOP TAE- GAHAHAHAHHHAHA YAHHH! >:(" I yelled, repeatedly unable to finish my sentence since I was being attacked, and was laughing so much.

He was also laughing, happy to see me in this way, and was unable to stop tickling me. Eventually he finally stopped, since I started to kick around violently, and he leaned in and ate the grape in between my fingers before he rolled down beside me.

"Ai-" I started to say, but he leaned up and pecked me on my cheek leaving me unable to finish the word. After eating, we walked together in the park, talking about many things in particular, and played some chase and hide and seek when we were in the tree area.

After a game of chase, I was ahead of him, just catching my breath. It was in a matter of seconds when I heard him running behind me, and I couldn't even spurt when he caught me in his arms, and we began to stumble together, and fell down in the grass.

But even in the grass, Taehyung, him being the way that he is, wasn't done just yet. Pulling me against his chest with his arms around me, he began to roll... and that was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter