The letter

The man in high heels

The sun is shining throw the windows and he open his eyes slowly. He hold his hands in front of his face and then sit up slowly. His eyes is becoming huge as he see Zelo is no were to see. He is not laying in the bed anymore and Yongguk can’t hear if he is somewhere in the house.

His heart begin to pump faster and he stands up, feeling Kimchi nuzzling against his leg. Kimchi are saying these cute small noises, but Yongguk doesn’t pay attention to it right now. He really just want to find Zelo right now, but he is so scared he is not here.  

He take his pants on a bit fast, but leave his boxers on the floor. Zelo’s clothes are gone and the door is open. Yongguk take the handle and open the door. He walks out into the kitchen, but Zelo is not there. The fear is keep growing inside him.

He walks into the living room, but he is not there either. “Zelo” Yongguk yell, but no one is answering. A pain grow inside him, as he now know what have happened. He has left, without even saying goodbye.

The pain is huge and he feel the tears are pressing on. It’s like he can’t hold it inside. He just want to hold him and kiss him, why did Zelo just left this way? What have he done wrong? He just want to cry, but because he feel like a man, then he just can’t do it.

He walks out into the kitchen, but then see a piece of paper, a pen and the money. Tears run down his cheeks as he see the paper, because he got an idea what this is about. He just want this boy so bad, he want to call Zelo his boyfriend and wake up with him.

Yongguk are leaning forward to read what’s on this paper, but there are some very beautiful words. He hold the paper and begin to read what’s on it. Even he just wish there was more than just words. He doesn’t know if he really do love this boy or if this was only a one-night-stand.   

‘Thank you for a very nice night Bang Yongguk, you have been showing me what love really are. I give you these money back, because love cannot be bought. Save your money, so this will be my gift for you. I am sorry, for what I cannot give to you. I am sorry, but I just could not tell you the truth about me. You need to be happy Yongguk, live your life and smile every day. You have such a beautiful smile and I know you will find someone who will be the right one for you. If you wish to see me again, then you know where I work.

From Zelo

PS.
My name is Choi Junhong and I am 17 years old.’