Please stay

The man in high heels

Yongguk run down to the town and looking around. The rain are falling from the sky and people are staying inside their homes. Yongguk is running around, calling his lovers name. He know Zelo is out there somewhere, because Zelo lives at that bar. He doesn't own another room somewhere, he lives like that. 

Suddenly he run down toward the busstation, trying to look after his lover. Suddenly he see a blond haired boy, but it's not Zelo. "Where can he be?" Yongguk asks himself, feeling the cold rain. He doesn't really midn right now, but really just wants to find his lover. 

He keep walking down the road slowly, he doesn't mind the cold rain falling upon his head. Suddenly when he was about to walk into a building to dry, he see someone walking past him. He couldn't believe it, the guy is Zelo.

He didn't see Yongguk, but it seems like he is in a hurry. Yongguk turn around, calling his name. Zelo stopped and looking at him, but his eyes is sad. It seems like his right eye is blue or something, like someone has been hitting him.

Zelo then begin to run down the road and around a corner. Yongguk follow him fast past some people walking the other way. Yongguk keep calling his name, but Zelo doesn't stop. Zelo is trying to hurry up and jump over a small fence to run thought the park.

Yongguk seems a bit faster now and grab Zelo's shoulder, forcing him to stop. "Zelo" Yongguk breath hard and looks down on the boy who looks away from him. Yongguk use his other hand to grab his cheek and drag him around. He make Zelo look at him and Yongguk can see Zelo's eyes.

"What have happened to you?" Yongguk asks worried, but Zelo just shake his head. "Just leave Yongguk please" He beg and try to pull himself away. "I don't want you to get hurt". "Who did this to you?" Yongguk asks fast.

Tears roll down Zelo's cheeks and Yongguk dry them away. "Zelo I tried to find you, because... I want you to move into my apartment please. I will help you everything I can please... Don't leave me" Yongguk says sad "I will keep you safe and help you getting a  normal job" He tries.

"I can't Yongguk. I am getting beaten up if I don't get back to work" Zelo says mostly crying. Yongguk hold him tight "Was it what just happened to you right now? Didn't you go back because you where beaten?" he asks caring, but sad.

Zelo nods sad and looks away. He close his eyes sad and let Yongguk hold around him. "Please come with me. Pack your things and lets leave together" Yongguk try again "Please come with me. I will pay for your food and clothes until you get a new job and we can work together" he says and Zelo smiles. "What about the fact that I have never tried going to school or doing all that nomal stuff you are doing?" Zelo asks. "We will find out okay, please give it a chance. Just come back with me and you can sleep there" Yongguk try again and this time Zelo nods.

The way to his apartment was much better when he is holding his lover's hand. He never thought Zelo would walk beside him like this and Yongguk lock the door open. He walks inside and Zelo are taking his shoes off.

Yongguk row Zelo some boxers and jeans and a tshirt. "I am sorry, I doesn't have clothes there are smaller" he says, but the boy shake his head. "It's okay" he says as he walks into the bathroom. Of course he led the door stay open and Yongguk walks with him.

Zelo takes off his clothes and try to turn on the water, but it seems like he has never been bathing by himself. Yongguk step inside the bath behind the blond boy and turn on the water with a smile.

Zelo looks over his shoulder and kiss Yongguk's lips. "I you sure I may stay here with you?" He asks and Yongguk nods. "Of course, you may stay forever. If you want to be my boyfriend" Yongguk says and Zelo nods. "I will love to. I will get my things tomorrow then" He says and Yongguk kiss him hard.