The end

The man in high heels

After a few days Zelo has been staying in Yongguk's apartment and has got his things. He has quit his job and is now a free boy. Zelo is now starting in school and trying to learn all those things he should have been learning long ago. How to read and write, how to talk to people. Zelo feel very happy about staying at Yongguk's apartment and feel this love all around him.

He is now at his new home in his apartment with Yongguk. On the door is not only Bang Yongguk's name, but also Choi Jun-Hong. He is sitting in his new couch and readying a small book. Of course it's for kids, but he is not pretty good at readying so he is practising. 

Yongguk is making some tea and walks into the livingroom, kissing Zelo lovely. "So, is it a good book?" Yongguk asks and sit down beside him. Zelo nods, but suddenly the door open. Four guys walks into the livingroom.

"There he is" One of the guys yell loud and the others walk in fast. "You must be Zelo" One of them says fast and shake Zelo's hand. "My name is Daehyun, this is Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup" He says and giggles. 

Zelo stands up and shake their hands "Nice to meet you" He says and smiles big. "Come we will invite you and Yongguk out for dinner" Jongup says and Zelo make big eyes. "Ohhh no I can't do that. Don't use money for me" He says very polite. 

Yongguk stands up and hold around his shoulders. Zelo is now back into his old clothes, but he use more then usual of course. A lot warmer clothes. "Okay" Zelo says and they all leave out the door. Yongguk gives Zelo a key "It's for you dear, so you always can lock yourself in again" He says and Zelo smiles big. "Thanks".

As they walks to a restaurant Himchan and Daehyun sit down together, holding each other's hands. Yongguk smiles to Himchan who are smiling back to him. "It seems more of us has been having luck finding love" Yongguk says and Daehyun looks at Himchan who are blushing a bit. 

Jongup roll his eyes, but then Youngjae looks at him wiht a very lovely, but yet ironic smile. "No" Jongup says and they all just laugh. The waiter comes with the food and kimchi, placing it on the table. "Thank you" They all says and begin to eat. 

"So Zelo, what are you working as right now?" Himchan asks with a smile. Zelo bite his lip "Nothing right now" He says, but then Himchan looks at him. "Why don't you ask the chef from the restaurent, he need waiters I know" He explain. 

Yongguk nods to Zelo, but Zelo is sinking nervous. "I... I can try" he says as he stands up walking to the office. He knock on the door. Meanwhile the boys are talking and laughing, but it doens't take long before Zelo returnes to the table.

They all looks very much interested in what he has to say and he just smiles. "I can begin tomorrow" he says and Yongguk hold around his shoulders. "That is so great honey?" He says and kiss him hard. "I love you" He says and they kiss each other.

"Thank you everyone" Zelo says and they al just nods, smiling to him. "It's okay, you are one of us now" Daehyun says and Zelo smiles. He has never thought his life would be this great and this happy. All because he now has meet the love of his life, Bang Yongguk. Of course inside his own head, he will always be the man in high heels. 

(Thanks for readying guy, this is the end. Hope you liked it, because I liked writing it)